Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Thoughts

InuYasha is thinking about Kikyo, Kagome, and the feelings he has for both of them.

Chapter 1 - Thoughts

Chapter 1 - Thoughts
InuYasha sits in his favorite tree outside Kaede's village. Damn it, he thinks to himself, why can't I get her out of my head . . . both of them . . . "InuYasha," a gentle voice calls out, "dinner's ready." "Feh, not hungry." he replies Good, I'm starving. "There's ramen." the young girl adds. InuYasha's ears perk up, he jumps out of the tree, and the two of them start walking back to the village, and InuYasha resumes his conversation with himself. Who do I really care about? I know Kagome cares about me, she even said so. He thinks back to his fight with Kaguya. When I started to transform, Kagome was determined to stay with me, even though her life was at stake. He ponders the alternative thoughtfully. If she hadn't been there, I don't think I would have won that fight. He smiled slightly. Of course, if she hadn't been there, neither would I. Hell, I'd still be stuck to that tree if she hadn't come along Still, she kissed me and said that she loved me . . . that she loved me as a half-demon. Kikyo never did anything like that. She wanted me to be human. I doubt Kikyo would have stayed with me whenever I was transforming. Hell, she would have probably destroyed me on the spot. Still, whenever I catch her scent, I run off to her, and Kagome gets upset. He sighs. Does it really bother her that much? I still care about Kikyo, though, and want her to be at peace. She wants me to follow her into hell. Do I really want that? Do I really want to go to hell for the soulless husk of the woman I once loved. That question continues to nag at the young half-demon until they get back to the village. Shippo, the young kitsune, greets them, saying that Miroku was being an idiot again. Kagome sighs, but InuYasha isn't listening to the young fox demon's story. Instead, his attention is fixed on the girl in front of him. Kikyo never cried for me, not once. Kagome on the other hand . . . she was the first person to ever cry for me . . . at least since my mother died. Kagome turns around. "Something wrong, InuYasha? You've been awfully quiet since I . . ." She is interrupted as InuYasha does something that neither of them expected . . . he leans over and kisses her.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

siesie137 on February 26, 2007, 1:03:49 PM

siesie137 on
siesie137Great, write more!

Jason_Wolfe on November 21, 2007, 3:14:54 PM

Jason_Wolfe on
Jason_WolfeOh, and tell me how this one is compared to the original. Personally, I don't think it's as good.