Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Red Band-Aid

Inuxx

Chapter 1 - The Red Band-Aid

Chapter 1 - The Red Band-Aid


        Kagome held the compleated Sheakon-no-tama in her hands as she stood before the sacrid tree where she first met Inuyasha. She could still see the mark left behind by Kikyo's arrow that pinned him there for fifty years. she smiled a sly smile at it as she looked back down at the jewl. Kagome could tell that there was a wish left in it by it's glow. She was glad she was alone without the others spying on her. They had gone back to their hometowns for a visit. She walked over to the well where her things were at and sat on the edge. Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. Her heart beat fast. Afraid it might be a demon wanting the jewl, she quickly whirled arround, prepared for a fight. Insted her eyes met two glimmering pools of amber.

        "Inuyasha," Kagome sighed in releif. "You scared me."
        "Idiot." Inuyasha replyed. "I was looking for you. The runt fell and wants one of those colorful aid-bands or whatever you call em'"
        "Shippo?" Kagome asked remembering that they were in another town. "Oh." She walked over to her bag smiling. 'He must of come up with an excuse to get one.' She thought to herself. She retreved a small red Band-aid from her bag and held it out to him. "Here you go."
        Inuyasha put his hands arround hers and smiled.
        "Thanks." He said smiling. He turned.
        "Wait!" Kagome called.
        Inuyasha swiveled arround to face her. "What now?"
Kagome took a deep breath. "I-I'm not sure if I'll be able to return to the fudel era if I leave."
        Inuyasha raised his eyebrows. "What?"
Kagome continued. "If I don't make it back...I want you to have this." She stood up and took the jewl off from arround her neck. She stood on her toes and placed it arround Inuyasha's neck. He looked down at her.
        "You sure?" He asked with a worried look on his face.
        "Yes." she replyed. "I'm sure." With that she turned and jumped into the well into her own era.


        She never returned
___________________________________________________________________________

A month later, at Kede's Hut, Inuyasha was looking at the jewl arround his neck.
        "What are ye waiting for?" Kede asked as she wondered into the hut. "Go ahed. Kagome gave ye that jewl so ye could be happy. Make ye wish. Become a full fleged demon."
Inuyasha was quiet for a moment, then replyed.
        "Shut up you old hag. I'm not becoming a full fleged demon." And with that stood up and walked out. He took not even two steps when he heard Kede's voice.
        "Ye know Inuyasha, there have been meny legends of the jewl." Inuyahsa paused to listen. When Kede was sure he was, she continued. "There's a way to make you and ye's true love bound together." Inuyasha walked back into the hut and sat to listen. "Ye must split the jewl in two and give one to the one you love. By doing so, ye also get an extra wish." Suddenly There was a gust of wind. He was gone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Inuyasha ran as fast as he could to the well. He had used the Testigua to break the jewl in two and now he was going to try it.
        "Time for my first wish." He said. "I wish Kaogme and I could travel between era's." Suddenly a light came through the well and half of the jewl went out. The wish had been used. "Let's hope this works!" He said as he jumped into the wall. Blue light surrounded him, and the next thing he knew, he was in Kagome's time. He heard Kagome crying and jumped out of the well. The salty smell of her tears hit his nose. How he hated it when Kagome cried. He followed the smell of her tears, untill it let him to her. Kagome was standing in front of the shrine tree, with her hands in her face. Inuyasha snuck up behind her and pulled her into a hug. "You know I hate it when you cry wrench." Kagome turned to see Inuyasha and wiped her tears.
        "I-Inuyasha?" She burried her face in his chest. "I thought I'd never see you again!" She said between sobs. "How'd you get here?"
        "The Jewl." He replyed. "Kede said if I break it in half, I'd get two wishes. So I wished you and I could travel between era's again."
        Kagome was shocked. "You did that for me?" Inuyasha nodded. "How can I ever repay you?" she asked.
        "By saying yes." He replyed. He took a step back and and took her hands in his. "Kagome...I've been rude and stubborn thoughout this whole journey. I've broken you're heart way to meny times, but you always forgave me. Now I want to say I'm sorry. Kagome, what I'm really trying to say is...I love you. I've always loved you. Will you be my mate?" Tears came to Kagome's eyes as Inuyasha fasened the Jewl arorund her neck. "Yes." She answered "Yes."
        "By giving you this jewl, our love will never be broken." Inuyasha said "And now for the last wish." He looked over at Kagome. "You make it."
Kagome looked at half of the jewl arround her neck. "Ok." She replyed." But I don't think I need it to fufill my wish." She looked up at Inuyasha. "I wish you would Kiss me Inuyasha." Before the jewl could grant her wish, Inuyasha pulled her into a kiss. It was soft at first, but became deeper. He placed his hands arround her waist. Her's arround his neck. Time seemed to stop. As they broke away Kagome realized what she had just done and turned a bright red. Inuyasha smirked. He took her hand and led her to the well and jumped in. As she traveled through time, she looked down at the hand she was holding and noticed a red band-aid. She smiled. Nothing could ever beat this moment.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winterrose3011 on December 2, 2008, 9:08:59 AM

winterrose3011 on
winterrose3011thats great *sniffle* that was sooooooooooo cute. *sniffles more*

1luverofYukiandHaru on May 19, 2007, 1:26:15 AM

1luverofYukiandHaru on
1luverofYukiandHarui love it *faves*

Inuyashasbabygirl on September 29, 2006, 4:49:53 AM

Inuyashasbabygirl on
Inuyashasbabygirlthis is great love it

Jason_Wolfe on June 29, 2006, 4:52:24 AM

Jason_Wolfe on
Jason_WolfeLove it. There could be better endings to the series, could be, but not many top this. *FAVES*

inuyasha_naruto_lover on June 24, 2006, 9:35:30 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loverAW THIS IS SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -favs-