Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Akuma (Demon) -Unfinished-

When Nara is older, she is forced to join the Akatsuki. Here is her story.
 
And here is the story logo. Put this on your profile if you are a fan of the story.

Chapter 11 - Akuma (Demon) -Unfinished-

Chapter 11 - Akuma (Demon) -Unfinished-
Nara was struggling, not only to withstand the pain, but also to hold back her demon. She could hear its voice echoing in her head, telling her to let go, to rest, to let it take over. Her body was starting to change. Her muscles were tensing up, seeming to be getting stronger with every passing second. Her eyes changed as well. Her pupils became slivered, and the iris dilated, the color growing more intense. Her canines had grown, and become needle-sharp. Nara suddenly snapped at Kiba, and he backed away, knowing very well what was happening.

Nara stood up, her back hunched over, her arms dangling in front of her. Her ankle no longer hurt. The injury seemed to have suddenly healed. The same thing was happening to her ribs. Suddenly, her body started to grow bigger, and change shape. Fur started to grow, and her legs became hunched, as she stood on all fours. Six long tails sprouted from the base of her spine, and it wasn't long before she was fully transformed.

 Her eyes were the only things that still showed the old Nara, the girl with eyes filled with compassion and sadness. Nothing else was the same. Her body was covered in a pale silver fur. Six whip-like tails were thrashing behind her. Her furry, pointed ears were now pressed against the side of her head, her hackles raised, and her teeth bared. She was in the perfect position to strike, and really seemed like she was ready to go at Kiba and kill him. However, when she was just about to start moving towards him, she felt two pairs of hands grasp on to her front legs. She looked down, and saw Hinata grabbing on to one leg, and Rock Lee holding on to the other. Both had tears in their eyes, and a look of compassion that Nara seemed to know all too well.

"Nara! It's us! Your friends! Please, don't attack Kiba! I know he hurt you, and I know how you feel, but dont do it" Nara looked down at Hinata. Her eyes were bloodshot from her tears, and she was shaking as she was gripping her leg. Nara wanted to answer, but instead, a gruffer, deeper voice responded. "The Nara you know isn't here anymore. She's gone, and hopefully, she isn't coming back." Hinata winced. These words, even though Nara wasn't even saying them, were painful to hear.

"Nara! We know that's not true! Just snap out of it!" Nara turned her head. Rock Lee, instead of gripping her leg, was now gripping her neck, in an effort to hold her back, even though she was growing bigger every minute. Nara suddenly snapped at Hinata, and she let go, in fear of getting bitten. Then Nara turned to bite Rock Lee. He, unlike Hinata, stood his ground. He withstood the bite he received on his shoulder, but once she started running, he fell off, hitting the ground hard enough to knock him out. Hinata ran over to tend to him, helpless as she watched Nara charge at Kiba, with a look of murder in her eyes.

Apparently, Kiba had gotten smart and ran off. As Nara ran to find him, she came upon a horrific sight. Dozens upon dozens of ANBU were gathered up, and fighting against the group of people she never wanted to see again: The Akatsuki. Multiple ANBU had been slain already, and the Akatsuki seemed to have an advantage, even though they were highly outnumbered. Nara tilted her head back and howled, to show that this battle could never be won. Not by anyone. She would keep that from happening.

Nara turned to approach Kiba, who had decided to show himself. Nara bared her teeth, her glaring eyes piercing through him. Kiba was ready to attack. His man-beast clone was in effect, and he was more than prepared to be ready to end Nara's life. Right here, right now. He had no problem with getting his claws dirty in the process. But something in the back of the head was telling him otherwise. Did he really want to kill her?

Nara noticed him wavering. Her demon had its mind set. Kiba had enraged it, so he was gonna die. That's what the demon thought, anyway. Nara was doing everything she could to get her feelings known. Sure, Kiba hurt her, and Kiba hated her, but she loved him all the same. He was the first one who had truly loved her ever since she came to Konoha. As these thoughts raced through her mind, she didn't notice her self-control slowly slipping from her grip. Then, her mind went blank. The demon had taken over.

The demon, unlike Nara, had no intention of leaving him alive. This demon was a killer, a merciless fiend, and although it didn't seem like it, that demon could destroy the village, and the whole country if it wanted to. It was huge by now. One move and Kiba could be crushed by just the demon stepping on him. Its eyes were still a golden color, but they no longer showed the compassion and pain that Nara's eyes had shown. They just showed hatred, agony, and a feeling even the demon had never shown before: bloodlust. The demon had an urge to kill. It wouldn't stop until the Inuzuka's blood was spread across its claws, which were bigger than Kiba's head.

By then, both the Akatsuki and the ANBU had stopped their fighting, to marvel, in admiration and in fear, the battle that was soon to happen. Both sides had their bets. Akatsuki wanted Nara to kill Kiba, and to return to them. The ANBU wanted the demon itself to die, but for both sides in all to live. Then, it happened. The demon charged at Kiba, teeth bared and face twisted in anger. Kiba was just able to get away in time before being crushed by the demon's feet. The demon came charging at him yet again. This time, Kiba stayed where he was, and grabbed onto its fur just as it passed him, and began his climb. Somehow or another, he was able to get on the back of its head, where he took out a scroll, and proceeded to start the hand signs for a jutsu.

The demon thrashed its head, trying its best to get Kiba off its head. Even rolling on its back did no good. Somehow, Kiba stood his ground, and managed to finish his jutsu. A series of chains spread from the scroll, pinning the demon to the ground. Each of the chains was glowing, most likely from sucking up the demon's chakra. The demon thrashed against the ground, and slowly, the chains were beginning to snap. Kiba was shocked. If that demon was breaking through one of his strongest jutsu, was there any hope?

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on November 7, 2007, 11:31:22 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaFINISH IT!!! It's so amazing the way you wrote this.

NARA FIGHT It!!!!

Kouni46892742 on November 7, 2007, 11:31:42 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742*sigh* The ending is too hard to write!!!

KisaShika on July 9, 2007, 5:53:17 AM

KisaShika on
KisaShikaMan, don't make us(the Akatsuki) seem so weak! Kisame alone, with just a clone,could kill 300 ANBU members easy!

But, awsome chapter! *quietly chants 'die Kiba die'*

DragonGirl1136 on October 28, 2007, 1:30:32 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136This is true. ^-^ I mean, did you see him fighting Gai-sensei? And that was only with 30% of his chakra! XD

Kouni46892742 on July 9, 2007, 5:55:44 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742I'm not! I'm just giving it a bit of attention. There are hundreds of thousands of ANBU and other Shinobi there.

gaaralover1 on October 26, 2007, 3:30:06 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Please hurry up!! This is good!

zopponde on July 13, 2007, 9:22:06 AM

zopponde on
zoppondeO.O Stupid chapter, ending like that!

Nara, DON'T LET THE DEMON TAKE OVER! You can kill Kiba just as easily without giving your body up to some fuzzy white mess of chakra!!! >:D He doesn't deserve the quick death that the demon would give him!

crazicat06 on July 9, 2007, 9:46:50 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06XD
NARA SNAP OUTTA IT!!!

YumeXItachi on July 9, 2007, 6:42:14 AM

YumeXItachi on
YumeXItachi0o...this was...AWESOME!!!!
New chapter!!! but i feel srry for Nara-San!!! >.<

DragonGirl1136 on July 9, 2007, 5:42:52 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136YAY! NEW CHAPTER! *dances*


Oh my gosh! Poor Nara-chan! T_T