Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Kanya's profile

Ha! I have a title! And it's in German! My friend's OC's Kay and Cat will be in this! So will some others if I'm lucky.

Chapter 0 - Kanya's profile

Chapter 0 - Kanya's profile
                Kay met Kanya after running into her before school. She then realizes that she shares most of her classes with Kanya and just hasn’t noticed it. Kay soon ends up becoming one of Kanya’s closest friends.Kanya now lives alone in a run-down apartment. Her mother passed away from illness, and her father lives in Russia, so she can’t move with him (and doesn’t want to, for that matter). She works at the local animal shelter to earn money.
 

                Kanya is actually mute, due to constant teasing from other students, along with a condition that affects her speech capabilities. If she wanted, there is a surgery that could fix her condition, but she’s too scared to go through with it. So instead of speaking, she gets her point across through writing and body language. Kay and the others were the ones who introduced her to dueling, and they found out she had a knack for it. Her deck is based around her 2 favorite cards: Winged Kuriboh and Hyzonraryu.
 

                Kanya falls for Honda the second she sees him, but she’s way too shy to approach him, let alone tell him what she thinks. Kay was the one who introduced the two, and they clicked almost instantly. Honda keeps trying to see if she can get her to talk again (which hasn’t worked so far) but she has succeeded in making her laugh.
 

                Kanya is very sweet, but she’s very shy and timid. She enjoys drawing the monsters on her dueling cards, and is pretty good at it. She loves to read, and she’s an amazing cook, especially with western food. She’s interested in sewing, music, history, and fantasy stories.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_Princess on April 8, 2007, 12:53:12 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessOhh! That's sooo cool!! =D

*flings arms in teh air* Great job!! ^_^ *fav!*
Update some more! This is very good! =D


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on April 8, 2007, 9:44:38 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaSWEET!!!!!

KionaKina on April 7, 2007, 1:35:44 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHuzzah, I loves it

KionaKina on April 7, 2007, 2:05:51 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWhy not title it something poetic that has nothing to do with the story? something about the weather or nature or something? It's fun to do that ^^