Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Date

This is my first contest entry for NekoChika's contest. Hope you like it Chika-chan! It's KibouShipping!

Chapter 1 - First Date

Chapter 1 - First Date
First Date

Silence could be heard as the group of friends divided, boys leaving the room. Chika suddenly found herself sitting in a chair, her female friends surrounding her on all sides.

“What are you so afraid of?” the brunette, Anzu, asked.

“Yeah, the rest of us have guys, why can’t you?” the tall blonde, Mai, pointed out.

“I… uh,” Chika stuttered.

“Come on,” the shorter blonde, Kel, said, “Five minutes. You can do five minutes alone with him.” Chika shook her head furiously.

“This’ll just prove he likes you,” the shortest, Shizuka, pointed out. Chika shook her head again. Kel frowned and folded her arms. She looked at Mai and nodded before going to the door.

“What are you doing?” Chika asked fearfully. Her only answer was Mai’s arms holding her firmly to the chair. Kel left the room as Chika struggled.

“Come on guys,” Chika said, “This isn’t funny.” None of the girls answered, leaving Chika slightly frustrated.

A few minutes later, the door opened again and Kel entered, dragging a very reluctant looking Honda behind her. Chika immediately froze as Honda was pushed into a chair. Mai released her death grip on Chika and the other girls left the room, closing the door behind them.

Chika and Honda sat in an embarrassed silence for what seemed like hours before anything happened.

“Well,” Honda started, face red in embarrassment. “Hello Chika.” Chika nodded slightly, cheeks light pink. Honda opened his mouth to say something else when the door flew open and Otogi burst into the room.

“Hey Honda,” he started, but never finished. A very angry Kel darted into the room, grabbed him by the ear, and dragged him back out, slamming the door behind them. Chika and Honda sat in an awkward and embarrassed silence as they listened to Kel lecturing Otogi outside the door very loudly.

Honda’s face flushed as he looked at the ground and stuttered, “Uh… Chika… can I… ask you… a… a… question?”

Chika blinked and replied, “Okay….”

Honda’s face seemed to get even redder as he quickly asked, “Will you go out with me?” Chika’s face flushed.

She quickly replied, “Yes,” and looked at the ground, face deep red. There was more silence and she imagined his face completely shocked. She looked up at him and that’s exactly what she found.

“You will?” he asked. She nodded and felt her face cool down, noticing his losing the red color in it as well.

“Great,” he said, nodding and muttering something incoherently. Without warning he got up, mumbled a soft goodbye, and headed out the door. Chika just sat there, nodding without really knowing it, contemplating what had just happened. She heard running feet and knew that the girls were coming her way.

“So,” she heard Anzu say, “What happened…?”

---

Chika stood in silent contemplation, waiting. It was the night of her date and she was waiting patiently for Honda to come pick her up. She happened to be wearing a pink miniskirt and top to match. The top almost had spaghetti straps, but not quite. She was borrowing a pair of Kel’s so called “princess slippers” and were pink in color. Since Kel didn’t wear pink, Chika wondered why she had them, but didn’t bother asking. She was also wearing pink ankle socks and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail with a pink bow to match.

The sound of a motorcycle motor brought Chika out of her reverie. In front of her was Honda on his motorcycle with a black and red outfit to match. He handed her a helmet and she put it on, climbing onto the back seat behind him, putting her arms around his waist. He revved the engine and drove off down the street, making sure to go the right speed limit. He drove her through town to a beach on the other side and rolled to a stop.

“Here we are,” he told her, killing the engine. She got off and he followed suit, both of them removing their helmets and laying them on the bike. Honda walked toward the beach and sat in a sheltered spot with a perfect view of the sunset. Chika followed and sat beside him, leaning back against the tree behind them.

They sat for a few minutes, just enjoying the dying sun when they heard a loud, “Hey Honda!” They both turned in surprise to see Otogi coming their way. Chika blinked and heard Honda growl. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, a very angry Kel darted out in front of Otogi, growled at him, grabbed a hold of his ear, and began dragging him off, shouting at him angrily until they were out of sight. Chika heard Otogi yelp in pain multiple times until he and Kel could no longer be heard.

Chika sighed and turned back to Honda who was looking at her with a peaceful expression on his face. She gulped and began to back up to the best of her ability before she came in contact with the tree behind her. A small trickle of fear clutched her heart and her face flushed as Honda leaned in towards her, breath tickling her face. She watched his face turn red slightly before his lips came in contact with her own. Surprising even herself, she didn’t fight back or pull away, instead leaning forward into it, kissing him back.

When she did pull back, her heart fluttered and she breathed deeply. Honda didn’t look at her, instead looking and leaning away.

“Sorry,” he muttered. She shook her head.

“It’s okay,” she said, once again surprising herself. Honda looked up at her.

“Really?” he asked. She nodded.

A smile overtook his lips and he asked, “Chika, would you be my girlfriend?” Chika’s heart fluttered again and she found herself nodding. He smiled again and leaned back against the tree, taking her hand and continuing to watch the sunset. She laid her head against his shoulder and watched it with him.

---

The next day at school….

“So how’d it go…?”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NekoChika on March 20, 2008, 3:55:19 AM

NekoChika on
NekoChikaOMG!!! I LOVED THAT!!!

*favs and adds to entry list*

KelekiahGaladrian on March 21, 2008, 1:59:43 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianI'm glad you like it! I had so much fun writing it!