Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Christmas Party pt. 1 - Matchmaking

Well, this is just basically a little romance fic about my OC and her friends during the holidays. This does not happen in the actual story series. KxS CxY KrxYu TxBxP KhxR KaxH MxA RixMa JxD

Chapter 3 - The Christmas Party pt. 1 - Matchmaking

Chapter 3 - The Christmas Party pt. 1 - Matchmaking
Kay giggled excitedly and smiled at her reflection. It was finalyl Christmas eve.

The holiday had been going so well so far. And now it was time for her first party. She had changed her look in honor of it. Her long blonde hair had been cut so it only went an inch past her shoulders. There were red streaks instead of the usual light blonde streaks.

She wore candy cane earrings, red lipstick, blush, and glittery eye shadow. Her outfit was a long sleeved, red dress that stopped above her knees and had a fluffy white trim on the neckline, end of the sleeves, and the hem. Her stockings were high and red with the same fluffy white trim at the top and her shoes her shiny and black and flat, matching her black belt perfectly.

A red santa hat completed her festive get-up. She looked very cute and a bit more young than usual.

"Kay-Chan?" Adelinda said through the door, knocking. Kay smiled. Adelinda had not seen her new look yet. She had been with Alex for the day.

"Are you ready, girl?" Alex asked. Kay smirked and opened the door. Both girls gaped at her. Kay put her hands on her hips.

"Well?"

"AWESOME!"

"Yay!" ^^ "Alex...I see you did not get too much in the cheer."

Alex was wearing a red Evanescence shirt, black jeans, boots, a spiked dog collar, and one earring like a black guitar and the other like a red pic.

"You know me, Kay."

"True. But you look nice."

"Don't you mean hardcore?"

"Yeah."

"Sweet!"

"And you finally dyed your mini mohawk." Alex banged her head.

"YEAH!" Kay smiled.

"Adelinda, why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Oh yeah. Will you do my hair?"

"Sure."

After about thirty minutes, Adelinda walked out in the same dress as Kay's, only it was green and she was wearing tights instead of stockings. Her hair was in curls thanks to Kay's electric curlers (which do your hair in, like, ten minutes) and she was wearing a little bit of glitter in her face.

"Mokuba is going to LOVE you!" Alex exclaimed when she saw Adelinda, who blushed in response. Kay hugge Adelinda.

"Ya know it's true." Adelinda did not answer. Just blushed deeper.

"Well, when are the guests going to arrive?" Alex asked.

"In about twenty minutes. Did you set the cake out to cool?"

"Yup."

"Ok. I'll decorate it later. Let's get out the snacks and drinks."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


The doorbell rang. Kay looked up and got off the couch and answered it. She beamed at the cheerful greetings and gapes. It was Kanya, Honda, Jounouchi, and Anzu.

"Hi guys."

"Kay...you look AWESOME!" Anzu exclaimed. She was wearing a semi-tight red sweater with a snowman made of glitter on the front, jeans, and shiny black boots with a cute white hat.

"Aw, thank you, Anzu-chan. Ooh, Honda, Kanya."

"What?" they both said. Kay snickered and pointed above their heads while pulling Jounouchi and Anzu inside.

"You're standing under the mistletoe." Both looked up and their faces turned bright red.

"Oooh!" everyone else said. Kay stood there, arms crossed and a smirk decorating her features.

"You gotta kiss." Kanya bowed her head shyly. She was wearing a white scarf, white hat, dark sweater, a denim skirt, high socks, and black boots. Honda was wearing a leather jacket, dark green T-shirt with a present on it, jeans, and boots.

Kanya stood on her tip toes and puckered her lips a bit and Honda leaned down and swiftly kissed her and they both stood there, faces bright red. Kay snickered.

"If you don't get out from under there in the next five seconds, you need to kiss again." Honda and Kanya looked at each other. "Five, four...threetwoone. Whoops, time up."

"You set us up, didn't you?" Honda asked. Kay looked innocent.

"Maybe..." Kanya smiled up at Honda a bit and he kissed her again, a bit longer this time. Kay jumped up and down, clapping. "Yay! My matchmaking skills have not failed me." Honda and Kanya walked into the apartment and dropped off their HUGE bag of gifts next to Anzu's and Jounouchi's under the tree.

"You did a good job on decorating this place, Kay." Anzu looked around, smiling. Kay bowed.

"Thank you."

"Got any food?" Jounouchi asked. ^^'

"Yeah." Kay handed him a bowl with pretzals shaped like candy canes.

"SWEET!" Jounouchi immediately started to pig out. Everyone else sighed a bit.

"Well, should I play some music?" Kay asked.

"Yeah!" almost everyone yelled. Kay put a CD in her stereo and turned up the volume. "I Do, I Do, I Do" started playing and Anzu beamed.

"I love this song."

"Me too!" Kay said. Adelinda, Kay, and Anzu started dancing to it.

"Come on, Honda, Kanya!"

"Wanna dance?" Honda asked Kanya. She smiled and nodded and took his hand and they all started dancing. Kay had moved her coffee table and night stands to the guest room so there was a lot of room. Alex and Jounouchi sat on the couch. Alex watched them dance, smiling a bit and Jounouchi just ate the pretzals, occasionally choking on one.

The doorbell rang again and Kay want to answer it. This time it was Maria, Tori, Kristen, Yugi, Yami, and Jamie. Their reaction to Kay's appearance was the same as the others.

Tori was wearing a red, chinese dress, jeans with red flowers embroidering the legs, tennis shoes, and her dark hair was pinned up with booby pins. Maria wore a long coat, dark jeans, and boots. White gloves with a matching scarf covered her hands and her sweater was snow white. Yami had on a dark green sweater with a chibi santa on it (LOL) a santa hat (LOL x2) jeans, and boots. Yugi had on the same thing as Yami only his sweater was white and had a chibi reindeer on it (ROFL).

Jamie was wearing a midnight blue sweater that matched the blue in her hair with stars on it, jeans, boots, a scarf, and a santa hat. Kristen was wearing the same sweater at Yugi, a denim skirt that went to her knees, tights, and black shoes, a santa hat, gloves, and a scarf.

"Kristen, Yugi, guess what?" Kay said, preventing them from entering her apartment with the rest of the group.

"What?" they both asked. Kay smirked and pointed to the mistletoe above their heads.

"You have to kiss." They both looked up and blushed. They'd kissed on the cheek, but never on the lips.

"Come on, you two are a couple. It's ok." Kristen and Yugi blushed and leaned forward and shared a ten second kiss before pulling away and currying into the apartment to put their gifts away, blushing red.

Kay smirked. "I am good."

The next song played and Yugi and Kristen sat with Alex and Jounouchi, nibbling on some chips and sipping their soda.

Jamie stood but did not really dance much. Maria and Tori got right into and did their own crazy dances, earning laughter from every other guest.

Next, Cat, Jackie, and Jo arrived. Cat was wearing a midnight blue dress with gold glitter on it, tights, and heels. Kay smirked when she saw Yami gaping at her. Cat looked lovely. She had even twisted her long hair up into a messy bun.

Jackie wore a red and white turtle neck, scarf, white pants, and red shoes. Jo was wearing a dark blue turtle neck with a snowman holding a candy cane on it, jeans, and tennis shoes. (I'm running out of outfits!)

"Hey Jo, where's Dark?" Kay asked as Jo dumped her presents under the tree.

"I dunno. I couldn't get a hold of him." The doorbell rang again and when Kay opened the door, there was a huge box with a tag that said "to Jo."

"Jo, it's for you." The box unfolded and Dark jumped out, carrying his bag of gifts, and went over to Jo.

"Happy Holidays." He kissed her and she blushed then lightly hit his arm.

"You jerk, you had me worried." He smirked and put his gifts under the tree. Kay picked up the parts of the box.

"I'll go and throw this away." She walked outside and dumped the box in the dumpster. When she headed back to the entrance, she saw Rin. "Hi Rin!"

She looked up at Kay and smiled.

"Hey Kay. Oh, you look so cute!"

"Thank you. So do you." Rin was in a white dress similar to that of Amy's on Sonic, only it had long sleeves and a red trim. They went back up to Kay's apartment and Rin dropped off her gifts.

"So who are we missing?" Alex asked.

"Marik, Ishizu, Odion, Bakura, Khaos, Ryou, Mokuba, and-"

"Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaibaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Alex said. Kay twitched.

"Don't EVER do that again." Alex simply snickered.

Well, the doorbell rang again and this time it was Marik, Odion, Ishizu, Ryou, Bakura, and Khaos.

Ishizu wore a black dress and heels, Marik wore a dark turtle neck, jeans, and tennis shoes. Odion wore the same thing as Marik, only his shoes her boots. Bakura and Ryou wore...uhhh...I dunno, you decide.

And Khaos was wearing a lavender sweater with blue jeans and tennis shoes.

Kay performed her mistletoe set up for Ryou and Khaos who, mcuh to her dismaay, only kissed on the cheek.

"Darnit!" Kay exclaimed as they went to put their gifts under the tree. "They found a loop hole." She sighed and started to close the door when a foot stopped her.

"Do you intend to lock us out?" a familiar cold voice asked. She looked up and beamed.

"Hey Kaiba-kun." She opened the door completely and Mokuba ran in and hugged Kay.

"KAY-CHAN!"

"MOKIE-KUN!" She hugged him back. Seto walked in and dumped their gifts under the tree. Kay didn't notice his temporary gaping at her, but Alex, Tori, Maria, Cat, Yugi, Yami, Honda, Kanya, Anzu, and Jo sure did.

"Sweet, everyone's here, right Kay?" Alex asked. Kay nodded.

"Yup."

"so what are we gonna do now?" Jo asked.

"Well, what do you guys WANT to do? We're opening our gifts after midnight, but everyone gets to open ONE in an hour at ten."

"How about you turn up the music?" Tori yelled. Kay grinned.

"Done." She turned up the volume to the stereo and about half of the people dance while the rest either sat or stood, sipping beverages, munching on snacks, and talking. Seto was silent, sitting in one of the chair and just watching the dancers. Kay, Maria, Jackie, and Jamie danced as a group hyperly and madly.

Kay excused herself from them and went to Seto.

"come on, don't just sit there. Dance with us."

"Kay, I danced with you at the club."

"Yeah...but now you can dance with me again."

"Kay..."

"C'mon." She grabbed his hand and pulled him up with her and danced with him. He sighed but went along with it.

Yami asked Cat to dance with him and she said yes and they danced near Kay and Seto. Kay smirked at them and mouthed "you're next." Cat's eyes widened a bit. Uh oh, what did she mean by that?

"You look...different." Kay looked up at Seto.

"Is that bad?"

"No, no. But I'm so used to seeing you with long hair."

"When I was little I used to cut it once in a while. I liked my hair should length. I decided to try it again." Seto nodded.

"It's nice." She smiled.

"Thank you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Ok guys, before we open a gift each, we're gonna play truth or dare."

"Sweet."

"I'll pick first. Cat! Truth or dare?" Kay asked. Cat blinked.

"Uhhh...dare?" Kay smirked.

"Excellant choice. Ok, all the guys stand up." The guys, very hesitantly did so. "Kaiba-kun, would you loan me your tie?" Kay asked. Seto had worn his suit to the party. (YAY! ^^ I love that suit)

"Um...ok?" He took off his tie and Kay tied it around Cat's eyes and spun her around.

"The dare is to trust me."

"Why am I fearing for my life?"

"Shut up." Kay grabbed Yami's wrist and pulled him to a spot in the room then guided Cat to it. "Now take off the tie and look up, both of you."

Cat did so and she looked up with Yami. They saw the mistletoe. And when they looked down, Kay pushed their head together so they locked lips.

"FINALLY! Ok, truth or dare over." Cat pulled away from Yami.

"Kay, you sneaky little-"

"Ah, ah, ah." Kay wagged her finger. "Stay under there five more seconds and you have to kiss again." Cat blinked.

"You know what? Fine." She wrapped her arms around Yami's neck and kissed him. He kissed her right back. Kay sighed.

"Ah, l'amoure. Here's your tie back, Kaiba-kun." He took it and put it on.

Ok, and....that's all for this chapter. ^^

Comments

Comments (22)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on July 16, 2007, 12:30:10 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyI just have to say something. . . . . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I REALLY CAN'T IMAGINE YAMI WEARING SOMETHING LIKE THAT! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! . . . . . Okay, that's it.

KionaKina on July 17, 2007, 12:31:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI know, I know. ^^

ambersaotome on July 15, 2007, 11:11:18 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeJo, it's for you." The box unfolded and Dark jumped out, carrying his bag of gifts, and went over to Jo. LOL

KionaKina on July 16, 2007, 12:37:14 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah, dunno what inspired that part. ^^'

Fatal_dreamer on July 8, 2007, 2:06:20 PM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerAwwwies...
I ish so alone...
T-T
Nice tho!!!!
XD
<333333

KionaKina on July 9, 2007, 12:37:23 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYay! ^^

PandaChan21 on July 8, 2007, 12:42:36 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Okay, nice outfit, chibi ROFL, I and Alex are both insane, I like my outfit, please draw a scene from this fic, and you? run out of outfits? NEVER!!!

KionaKina on July 8, 2007, 12:43:51 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI drew Kay in the Christmas dress. ^^

animecrazyfan on July 5, 2007, 9:42:17 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
coooooooooool way to make Cat kiss atem!!!
woot!!I love it!!*hugs you to death*

KionaKina on July 5, 2007, 11:28:09 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKina@_@ *Somehow comes back to life* Glad you like it. ^^ *Dies again*

AlleyCat17 on July 5, 2007, 7:37:29 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow awesome chapter and you can be some sneaky little devil.but very funny what you did.

KionaKina on July 5, 2007, 7:38:40 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinahee hee, glad you think so

KhaoticWolf on July 5, 2007, 6:45:07 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfNice! Hahaha! They found a loop hole...but I feel a storm coming. o_OU Excellent job Kay!

KionaKina on July 5, 2007, 6:47:25 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you

WingedSheep on July 5, 2007, 5:52:15 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheep:DDD

yeah... matchmaker... :DDD

mistletoe -_- :DDD (note to myself: NEVER stand under mistletoe xD )

heh...  i hope next chappie will be about presents, right? :DDD

KionaKina on July 5, 2007, 6:27:08 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYUP! XP

WingedSheep on July 5, 2007, 7:03:27 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepYES!!! xDDDD

Moon_Princess on July 5, 2007, 5:49:33 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwwww! Everyone got all kissy kissy! :D

Except you. o.o *pokes your forehead repeatedly* Lol, I can't help but wonder if you're going to or not. ^^ *stops poking*


Super awesome chappie Kay-chan! ^_^ It was super cute too!!! =D

Can't wait for the next update! :3


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 5, 2007, 6:26:55 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayou'll just have to wait and see. And you'll als have to wait and see a pic of Kay's new look ^^

InferiorKart on July 5, 2007, 5:28:04 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartAwww.... that chapter was so cute. :)

KionaKina on July 5, 2007, 6:26:23 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you very much ^^