Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gay Marriages

Gay marriages shocked the world. Is it just a fad that will soon end with broken beliefs and hurt feelings?

Chapter 1 - Gay Marriages

Chapter 1 - Gay Marriages
Fads. Are they things that seem cool or enpowering at the time being? Or are they a person's beliefs and hopes that others notice and wish to participate in? Or are they both? This seems true for the subject of gay marriages. In the begining they protested for equal rights and for their marriages to be made legal. Now that it is legal in some states, how long will it take for people to start forgetting to get married and for it to die down and wither away? I believe that many people will basically say screw marriage. In the current day, unlike a decade ago, single or bachelor living is now hip. Getting married is considered uncool or for the lonely now, and if younger gay couples think like many younger straight couples than gay marriage will eventuely die down. As for the protestors against gay marriage, relax it will die down eventuely. This leaves the qustion of should fads be started if when ended can hurt somebodys feelings or kill their beliefs?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on November 4, 2007, 1:24:45 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXUhm... okay you've got a seriously warped brain there. Sweetie, members of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered) community are people too, okay? This isn't a fad, we want rights, we deserve rights. I don't protest straight marriage, so you need to leave us alone.

cptShort on May 29, 2004, 7:41:41 PM

cptShort on
cptShortI don't think it's a fad. I'm not against your work, don't flame me, I just think that gays are for real. They should have the same rights. Sorry!!