Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Do You Know?

Inuyasha had always thought Kagome knew he loved her. But, when he finally nocitces that she doesn't know, what will he do?

Chapter 1 - Do You Know?

Chapter 1 - Do You Know?


A/N: I just wanted to take a break from “Don't Give On Guys” Yes, I still am working on the next chapter. >.<;; I'm trying to make it very good.



~~~~~~~~~~



The hanyou growled, staring at the one thing that kept the woman he loved from staying with him. That stupid well. It made Kagome go back to her time. All the time. Placing a foot on the side, he growled yet again. This was so annoying! Kagome knew that he wanted her to stay with him. Didn't she? Of course she did. He showed that he loved her many times. Saving her all the time. Then he paused. She didn't. His eyes went wide. He was going to lose her! A thought came back to him, telling him that she didn't know that he loved her.



~~Flash Back~~



Inuyasha slowly stalked back to the camp. Another useless talk with Kikyou. He didn't even know why he went back to her. He didn't love her. He loved her reincarnation.



Just as he was about to enter the camp, he heard Sango, Miroku, Kagome and Shippou talking. He paused, hiding in a bush to listen to them.



“Kagome-chan, he has hurt you again, has he not?” Said Miroku's male voice.



Kagome stared at her friend, before lowering her eyes. Yes, he had hurt her, but love came with pain. Right? Shaking her head, Kagome smiled, “No, he loves her. Nothing I can do.”



Sango gently put her hand on her best friend's shoulder. They had gone through everything together. Death, Life, everything. Now, she must be there for Kagome. “Kag-chan…”



Shippou snorted. “Of course he hurt her. He loves a dead woman who wants to kill him.”



That's when Inuyasha stopped listening. That is what they thought of him? Always hurting Kagome and in love with someone who wanted to kill him? It was true about hurting Kagome, but he never did it on purpose. He hated hurting her. But loving Kikyou, was wrong.



~~ End ~~



Growling again, Inuyasha jumped into the well. He didn't care if he got sit to death, he needed to talk to Kagome. And now. Nothing could stop him now. He had to do this. With that thought, blue lights surrounded him as he traveled five hundred years into the future.



~~~~~~



Kagome sighed. She didn't understand why she tried to study when she didn't even understand what this was. Just a pack of numbers and symbols. Yeah, that's it. Nothing more. Giving a human like growl, Kagome laid her head on her desk. “Arg….” This was a prefect time for Inuyasha to come and drag her back to his time.



Just as asked, Inuyasha popped his head through her window. “Kagome!” He yelled, making her jump. Now that he got her attention, he jumped through the window. He landed pretty close to her. She looked so tired.



“Ah!” Kagome jumped, eyes wide staring at Inuyasha. He just came out of nowhere. “Where did you come from!” She asked, even through she knew that answer. His time, duh.



Inuyasha rolled his eyes, trying to hide the smile that was rising onto his lips. He always did that. He didn't know why either. “My time to talk to you.” He said simply.



Kagome blinked at him for a bit, wonder why he wanted to talk to her. Turning her chair around so her back faced him once more, she shook her head. “Not right now. I'm studying.”



Inuyasha frowned. “No! Now!” He grabbed the back of her chair, spinning her around. Once she was fully around, he grabbed her wrists, pulling her up. “I really need to talk to you. Please?”



Kagome gasped. Everything happened to fast. She didn't know what had happened until she was standing right in front of Inuyasha. Then a word came out of his lips that she never thought she would ever hear. Please. She smiled. Why not just listen to him? “Okay, Inuyasha.”



Inuyasha gulped. He hadn't really expected her to let him talk. He didn't really know what to say. His mind kept on telling him not to mess this up. It was his only chance. Yet, he couldn't find anything to say. He opened his mouth to say something, only to hear nothing come out. His mouth was so dry. He was really nervous.



Kagome watched him, waiting. She really did want to hear what he had to say. And she knew that he had trouble with telling stuff. So, she just waited. She smiled when he opened his mouth, only to frown. Gee, he really was talking his time.



Inuyasha eyes went wide when he saw that she was getting mad. Then, without thinking, he did the one thing that seemed the right thing. He slowly leaned down, softly pressing his lips against hers.



Kagome's eyes stayed locked with him as his head lowered to hers. She couldn't believe it. He was…The rest of her thought was caught off by his lips touching hers. Her eyes fluttered closed as she finally fell into the kiss. The kiss told her everything. It was his way of telling her he loved her. She was so grateful. She returned the kiss to him, with all of the love he gave her.



Inuyasha couldn't believe it. She was kissing him back. He expected her to yell at him and push him away. He expected her to call him filthy and dirty. But she didn't. She kissed back. She loved him back.



Kagome slowly pulled back, smiling up at him. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on hers as she rested her head against his chest. This was the life. “Kagome…I love you…” He whispered into her hair.



Kagome's heart skipped a beat. He just said he loved her. She smiled into his chest and whispered, “I love you too, Inuyasha.”



Inuyasha's heart jumped for joy. Finally, they both said they loved each other. Finally, they were together. Finally.



~~~~~~

Ta-da! It is done! ^__^ My first one-shot…o_o; Anyway, what'cha think? ^^ Please review!




Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inukag4ever306 on April 25, 2009, 4:14:56 AM

inukag4ever306 on
inukag4ever306this is really good

BBandRaven4life12 on October 20, 2007, 3:07:19 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12OMG..I'm gonna cry...THAT WAS THE BEST frackING STORY EVER!

Anne14 on October 17, 2006, 10:40:22 AM

Anne14 on
Anne14Beautiful. The imagery, the emotion . . . the love. More, must have more!

Jason_Wolfe on March 8, 2006, 11:35:01 AM

Jason_Wolfe on
Jason_WolfeBeautiful. The imagery, the emotion . . . the love. More, must have more!

AnimeWannabe on January 18, 2006, 6:00:31 AM

AnimeWannabe on
AnimeWannabeAw! that was so sweet and it ROCKED. It was so cool. great Job

**favs**

orange44 on December 23, 2005, 10:50:21 AM

orange44 on
orange44i really like it!!! eeee, hope ur next chapter is put up soon!

MartinaM89 on December 14, 2005, 3:35:42 AM

MartinaM89 on
MartinaM89Thats pretty good! Great job:-)