Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - wake up

that lot happens in this story with inuyasha and kagome . like ex kagome gets in car accented asnnsa or other stuff read it update in summer

Chapter 2 - wake up

Chapter 2 - wake up
ch 2 : the doctors called her family . inuyasha was force to stay in the waiting room . he was really worried but to subbed to amit it .as she was carried . she had mask so she can breathe .they took her to her room so they can start. her family got there .the doctor came to her family and inuyasha .
dr.: That kagome is in a seorse condition that posable collapes of lung , interal bleeding , broken pulled right leg . coma and poablly case of annsaea when she wakes up . that she is getting ready surgery.
of couse inuyasha did not uderstand it but he did under stand searous condtion and the leg part .but from what he heard he was even more worried .
her mom : oh my ( and stared to cry )
inyasha think : her world seems even more dangeres then before .please be alright kagome .
a hour later
inuyasha was allowed to see kagome . her mom decide to let her and inuyash to be alone .kagome still in a coma . inuyasha was still woried . he saw tudes in her arm nose so she can breathe . and her heart rate thing on her finger . please her head was badege .as so as inuyasha saw kagome he ran to her as soon has he went in her room .
inuyasha : kagome please wake up .........please .
inuyasha held her hand and put his head on her chest .
inuyasha : don't leave me ...........i need you with me . .......................we always want to be together don't we . kagome if you can hear me move your figers or say something please .
fashback kagome : inuyasha look out .(kagome saved me from that thing .)
she didn't move or nothing . a tear fell from inuyasha cheek .
it was still night time so inuyasha got in her bed but carefully so not to damge anything or to hurt her he put her hand on his lap and held it . he rested his head on her shouder carrfully ut his arm over her smoch and fell asleep crying .

_________________________________
next ch who are you
that inuyasha tells the others what happed and kagome has fineally woke up but 2 or 3 things are wrong
i drew a pictue of this scene

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment