Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Accident Occurs

Basically, Kyo is hit by a car and hospitalized for damage to his lungs. It only gets worse over time. He finally confesses his love for Tohru, but does she love him? Even if she did could their love be strong enough to conquer death itself? Kyoru fluff!

Chapter 1 - The Accident Occurs

Chapter 1 - The Accident Occurs
Hello my friends! Its Funngurl (obviously), back for a Tohru x Kyo fic!! YAY!! Okay, this takes place AFTER the curse is broken, so I hope u like it!! R&R!! NO FLAMES PLEASE & THANK YOU!!



Chapter 1- The Accident



Ow! Stupid ice! cried Yuki, as he fell onto the snow, and ice covered cement. It was a thick, cold, blizzard, and there was black ice EVERYWHERE. Yuki and Kyo were walking home together, since Tohru went to work right after school. As Yuki tried to stand up, he winced with pain and fell again.
Whats wrong with you? asked Kyo sarcastically.
I-I cant get up, I think I sprained my ankle, said Yuki as he struggled to stand, but again failed.
Kyo sighed and slung Yukis arm around his neck helping him to his feet. I dont know why I should help you, but either way, you owe me one, he said calmly.
Yeah, thanks, said Yuki, somewhat surprised.
Whatever just dont tell anyone I helped you, Kuso Nezumi, said Kyo in his usual annoyed tone.
Uh could you also pick up Tohru from work? I dont wanna make her walk alone in this blizzard, Yuki added.
Fine, Kyo growled, getting even more annoyed than usual. Truthfully, he didnt mind picking up Tohru, infact, he wanted to, but he wouldnt let Yuki know that. Although they werent enemies any more, they still argued, like cousins do. They also, still used the zodiac nicknames (Kuso Nezumi, Baka Neko) that theyd grown accustomed to; it was like a habit.
Kyo walked back out into the blizzard, to go pick up Tohru. He walked through the snow that was thick as glass. He could barely see the sidewalk ahead of him. The only reason he could see the sidewalk at all, was because of the streetlights. The roads and cars were nearly invisible, but Kyo could sense, and hear the cars so that didnt bother him. (A/N: He still has cat instincts, hearing, and reflexes)
When he reached the building that Tohru worked in, he went inside to wait for her. About two minutes later she emerged from the staircase. Her face lit up as she saw Kyo.
Kyo-kun, you came to pick me up? How sweet! said an ecstatic Tohru, like always, Kyo couldnt help but smile, and slightly blush.
Yeah, just get your coat on and lets go, before this blizzard really picks up, said Kyo, trying to hide the redness that had planted itself on his face and was spreading fast.
Okay, Tohru nodded as she did up her coat. But wheres Yuki-kun? she asked before putting on her hat and mitts.
He hurt his ankle, Kyo answered simply.
Is he going to be alright!? asked Tohru, worry clear in her voice and eyes.
Yeah, hell be fine, I just came instead of him cause its dangerous to walk alone in a storm like this, Kyo explained, his blush slightly fading, but still noticeable.
Thank you so much! cried Tohru, her worry replaced with gratitude. Okay, Im ready, so lets go! she said cheerfully, as usual.
Kyo smiled again, and the two headed out the door, both smiling. The snow was still thicker than ever. They were able to see the sidewalk easily. The problem occurred when they crossed the street. Kyo sensed something coming, coming fast. A minivan was spinning out of control, on a giant patch of ice and headed straight for Tohru. All he could think was No, Im not gonna let it happen again. Just then, Tohru she saw the blinding headlights as she was pushed out of the way by someone.
The next sound she heard was one that shed never forget, a sickening crunch of metal against flesh, and a familiar pain filled, blood-curdled scream, and a thud as a body hit the streetlight and finally the ground.
Tohru sat there, wide eyed and horrified as she saw the orange haired boy sprawled out under the streetlight in a small puddle of crimson blood, limbs bent in odd angles. She broke out of her trance, and ran over to Kyo. If the Sohmas were still cursed, he wouldve turned into a cat just then. KYO!! KYO!! cried Tohru desperate for a response.
A fairly heavy woman climbed out of the van holding a cell phone. Oh my gosh!! Are you two all right!? I lost control and-
Im fine but call an ambulance for Kyo!! cried a devastated Tohru, cutting off the older woman. She nodded, flipped open her cell phone, and dialed the number.
K-Kyo, I-Im s-s-s-so s-s-sorry, just p-please, please be okay, whispered Tohru tears streaming down her rosy cheeks as she felt his wrist for a pulse. When she found none, she checked his neck and found a faint beat. OH THANK GOD!! she cried sobbing. She held his body close to hers for warmth, as she whispered Im sorry between her sorrowful sobs. She felt so helpless, since she couldnt help him, in any other way. She began to feel dizzy and lightheaded as her vision began to blur. Then she heard sirens in the distance before the world went black&

By: Funngurl


Okay, when I get 5 reviews, Ill update kay? So if you want me to continue this fic, press the little purple button at the bottom of the page that says GO and&REVIEW!!!! Thanx a bunch!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LexxieRedfire on November 18, 2010, 4:07:57 AM

LexxieRedfire on
LexxieRedfirePLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE WRITE MORE! I REALLY LIKE THIS AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

Living_Dead_Girl on June 20, 2010, 11:14:42 PM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlI haven't seen FB in a long time, but the characters don't seem to be out of character, so nice job with that.
There are many grammatical mistakes, but it's mostly just a lot of randomly placed commas, nothing too serious or hard to understand.
I rather like how you have action in there first thing, not waiting a million years for something to happen.
Overall, it's written better than most of the stuff I see on here XDD!
Keep it up. =D

Little_miss_angel on June 19, 2010, 2:49:01 AM

Little_miss_angel on
Little_miss_angelJUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, ON FAC MY ACCOUNT ON FANFICTION.NET IT FUNNGURL!! I posted it there first XD