Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 20 ways to prank your friend

Well it's 20 ways to Prank Your Friend.

Chapter 1 - 20 ways to prank your friend

Chapter 1 - 20 ways to prank your friend
Sorry I've only got 6 so far but I'm really busy!
1. If you take your friend to your church and the priest says time for prayer tell them all new comers must copy the preists prayer and scream it at the top of their lungs.

2. If your friend is a girl and hasn't become a woman yet then tell her that there's some thing red on her pants and then at the top of your lungs scream "YOU'VE BECOME A WOMAN!" and when she goes to the bathroom tell her "Hey buddie you know some thing I was just joking!"

3. Alright all friends fight once in a while well if on the next day you're still mad at them try doing this. If your friend has never played Kindom Hearts II before when you get to the last part of the game when you meet Riku tell your friend that they can play as Riku and later on when they tell you they aren't able to control Riku Then Say "I was just joking Kingdom Hearts is a one player game."

4. We all know that our friends can get a little cocky sometimes but have you tried to be cocky to them the next day well you could do this. Tell your friend "I'm moving away to Timbucktwo tomorrow." on the next day when they ask you "I thought you were moving to Timbucktwo today." say "Oh yeah in my dream I was. Sorry I thought you could read my mind."

5. No Matter How Close You And Your Best Friend Will Eventually Find Your Disagreements So Maybe You Would Like To Try This! ^-^ (Before you do this make sure you have a monkey mask or this won't work!) A few days after finding out what your disagreement is when you go to school spy on them or stalk them really but any way put on the mask when they're alone and near by where you're hiding put the monkey mask on and when they have they have their back turned sneak up behind them and attack them be as loud as you can! That'll show 'em!

6. Alright we all know that our friends know our weakness but I know that everyone has this weakness. You invite your friend over for a sleep over and pretend to fall asleep before them and when they want to walk past where your sleeping jump up and tackle them! Trust Me That One Works!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angelfox on August 13, 2007, 12:03:02 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxVery nice!^^ *favs story and artist*

power9x on June 11, 2007, 12:13:54 AM

power9x on
power9xGood pranks, but need's a better approach to them. Though, one question, WHO DOESN'T KNOW KINGDOM HEARTS IS 1 PLAYER?

GhostGirl22 on June 14, 2007, 12:54:32 AM

GhostGirl22 on
GhostGirl22me

BrokenMoonScar on June 27, 2007, 7:42:21 AM

BrokenMoonScar on
BrokenMoonScar Alright. Did she use that on you? Well, if she tries that on you again you can always look on the back of the game box and see if it is one or two player^^

GhostGirl22 on June 14, 2007, 12:54:54 AM

GhostGirl22 on
GhostGirl22whats kingdom hearts anyways?

power9x on June 14, 2007, 6:51:51 AM

power9x on
power9xGoto this site:
en.wikipedia.org

You don't even need to ask.