Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kapitel Zwei

Ha! I have a title! And it's in German! My friend's OC's Kay and Cat will be in this! So will some others if I'm lucky.

Chapter 2 - Kapitel Zwei

Chapter 2 - Kapitel Zwei
" I have a favor to ask of you."

"Yes, Nobu-sensei?"

"How should I put this.......I want you to be a friend to Kanya."

"Huh?"

"As far as I know, she doesn't have any friends at this school, and she lives alone. Maybe having a friend might open her up a bit. So are you up for it?"

"I'd be happy to!"

"Great! Thank you so much, Kay! Hopefully this will work."

LATER....

Kanya was walking home from school when she heard footsteps behind her. She looked behind her to see Cat and Kay. They both had a big grin on their faces.

"Hey Kanya! How are you?" Kanya just cocked her head to the side, with a confused look on her face. Before this, no one had ever bothered to talk to her. It was a real suprize for her.

"So Kanya, we were wondering if you wanted to come somewhere with us." Kanya nodded. She had nothing better to do.

"Alright then! C'mon! We have people waiting for us!" Cat grabbed Kanya, and they all ran towards town. They finally stopped at an arcade. A group of people were waiting outside for them.

"Hi guys!"

"Hey Cat! Hey Kay! Who's this?"

"Oh yeah! This is Kanya. She's our new friend from school." Kanya gave Kay and Cat a death glare. They hadn't told her that there would be other people there, let alone people she didn't know. When Kay and Cat tried to drag her into the arcade, Kanya wouldn't budge.

"C'mon Kanya. It's gonna be fun. I promise." Kanya sighed, then walked into the arcade with the others. Everyone was gathered in front of the DDR game. The group introduced themselves as Jounouchi, Honda, Yugi, and Anzu. Kay looked to her side and noticed that Kanya was blushing. Then Kay had an idea.

"Hey! Let's play DDR!" Kanya was confused. She had never played DDR before.

"I'll try first, okay. Then you try it, Kanya." Kanya nodded at Kay, as she stepped on to the pad. To put it simply, the screen during her turn pretty much looked like this.



Notice that none of the beats are missed. After she finished, she motioned for Kanya to come on. She did, and everyone gasped. She was almost as good as Kay. She barely missed a beat. After her was Anzu, then Cat, Yugi, Jounouchi, and last was Honda. Kanya was staring at Honda intently as he was playing. After playing (and laughing their butts off) they all went to a pizza joint and hung out a bit. Honda and Jounouchi saw it funny to make fun of the school teachers and a boy named Seto Kaiba.

"Lay down like the dog you are, Wheeler!"

"Jounouchi! Stop making fun of Seto!"

"Why should I!?"

"Cuz I told you to, you baka!" Then Tristan tried his hand at making fun of someone. His best one was the impression of the bus driver.

"You! Hiroto! Sit down! Don't make me get referral on you!" Everyone was laughing, and Kanya did something that she hadn't done in a long time. Even though Honda and Kay were the only ones who noticed it, it was a really big deal. For the first time in a long time, Kanya smiled.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on April 8, 2007, 9:03:59 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI love it so muc.h Was it me who told him to stop making fun of Kaiba? Just curious,. HUZZAH! *Hugs* update soon please

Kouni46892742 on April 8, 2007, 9:06:19 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yep it was you!

KionaKina on April 8, 2007, 9:07:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaof course it was ^^ Hmm...title, title...I got nothing