Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sunrise

Choas begins as three girls are thrown into destiny that they did'nt sign up for. With their world turned upside down they must endure it together or all will fall.

I refuse to write another chapter untill I get at least one review.

Chapter 1 - Sunrise

Chapter 1 - Sunrise
Trinity~ First chapter


Disclaimer- I do not own Kingdom hearts!!!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Coal~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Soft crackling on the window pane of the dark room made it seem like it almost had a mediating aura around it. A small ruffling of sheets on the now vibrant red colored twin bed gave new born life to the once dreary and lifeless room. Small groans emmitted the small girl as she winced in annoyence as the sun broke through the
cracks in the window panes. " Stupid sun, Would it kill you to rise around 10 or something?" she said softly as she turned over only to a bit to much and find herself loseing the bed underneath her as her weight rolled her off the bed completly with a rather blunt " Thump." Groaning now and overalll a mess the young girl shook her short blond hair and looked around her. Eyes adjusting to the light she made out the light switch with gave illumination to the once dark room. " Well least I can see where I'm going now." she said with little enthusiasm. The girl's name was Coal, a typical 15 year old teenager, with a hot head and lack of patience...or common sense but who's counting. A simple white tank top and a short brown leather jacket went with her usualy attire along with a simple bair of tan cargo pants, a red belt and brown sneakers along with various belts and waist bags. A small yawn emmitted from her mouth as she kicked open the door and causally walked out the door, hopping down the steps untill a stray sock made its so called " evil move to completly attack her." as said by a few. The small defensles thing was tripped over sending her flying down the stairs, landing on her butt. " DEMENTED STAIR CASE!" she yelled getting up and kicking the bottom step only to wince and limp away out the door. Normality seemed far from as it should be as the small yet for a lack of better words "hyepr active" noticed some odd things going on aside from the fact that a small duck in a red shirt seemd to be popping up in various places. " Werid bird thing." she said to herself as shewalked throught the busy town, formaly known as Hollow bastion.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Ayu~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The window already being open to let the crisp moring air in, the soft breezy fumbling the curtains. A soft moan emmitted from a figure twords the back of the semi-bright room as the door of the room slowly opened. " Ayu get up, it's 9." said the male yet slightly high pithced voice a bit rushed as it faded down the hallway. Groaning Ayu turned over, her long pale blue locks falling down over her shoulders as she turned her head twords the window. " Seems the down pour last night drained out, it's almost like there was no rain at all." she said softly as she walked up to her window pane to feel the outer side only to feel dry wood her teal eyes scanning the peice for any sign of water. Sighing she got up and walked across her room, a simple lilac dress lay forgotten on the back of a vanity chair. " This will do." she said as she threw it over her shoulders and let it fall down her back side. Sighingshe slipped on a long black jacket and some balc sandles and walked out the door, a small cat letting out a distressed cry as it jumped up from the dorr being pressed against its curled tail. " Sorry Keal." she said as the small creature gave one last lok at the door and scampered away not wanting to take a chance. Smiling Ayu walkeddown the stairs, her younger brother speeding past her. " Cal!" she said as she saw her brother steal the last of the waffles her mother had made. " First come, *munch* Fmerst smerve." he said stuffing his face wth a grin. Sighing she went out the door, locking it behind her. A small snicker could be heard faintly from atop her roof which she looked back for but only saw a small blur of a blue or green mabye. " Odd, must have been a ..well.. green squirrel?" she said slightly confused but just brushed it off." Who cares." she saod softly as she saw her friend Coal running down the street, screaming something along the lines of " Stalker duck." Rasing an eye brow she smiled and walked out of her front yard to see why her overly excited friend was making such an annoying ruckas.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Nevaeh~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


A very abrupt and loud alarm clock made itself known in the, waht was a peacefull room. The small child moaned and hit them small item, her right arm hitting into the wall in motion letting out a small excaped whimper from her. The small girl's name was Nevaeh and at the time was a bit distressed in her prediciment. " I'm late, Ayu will never let me hear the end of it, and what about Coal! She will never leave me alone." she said in a slightly sad tone as she got up from her bed and placed her clothes on, her mint green locks falling behind her and her forest green eye's looking down cast at the floor as if the small nicks in the floor seemd more interesting then the day's plans ahead of her. In one swift movement she put on a simple green tank top and dark brown shirt with a skirt to match. Walking out of her room she smiled seeing her dog come to great her in her less then apporachable figure at this moment since she has yet to get to a bathroom. " Hey Clay." she said as she pat him on the head earning a happy bark in reply from him. A happy smile across her face she silently made her way down stairs, each step she regained a less enthusiastic smile which was replaced by a content and relaxed one. " morning mom. she said walking through the hallways, the small dog weaving through her legs in excitment thinking that it may get some sort of scrap from her. With a small content sigh her mother turned around at the sound of her name. " Morning Nevaeh, want anything to eat before you go?" she asked softly. " I'm late as it is, I would rather not be worse." she said with a small smile as she made her way out the door to see Ayu walking after Coal who seemed to be occupied with something along the lines of " phantoms and ducks."


"Encasment bound
by evil's thrive

The hearts true purpose
now strained to stride

For one's true essence
is without another

The goals, The mind
must mend together.

For one's deserved glory is
recived by all


If not a shared reward
Then to the vile we fall."

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LilyClyne on January 23, 2007, 12:11:23 AM

LilyClyne on
LilyClyneThe way you right the story is good Krii just dont put detail into every little thing that happends like we didnt really need to know that the dress was a lilac dress forgotten on a Vanity Chair you could just say "a dress carelessly left on a chair in the room" i like it just lower the detail meter a bit k?
~Yuri AKA Ayu