Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Actions

InuYasha is thinking about Kikyo, Kagome, and the feelings he has for both of them.

Chapter 2 - Actions

Chapter 2 - Actions
"Something wrong, InuYasha? You've been awfully quiet since I . . ." She is interrupted as InuYasha does something that neither of them expected . . . he leans over and kisses her.

He couldn't believe what he had just done. She was just asking him if something was wrong, and before she could finish . . . he kissed her. Shippo turns bright red, turns, and runs off to leave them alone. "InuYasha . . ." Kagome breathes. InuYasha, meanwhile, locks-up and can't speak. "I . . . I . . I'm sorry Kagome." He turns and runs off. "InuYasha, where are you going?" Kagome pleads. He finally comes to a stop deep in the forest, puts his arm on a tree, and leans into it. Tears stream down InuYasha's face. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! That was so stupid of me! Why in the hell did I do that?! The half-demon racks his brain trying to answer that question, but comes up blank. Why on earth would I do something that stupid?! Now she's going to be upset. I'm going to get sat good this time. Suddenly, his nose picks up a familiar scent. No . . . Not her . . . not now. InuYasha quickly turns and runs another direction, hoping that she wouldn't know he was there. Kikyo, meanwhile walks past the very spot where InuYasha had been standing not minutes before. Why have you gone, InuYasha? Don't you want to see me? Or are you trying to hide from me? She looks in the direction he has gone, but continues on her walk. No need to track him down. He will find me eventually. Strange, however, that he would run away from me like that . . . InuYasha finally stops running and looks back the way he came. Phew, that was close. I don't think I could face her after what I just did. Besides, he thought, looking ahead, I didn't feel like talking to her right now anyway. It just would have made things worse. He continued on his way, this time at a slightly slower pace. Then he hears it, the one thing that always made his heart stop and his hair stand on end, the one thing he never, ever wanted to hear . . . "Help, InuYasha!" "Kagome!" he shouted, quickly changing direction and running as fast as his hanyou legs could carry him. Did she follow me out here? That idiot, doesn't she know that it's dangerous here at night? Why would she do something like that? He catches her scent almost immediately, and quickens his pace. He hears her scream again and pushes himself to his absolute limit. Don't worry, Kagome, I'm coming. Suddenly he heard something worse, much worse: a demon's loud roar of victory, as if it had just chased off somethings very annoying. . . . or killed it. The thought chills him to the very core, and makes him run even faster, faster than he has ever run in his entire life. Kagome, you'd better be all right . . . Gods, please let her be all right.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment