Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Where is Ron?

Another new year for Harry in Hogwarts, but Where is Ron?

Chapter 1 - Where is Ron?

Chapter 1 - Where is Ron?


WHERE IS RON?

Author: This is my first fanfic, so please review, ok?

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, well I wish, but that would never happen. .


1. Where is Ron?


Number 4 Privet Drive. Midday.


The sun was really blinding. Of course, I mean, it is mid summer, for goodness sake! The road was empty. Silence. No cars, you can almost hear the loud music from each house. Everybody was resting in his or her own comfort of home, but……………… it always had to be a different story for young Harry Potter. While everyone else relaxed in this fine day, he just had to do something different. From when he was really young, when all the 2 years old toddlers being taken care by their parents, his parents was attacked by you-know-who. You-know-who tried to use the `avadra kedavra' spell on him, but that didn't work. It left a lightning shaped scar on his forehead that would really hurt if you-know-who is near or when he is really strong. Anyway, back to the point! He had to WORK in the garden in the hot, blinding midday sun. Of course, it is not because of his own will. Oh No! Of course not! All because of his apparently good-looking aunt, Aunt Petunia. More like Aunt Nastinia, if I could say. She told him earlier in the day that he should be grateful that he can live in the comfort of their home for 16 years and because of their kindness, they feed him, take care of him, shelter him, although Harry personally thought that he would be much better leaving somewhere else, but he is really grateful for what he has now.


`Well, at least I only got 2 weeks left for this nightmare to end, though. I am really worried. I wonder where Ron is. He hasn't been replying my letters' Harry sighed.

“Hey, little twat, are you almost finished?” The old, wrinkled, pointy chin woman shouted at him.

“Yes, Aunt Petunia, I almost finish!” Harry said. `She gets stressed easier these days,' Harry said to himself. `Mind you, she is always stressed out to everybody except his 200 pounds petit Dudley.'

Dudley is Harry's overweight cousin that is absolutely spoiled by his aunt and uncle. Apparently, his new nickname is “PETIT DUDLEY”.

`I don't see anything PETIT in Dudley' Harry thinks. `These people must be really blind.' but he wouldn't say anything in front of his aunt and uncle. I think he likes his life too much; he wouldn't like to be murdered by them, would he?

“I am finished, Aunt Petunia,” Harry shouted.

“HARRY, NO NEED TO SHOUT! CAN'T YOU SEE I AM WATCHING TV HERE?” Aunt Petunia shouted louder.

“But, I didn't even shout!” Harry said.

“Yes you did, you little twat, anyway, put all the tools away and tidy them up in the shed!” Aunt Petunia said.

2 WEEKS LATER…

`Yes, today I am going to leave this house,' Harry said checking over his stuffs in his trunk for maybe the thousandth time over the 2 weeks.


`I hope Ron and Hermione would be there in the Station when I get there,' Harry said.

He goes down the stairs and found that the house was empty.

“Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon, Dudley, I am going now,” Harry shouted.

No answer.

`Maybe they are gone to the mal or something, that's really unusual!' Harry thought but he went out anyway so he wouldn't miss the train.

He ordered the cab and off they went to King's Cross Station.

Arriving in the station, he paid the cab and went in.

`So, the train leaves at 11 exactly in Platform 9 ¾,' he read his ticket carefully.

`Here we go' he said.

After about 5 minutes, he found the platform 9 and 10. He found out how to get to platform 9 ¾. He had to go through the wall in the middle of platform 9 and 10.

`It's only 10:45, I think I will wait here until Ron comes,' Harry thought. Harry knew perfectly well that his friend, Ron, would come just in time when the train leaves as usual.

Time went by. 9:50; 9:55, `where is he?' Harry thought. `This is weird; I wonder whether he is already inside. I better check, just in case.'

So, he went through the wall and found himself in the platform 9 ¾. He jumped onto the train to one of its compartment, his usual compartment, but he couldn't find his friend anywhere.

“Hi, Harry, sit down!” he heard a voice of a girl. That must be Hermione.

“Hi, Hermione, how are you? How is your holiday?” Harry asked.

“Good, thanks!” Hermione said, “Have you seen Ron anywhere? I can't seem to find him!”

“I was going to ask you that question!” Harry said. “I thought you would know where Ron is. He hasn't contacted you by any chance, has he? He hasn't been replying my letter!” Harry said.

“No, I thought you were going to his house in summer holiday! This is really weird. He better come soon or he would miss the train!” Hermione said. Looking worried as ever.

“Yeah, he should!” Harry said.

Author: so, what do you think? Please review my first ever fanfic! .


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment