Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Packing up

This is a story for Sofy-san for three reasons.
 
1) She entered my contest
2) She's gonna be in my story
3) I woulda done it anyway!

Chapter 2 - Packing up

Chapter 2 - Packing up

        After just a few minutes, Sofy realized that packing when the twins were asleep was probably a better idea. It wasn’t that the twins weren’t happy to go. Heck, that was probably the reason that things were being so difficult. At first, it was one problem: The twin’s didn’t get that ‘We’re going on vacation’ doesn’t mean ‘We’re leaving for the vacation’. Even when they got that point across to Narasuke and Konnichi, there was another issue at hand. The twins did not exactly understand the point of packing their clothing. Instead, every time their parents added some clothes to the suitcase, the twins would pull them out, putting some toy in their place. The gesture was cute, don’t get me wrong, but after spending half an hour with this pattern going on, it really starts to get on your nerves. Or more, Sasuke’s nerves. Sofy noticed this, and decided to take matters in her own hands. She pulled out a duffel bag from the closet, unzipped it, and laid it on the floor.


        “Narasuke, Konnichi, this is your toy bag. You can put as many toys as you can fit in here.” Narasuke and Konnichi grinned, and immediately started stuffing the duffel bag with as many toys as it could hold, which, surprisingly, was a lot. As in, other than the bigger toys, there were almost no toys left in the room. Sasuke smiled at Sofy. “Sofy-koi, you are a genius.” Sofy smirked at his comment. “I know! Thanks!” Sasuke sighed. He loved Sofy, but hated how obstinate she could be at times.


        Narasuke and Konnichi were looking out the window when they saw something. “Mama! Someone’s ou’side wit a big car!” Sasuke smiled. “That must be our ride to the resort. C’mon, Sofy-koi. Narasuke. Konnichi. You too. Come along. You don’t want to keep him waiting.” The twin’s immediately ran down the stairs and outside to the car that was going to take them to the resort. Sofy and Sasuke followed soon after, carrying the suitcases.


        A little bit later, they were on their way to the resort. Sofy and Sasuke were sitting in their seats, with the twins sleeping on their laps. Apparently, all of the running around must have tired them out. Outside, the sky was tinted with reds, purples and blues. Sofy took the moment that the car was stopped to take a picture of the sunset, making sure the flash was off. 


        By the time the sky was a full dark blue, Sasuke had fallen asleep, leaning on Sofy’s shoulder. Sofy smiled. She always thought that Sasuke was adorable when he was sleeping. She combed her fingers through his raven hair, and stroked Narasuke’s little arm, which was wrapped around Sasuke’s arm as he slept. She looked down in her own lap to see Konnichi, curled up in a little ball and sucking his thumb in his sleep. Sofy grinned. She was happier then she had ever been with her family. Sofy slowly drifted off to sleep, holding her stomach, thinking not only of the family she had, but also the new addition that was on the way.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sofyuchiha9 on May 23, 2007, 5:49:33 AM

Sofyuchiha9 on
Sofyuchiha9CCUUUTEE! Just remember one thing...nothings wrong, but don't maekt the twins to smart^^U
There only 2 :3
thats all i wanted to point out xD
KKEEEEP IT UP!^^-

Kouni46892742 on May 24, 2007, 5:19:01 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Don't worry, that won't be a problem...I see a two-year-old every day...I know exactly how they act....

Sofyuchiha9 on May 24, 2007, 5:48:09 AM

Sofyuchiha9 on
Sofyuchiha9thats fine...just saying...still...i told you there is no problems! x3