Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Still can't find Ron

Another new year for Harry in Hogwarts, but Where is Ron?

Chapter 2 - Still can't find Ron

Chapter 2 - Still can't find Ron


WHERE IS RON?

Author's note: So, this is my second chapter of Where is Ron?

Disclaimer: see chap. 1 .


2. Still cannot find Ron!


Hogwarts Express. Afternoon.


Harry looked out of the steamy window of the moving train; looking up to the sky, hoping that he would see Ron or flying car. No sign of Ron.


` Well, obviously,' Harry thought to himself. `Durrrr, Ron can't fly, can he?'

“Harry, are you ok?” Hermione asked, who had been watching Harry all this time; she was as worried as Harry. What could ever happen to their dear friend? This is really unusual. No sign of Ron what so ever. Ron would at least write a letter to 1 of them, or invite Harry for the last 2 weeks of the summer holiday.

“Excuse me, love, would you like to buy or have any foods?” asked an old lady with the food tray.

“No, thanks!” Hermione and Harry said at the same time.

“Hi, Harry Potter, how convenience! Guess who! The `Boy who lived'. YEAH, YEAH, loser! We meet again, but this time you are not going to win! Mark my word!” a blond boy said evilly, “ and mudblood, how are you? Nice to see you! I miss saying Mudblood in my summer holiday! You see, I don't have any friends what so ever that is a mudblood. I only have a pure blood friends and relatives!” he continued. “I…”

“ Shut up, Malfoy, just because you are a loser and a coward, it doesn't mean that you could insult and use everybody and innocent people as your victim!” Harry interrupted. “ Why don't you just get lost and find your daddy and mummy so you can tell them that Harry Potter had just insulted their baby!”

Draco Malfoy left without saying any more words. He left just giving them his usual insulting face that looked like it was saying, `they are disgusting,' with his pointy nose pulled up and Harry personally think that Draco's nose got pointier and pointier every time.

“Hermione, are you okay? Draco's such a coward!” Harry said.

“Yeah, I am fine. Why can't he just accept the fact that I'm a mudblood? Also, I am not the only mudblood here, am I? He can accept the fact that the rests are mudblood, so why can't he accept that I am a mudblood!” she said really softly, sounding like she was almost going to cry.

“Well, don't cry! No need worrying about him. We have more things to worry about! We still have to think where Ron could be!” Harry comforted Hermione while he was trying to find tissue from his trousers' pocket.

“Thanks, Harry! I feel much better now!” Hermione said and hugged him.

“Attention, children, start getting all your stuff ready! We are going to arrive in Hogwarts very soon!”

You can almost hear that everybody move and try to pack their bags and things at the same time after the announcement finished including Harry and Hermione.

“Yes, here we are! I hope we have a really nice calming time here! Not like what it had been for the last 5 years. Always, there is something going on! Anyway, I wonder who is going to be the Defence against the Dark Arts teacher this year! I mean isn't it very weird that all the Dark Arts teachers change every year! There is always something wrong with them!” Harry said and wondered.

“Come on, Harry! We are getting off now!” Hermione called him.

Everybody seemed like so excited to go back to Hogwarts, they were pushing each other to go out from the train first.

“WOW, people, one by one! Don't push!” Harry said.

But, nobody listened. They still were pushing them out of the queue.

“Year 1, queue up here!” Harry heard Hagrid's deep voice telling the Year 1 what to do. `Ah, Hogwarts, my home! I miss everybody here!' Harry said.

At last, Harry and Hermione got out of the train through the entire rampage when they tried to get off the train the same time like everyone else. They were looking all over the place to see Ron. They were hoping that Ron would show up and tell them that he was in another compartment and were waiting for them. There was no such luck.

“Come on, Children! Line up! We are running late!” shout Professor McGonnagall to all the students, particularly Year 1. “Come on, no time to daydream! Move it!” said the Head of Gryffindor house.

Hogwarts Castle. Great Hall. Evening.

The sorting hat started singing his symphony, as he might say it. After he finished it, there was a round of applause from the students and teachers. Professor McGonnagall got up from her chair, which was next to Dumbledore's chair. She started calling the name of the YEAR 1 students one by one.

After about 30 minutes, Harry felt relieved that she called the last person on the list. `Boy, I am glad this is the last person, if not I would dead because of starving' he thought.

“RAVENCLAW!”

There was a round of applause from the Ravenclaw table. Harry turned to see the girl. He didn't see the New Year 1 girl, but instead, he caught the glimpse of Cho's eyes. She seemed to be enjoying herself. She turned around. They caught each other's eyes. Cho was so embarrassed so she turned her head round to talk to someone else. Harry was disappointed. He was away with the fairy for a few minutes until Hermione nudged him.

“Harry, are you OK? Why are you daydreaming? Anyway, I haven't seen Fred or George or Ginny either. Don't you think there is something wrong? I think there might be a family problem with The Weasleys. I think we should talk to Dumbledore. What do you think, Harry?” Hermione asked without giving Harry the chance to answer her questions back.

“Yeah, I think we should talk to Dumbledore, but when?” Harry said, still looking at Cho.

“I don't know! Tonight?” Hermione said.

“OK, we will…” Harry said; but Dumbledore interrupted him.

“Mr Potter and Miss Granger, can you go to my office as soon as this dinner finish, please?” Dumbledore said in his deep, low voice.

Author's Note: So, what do you think? Please read and review! .


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment