Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Digital World Revealed Pt. 1

I'm doin this for Konohasdarkshadow.....yes Jamal will be in this.......and it will be good

Chapter 1 - The Digital World Revealed Pt. 1

Chapter 1 - The Digital World Revealed Pt. 1

*It was a normal summer day, and three kids were sitting in a living room, watching Digimon on TV. There was one girl, Ashi, the shortest one of the group, with tawny brown hair, which was all gathered in a blue and yellow hat, and ocean blue eyes. To her left was her brother, Hankoshu, the tallest one of the gang, with messy, frumpy reddish-brown hair and sky blue eyes. Then you had Jamal, with his ebony hair and his sandy brown eyes. They were all watching intently, commenting on the scene they saw.*

Ashi: Dude! I love this episode! This fight rocks! I mean its just soo cool!

Hankoshu: Stop flipping out, sis. Besides, the battle in Season one with Myotismon is much cooler.

Ashi: No way! The battle with Black Wargreymon is so much better!

Jamal: Jeez! Do you two fight like this all the time?!

Ashi: Yeah...

Hankoshu: Pretty much...

Jamal: Some days, I'm just not sure why I'm friends with you two...

Ashi: Neither are we, half of the time.

Hankoshu: But at least you don't have to live with your friend 24/7.

Ashi: Hey!

Jamal: Hehehehe...

Ashi: But really, Jamal. It's a good thing that we met you. If it wasn't for you, Oto-san and Oka-san would've sent us home by now.

Hankoshu: Which I gotta admit....would suck.

Jamal: Yeah.....It seems like so long ago that we met

<<Flashback>>

*It was a winter day at school, and two fifth-grade boys were pushing around a 5-year-old Ashi, soon sending her falling to the ground, crying.*

Kid 1: Just go back to Japan, Shorty.

Kid 2: Right.

Kid 1: We're gettin real sick of you kid.

Kid 2: Yeah.

Hankoshu: *steps in front of Ashi* Stop messin' with my sister, you punks!

Kid 1: Look at this, Rio. This bedhead is gonna try to  save his 'wittle' sister. Rio, go show him what happens when you mess with us.

Rio: Sure, Kio. *beats up Hankoshu*

Ashi: Hanko-san!

Kio: It's your turn now, Shorty. *Out of nowhere, a rock comes flying and hits him in the head* What tha-!!!!!!!!

?????: *Standing with another rock in his right hand* Rio! Kio! Get away from those two!

Kio: Whatcha gonna do about it, second-grader?!

?????: This. *Chucks other rock, which hits Kio strait in the forehead, knocking him out.* So you really wanna mess with me?

Rio: Ruunn!!!!!!!! *Runs away, dragging Kio with him*

?????: *Holds out hand to Hankoshu* Sorry about those two. They always do this to the new kids. My name's Jamal. What's yours?

Hankoshu: *Grabs Jamal's hand and stands up* I'm Hankoshu Tokomari...*Walks over to Ashi to help her up* And this is my little sister Ashi. She's really smart. She's two years younger than me, and already in my grade. Heck, she's better at me in math.

Jamal: Sweet! So are you both alright?

Ashi: I....I think so.

Hankoshu: I think I'm alright.

Jamal: That's good to hear. C'mon, its time for class!

<<End of flashback>>

Ashi: Yeah...those were good times, weren't they? I mean, besides the whole 'being beat up by a fifth grader' thing...

Hankoshu: Yep....good times.

Jamal: And now we all are in High School together....the same classes ta boot....

*The three teens were talking when out of nowhere the computer started beeping and glowing. Out of nowhere, a huge stream of light shot from the computer, landing at the center of the room.*

Hankoshu: Wh-Whats going on!?!?!?!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on April 4, 2007, 6:19:41 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

this was awesome...even if it wasnt my guy it would still be awesome...and by the way...THANK YOU!!!