Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's Idea

This is a story for Sofy-san for three reasons.
 
1) She entered my contest
2) She's gonna be in my story
3) I woulda done it anyway!

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's Idea

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's Idea

        The Uchiha household was having one of those heavenly quiet moments. Little Narasuke was sleeping in his bed, and Konnichi was resting in his mother’s arms. Sasuke was taking the time to read a book he had been working on, and Sofy was looking at her little boy, and smiling, lightly rocking him back and forth. Sofy looked over at her husband, and she noticed that instead of moving his eyes like he was reading the book, he seemed to be just staring at the page. Out of nowhere, Sasuke turned and looked at Sofy strait in the eye.


        “What are you staring at?” Sofy laughed, making sure not to wake up Konnichi. “I should ask you the same thing!” Sasuke blushed. “I was reading!” Sofy laughed again. “Yeah right! I saw your eyes! You were staring into space, not into the book!” Sasuke blushed even harder. He hated having his wife prove a point to him. “So what if I was?!” Sofy leaned over carefully, and tapped Sasuke on the nose with her finger. “Koibito, everything you do matters to me. So what were you thinking about? It’s not another woman, is it?” Sasuke blushed. “I was not thinking about another woman! It was just…Konnichi and Narasuke are almost two, and with you pregnant and all….maybe now would be a good time to take a vacation.”


        Sofy cocked her head. ”You think so, Sasuke-koi?” Sasuke nodded. “Yeah, I do. Narasuke and Konnichi will enjoy it, and it will give you a chance to relax. So why don’t we just go? I found a nice resort in Yukigakure that you would enjoy.” Sofy blushed. Sasuke always knew how to win her over. “Alright, Sasuke-koi. You win. We’ll start packing once the twins wake up, alright?” Sasuke nodded, and as he stood up, he started to walk upstairs, only to stop and plant a soft kiss on Sofy’s forehead. “Yeah….that sounds good to me.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sofyuchiha9 on May 14, 2007, 10:19:38 AM

Sofyuchiha9 on
Sofyuchiha9OMG! I LOOVE HOW YOU WRITE IT!
Thanks...I'll SOO be looking foward again^^=
*hugglez to death*

Kouni46892742 on May 14, 2007, 10:21:56 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Glad you like it! I was planning just to make this a short story, but I'm already in love with the storyline, so I will be making this one really good!