Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - YKYWTMIW

You know you watch too much Inuyasha when....

Chapter 1 - YKYWTMIW

Chapter 1 - YKYWTMIW
YKYWTMIW


1. You call everyone you know the name of the character they most act like.
2. You convince the guy you call Sesshomaru to let his hair grow ,and while he's asleep you bleach his hair and put pink eyeshadow on him.
3. You jump in every well you see (not minding fractures and broken bones) just to see if one of them will take you to Feudal Japan.
4. You learn Japanese just so you can take a trip to Japan and aks everyone where Kagome Higurashi lives.
5. You try #3 on your trip to Japan (just to be sure).
6. You tell everyone to call you the name of your favorite character.
7. You only respond to your name on #6.
8. You don't have 2 cats so you bought 2 (or 1) ,and named them Buyo and Kilala.
9. You do have 2 cats ,and their names are Buyo and Kilala.
10. You attached an extra tail to your cat ,Kilala (by any means).
11. You named your dogs (if you don't have any you bought 2 so you could name them) Sesshomaru and Inuyasha (if they are girls you pretend they aren't).
12. You make Sesshomaru where eyeshadow and you make Inuyasha carry around a sward everywhere (your dogs).
13. You adopted a toad (named Jaken) ,and you boss it around and make it carry a matchstick (that you drew 2 faces on).
14. Your wardrobe includes expensive costumes of every character that ever appeared on Inuyasha.
15. Kilala ,Buyo ,Inuyasha ,Sesshomaru ,and Jaken (your pets) are all dead because you never fed them because you were too buisy watching Inuyasha.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Firefly_Dreamer on November 27, 2005, 11:21:46 AM

Firefly_Dreamer on
Firefly_Dreamerhehe thats funny!!!
*faves*

Living_Dead_Girl on November 27, 2005, 8:53:50 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlIt is at least good for a chuckle or 2.