Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Kasai

My Naruto fancharacters from the Village Hidden in the Shadows.

Chapter 5 - Kasai

Chapter 5 - Kasai
Krazy kats Naruto Fan Characters

Name: Kasai
Rank: Shadow Genin
Age/Gender: 14/Male
Personality: extremely sensitive, when upset, he could through a temper tantrum and could harm the person trying to calm him.
Eye color: light blue (right), black (left)
Hair: shaggy red
Clothes: black hoodie with fire drawn on it, with the hood always covering the left side of his face, black sandals, black pants, ninja gloves, Shadow forehead protector covering left eye.
Other info: At the age of ten, he whitnessed a fire wielding ninja kill his parents and set his house ablaze. The mysterious ninja was taken out as he was attacking Kasai. This left the left side of his face burned, beyond repair. After these horable events, Kasai developed multiple fire-based techniques.
Signature Jutsu: Burn- A strange genjutsu that makes the opponent feel like they are on fire.
Fire Blades- A ninjutsu that forms blades of fire in the users hands.
Fire release: Ancient Dragon Flame- A new technique formed from the attack used to kill his parents.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment