Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the song

that kgome inuyasha start there neww life together wedding mate pregnant and stuff revise verson a new beegging story more about it on the note

Chapter 2 - the song

Chapter 2 - the song
that he say kagome at the well and stood behined a tree
the song
kagome : she's beatiful in her simple little way .she don't have much to say when she gets mad .
she understands she don't let go of anything . Even when the pain gets really bad . I guess i should've been more like that .
you had it all for a pretty little while. And some how you made me smile when i was sad .you took on a chance with a brushed and beaten heart. and then you realized you wanted what you had .i guess i should been more like that .
i should have held on to my pride.I should have never let you lie .i'll guess got you deserve . i guess i should've been more like her .forgiving you. she's stonger than i am . you don't look like much of a man from where i at . it's plain to see desperation showed it's truth. you love her andshe loves you with all she has . i guess i should 've been more like that . i should have held on to my pride . i should have never let you lie .i guess you got what you deserve .
i guess i should "ve been more like her .shes beatiful in her simple little way.

kagome started to cry and getting ready to leave thn inuyasha went behide her
inuyasha grad her aroud her wastand whisper inher ear
to be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment