Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kapitel Eins

Ha! I have a title! And it's in German! My friend's OC's Kay and Cat will be in this! So will some others if I'm lucky.

Chapter 1 - Kapitel Eins

Chapter 1 - Kapitel Eins

"Beep..beep..beep..be-" The beeping stopped, as a small hand pressed on the top of a digital alarm clock. Slowly, a girl rose out of the messy bed. The girl had a small frame, frizzy brownish-gold hair and hazel eyes. Kanya got out of bed, and silently started getting ready for school that day. She straitend her hair, got dressed, ate breakfast (which only consisted of a breakfast bar and a glass of water) and left. As she was running to school, she kept looking at her watch, which used to be her mother's, not only for the time, since she was running late, but to look at an old picture of her mother. Then, since she was stupid enough to not look where she was going, she ran into someone, knocking both of them to the ground. She looked up to see another girl, not much older than herself. She reconized her green eyes and blonde hair. Her name was Kay. Kanya shared a lot of classes with her.

"Oops. My bad. I'm sorry....um....." Kanya pointed to a small tag on her backpack with her name on it.

"Kanya? Well, really, I'm sorry I knocked you down." Kay held out a hand to help Kanya. She took it, and stood back up, and while they were brushing themselves off, someone else came up. This girl was someone Kanya hadn't seen before (or remembered seeing anyway). She had pretty ocean blue eyes, and her brown hair was tied up in a pony-tail.

"Kay! What's taking you so long?! We're gonna be late!"

"I know that, stupid!  I was just helping her!" She yelled, pointing at Kanya.

"Oh.....do you know her?"

"I think I have a class with her... Not that I can remember. And she hasn't said a word since I ran into her."

"YOU RAN INTO HER!?!"

"....Maybe" The two of them just stood there bickering, when a school bell started ringing.

"Is that the bell?"

"It is! Oh crud! Let's go! See ya, Kanya!" They both ran off, leaving Kanya standing on the sidewalk.

LATER.....

It was 4th period for Kanya.... Pre-Calculus. She could see Kay sitting in front of her, but she couldn't get her attention or anything. Then by chance, Kay happened to look behind her.

"Oh....It's you, Kanya. I didn't know you had this class."

".........."

"Hey, are you alright?" Kanya nodded.

"Are you sure? You seem really quiet." Kanya nodded again.

"If you're sure..." Soon the bell for lunch rang. Everyone left the room execpt for Kay. Kay had gone up to ask the teacher something.

"Nobu-sensei?"

"Yes Kay?"

"Kanya...is she always that quiet?"

"Oh....you don't know, Kay?"

"Know what?"

"Kanya can't speak. She's mute. She has been since school started."

"Really?"

"Really...we don't know why, but she just can't talk at all...........Hey Kay?"

"Yeah?"

" I have a favor to ask of you."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on April 7, 2007, 2:05:14 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI love it, love it, love it. ^_~