Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Asatsuyu (Morning Dew)

When Nara is older, she is forced to join the Akatsuki. Here is her story.
 
And here is the story logo. Put this on your profile if you are a fan of the story.

Chapter 1 - Asatsuyu (Morning Dew)

Chapter 1 - Asatsuyu (Morning Dew)

                   Nara woke up…..well….she had no clue where. She, for some reason, was blindfolded, and cuff was linked from her left ankle to the wall….at least, that’s what she thought. She knew she was on some kind of cot or bed, since she could feel a layer of sheets and a mattress under her. She untied the blindfold, and found herself in a small room with blank grey walls. It turned she was, as she guessed, on a bed, although all it consisted of was a mattress on the floor with some white sheets sloppily laid on it. She looked up, and spotted a small air vent, along with a rickety old lamp that looked like it was going to fall any minute.


                   As if to prove her right, the lamp cable broke, and the lamp fell to the ground. There was a loud ‘CRASH’, and pieces of glass and metal were spread all around the floor. Nara gasped, and she took the sheet off the mattress and started to try and sweep the debris off the floor before someone walked in. However, it wasn’t long before the door opened. The person who walked in was carrying a broom and a dustpan, and seemed almost shocked to see Nara trying to sweep it up herself. Although, it was hard to tell with him. He was wearing an orange mask, with only one hole for his right eye.


                   “What are you doing, girl?” He cocked his head, and for some reason, Nara felt a bit more at ease. “W-well….the lamp f-fell….and I….was ju-just…” Then the man, out of nowhere, put his finger on Nara’s lips, to get her to calm down. “It’s alright! Lamp breaks all the time! Tobi always fixes it!” He exclaimed, pointing his thumb towards himself. “So, what’s your name?” Tobi asked, as he started sweeping up all the debris that Nara had missed. “Nara. Nara N-namida.” She answered shyly. Tobi threw away the rest of the trash and tilted his head. “Nara? That’s a pretty name!” Nara blushed. Then, out of nowhere, she yawned. For some odd reason, she was still kind of sleepy. So as she got up to get back on the ‘bed’, she accidently stepped on a piece of glass that Tobi had missed.


                    As she started to silently cry in pain, Tobi rushed out of the room, came back with a first aid kit, then picked Nara up from the floor and cradled her in his arms, while tending to her wounded foot. “You should be more careful, Nara.” Tobi said, with concern in his voice. “I-I’m sorry To-tobi…” Nara said, trying to choke back her sobs. “Are you alright?” Tobi asked. “Um…y-yeah. I’m fine, T-tobi. Thank y-you.” Nara and Tobi then remained silent for a while. Occasionally, Nara would shift around a bit to get more comfortable, but that was the only noise you ever heard. 


                   Sometime later, Tobi spoke up. “Hey Nara? What do you think of Tobi?” Tobi looked down, only to find Nara asleep in his arms. He sighed, and stroked her hair, as he laid her down softly on the bed. Then, remembering the sheets, Tobi left the room for a bit, and came back with an Akatsuki robe, which he slipped on to the sleeping girl. The robe was pretty big on her, but for now, Tobi thought, it would work. Tobi stroked her one more time before leaving the room to let her sleep. He only wished Nara could stay like this, in her little ‘heaven’, and not worry about what lied ahead. But as we all know, not even heaven lasts forever.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on October 26, 2007, 9:44:22 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI know nothing of the Akatsuki but now I know it's a mask on Tobi, not his face which looks like some void...thing

Well, aweosme, it's well-written

Kouni46892742 on October 26, 2007, 9:46:12 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742I know! That's what I said! And I know what's under Tobi's mask! *evil laugh*

DragonGirl1136 on May 31, 2007, 11:01:47 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136Aw! Tobi's such a good boy! X3

crazicat06 on April 27, 2007, 8:23:19 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yay! Tobi! ^.^ If a friend of mine at school saw this, she would freak out. She goes nuts if you just mention Tobi's name. It's funny.

SilverSea0413 on April 20, 2007, 9:13:54 AM

SilverSea0413 on
SilverSea0413^_^ kawaii. very nice, you already know that i don't know much about the akatsuki... ah well. i've come to somewhat like tobi. ^_^

royally_spooky on April 17, 2007, 11:35:31 AM

royally_spooky on
royally_spookyAhhh!!! I really like Tobi *cries*
Wow! It seems as if KisaShika likes the guys I like^^
Really good story though! Keep it up!

Kouni46892742 on April 17, 2007, 11:51:50 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Hey, I am the one that likes Tobi! ME!
I see why you like him. He's so kawaii!

KisaShika on April 17, 2007, 7:28:10 AM

KisaShika on
KisaShikaAww, so cute. I like how this is going so far. Your right, your wrighting is getting much better! If you need to know more about Teneka's personality when she's in the Akatsuki, just ask.

Kouni46892742 on April 17, 2007, 7:31:29 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742um.....whats her personallity.....with the chap i have written out, shes like the fun-loving type.....at least whens shes not busy