Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leaving Home

Yes, i will allow other OC's to this

So far:
Me-Kara
Tuxedo_mini_mask-Leo
Cecoeluv-Cecoe (maybe)
Crazicat-Stephanie (maybe

Chapter 1 - Leaving Home

Chapter 1 - Leaving Home

No one ever thought that I would actually become a trainer and leave town. I was always the shy, brown-haired, hazel-eyed girl who sat alone in the corner. And personally, I had liked it that way. I had a normal life, no bothers, no worries, no problems. But I knew that I couldn't stay that way for long. So this morning, I woke up at 6:30 a.m., before my parents. As I got dressed in my normal outfit, I started to wake up my Eevee, Kiranee, who was sleeping on her pillow, curled up in a little ball. I almost hated to wake her. She looked so peaceful. So I waited to wake her up until the last minute, after packing up all of my supplies and stuff.

"Hey Kiranee.....Kiranee....get up, Kiranee..."

"Ee?"

"C'mon, it's time to go!!"

"Eevee!"

We left town not long after, and found ourselves in the middle of this huge forest. It's not that we didn't know where we were, it's just that the place was huge. At the same time though, it was beautiful. There were tons of pokemon everywhere you looked, and the road was spotted with sunlight that poked through the tree-tops.

"It's beautiful here, isn't it Kiranee?"

"Eevee!" Kiranee and I always seemed to be able to communicate with each other, We could always tell what the other was thinking, just by the look in our eyes. Of course, to others, we looked like phychos. But to us, it didn't really matter. After all, people had always thought I was odd to begin with. I was thinking about all this, when I ran into this boy, knocking us both to the ground. Kiranee was growling at him, and from where I was, I could see a small Ralts growling back at me. We both got up and brushed ourselves off, and I started blushing. Not because I liked him or anything, but this was kind of embarrasing to me.

"Look....I'm really sorry about this....really...I am."

"It's cool. My name's Leo....and you are?"

"Oh...right....my name is Kara. And this little growling ball of fur next to me is Kiranee." I gave Kiranee a stare, and she stopped growling. Instead, she came up to the Ralts, sniffed at it's feet, and started to play with it. Leo and I just watched them for a while, until Leo spoke up.

"So where are ya headed?"

"Huh....oh...to Petalaburg. My dad runs a shop there, and I wanted to see him before I left. And you?"

"Nowhere in paticular. I was trying to figure out where the ferry to the Sinnoh reigon docks."

"Sinnoh?"

"Yeah. It's that new reigon that they discovered. There's supposed to be hundreds of new pokemon there, and tons of new trainers and leaders to challenge."

"Wow...that sounds amazing."

"Wanna come with me?"

"Huh?"

"Do you wanna come with me to Sinnoh reigon?"

"Um.....sure....thank you so much."

"No prob. So we'll camp out here tonight, head for Petalaburg in the morning, then make our way to the ferry. Sound like a good plan?"

"Yep.....sounds good."

*Hah!! I finished it!!! Ha!!!!!!! I'll add more later...*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 2, 2007, 3:54:06 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOOKY!!!! ITS ME!!! hey I will be on this weekend for sure... my comp broke and I am on the schools I am getting a new one this weekend :) See ya then bye :)

wolf-girl-ghost on March 16, 2007, 6:49:25 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostAwesome!Can't wait for more, if you got room can I be in this?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 14, 2007, 12:24:37 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskAHHHH WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!! AAHHH!!!lol now i am going to be thinking about that for the rest of the night lol!!!