Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

A Song I wrote. It's not amazing, but I like it. I wish you could know the tune that goes with it. But I can't so.. Comments?

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1


Is This Love?



I see you walking by, and my heart begins to beat real fast, I don't know what to say but hello.

I look into your eyes, and you look into mine, it makes me melt, and I se my destiny.



I've never felt this way before, it's a feeling deep inside me, really strong, and that I can't ignore.

Chorus: Is this love?

Is this love?

Can a simple feeling be strong, Can a person, just a person mean so much?

And I feel you touch my face, and stare into my eyes, and all my doubts and questions disappear. I know this is love!



They say friendship is the strongest love, the love you can trust, and never doubt it, until it ends.



But if it lasts forever, forever and never, will go wrong, does it mean you can love.



We've been together, friends forever, never noticing each other in that way.



Always wishing, never getting, what we felt.



Now the truth is coming out, I know that I feel for you, and you feel for me too.



Chorus: Is this love?

Is this love?

Can a simple feeling be strong, Can a person, just a person mean so much?

And I feel you touch my face, and stare into my eyes, and all my doubts and questions disappear. I know this is love!



I see you walking towards me, smiling at me, staring at me, and I feel you look into my soul.



I feel your lips come with mine, the world and time begin to slow, and you take my breath away.



I never felt so strong, so happy, and never thout this day would come.

Chorus: Is this love?

Is this love?

Can a simple feeling be strong, Can a person, just a person mean so much?

And I feel you touch my face, and stare into my eyes, and all my doubts and questions disappear. I know this is love!



You pull away from my lips, smile at me, you know just how I feel, and you feel the same too, We just stand their, under the moonlight, counting the stars, and we fall asleep, and dream of what's to some the next day. And I must say, I know it's true, I think I love You!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on February 25, 2006, 1:56:28 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYasha*cries* IT IS SO PRETTY!!!! *Favez*