Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Unwelcoming

It is just something that popped into my head and I thought it would be cool. It is basically about a private school for girls, but there is a dark secret behind it.

Chapter 1 - Unwelcoming

Chapter 1 - Unwelcoming


I decided to make this one first bc I have a lot of trouble remembering it and I don't want to forget it.



Ch. 1 Unwelcoming



~A car sped down the long, empty road. Inside it, a man with brown hair and a beard was driving it. He was wearing a fancy-ish outfit and next to him in the passenger seat was a woman in a long, black dress. She had blonde hair, but brown roots were just beginning to show. In the back, was a girl wearing a long green sweater with a couple orange stripes on it. Her hair was messy and dark brown, and her jeans were baggy, so she didn't even look remotely similar to the people in the front, much less related to them. ~



Mom: Isn't this exciting? You have never been to a public school before.



~The girl in the back just stared out the window at the passing trees. They had begun to turn red and yellow at the coming of autumn. Summer was over and, so a new school year must begin. But, this year, they had one something different. Not showing much interest in normal school work, her parents had taken her to an expensive private school just for girls. The thought itself seemed pointless. ~



Mom: Krayne, did you hear me?



Krayne: Huh? Did you say something?



~Krayne popped out of lollypop land and back into reality. Probably her worst problem was staying focused on anything for too long. Her mind would tend to wander far too often. ~



Mom: Never mind.



Krayne: Okay then...



Dad: Are you awake back there?



Krayne: Blue...



Dad: Huh?



Krayne: What?



Dad: Never mind. You aren't paying attention to anything.



Krayne: Did you just say something?



Dad: No.



Krayne: Oh. Okay. I thought I herd something.



Mom: You know, it is a privilege to be coming to this school. It is a school of art, basically. Do you know what you will be doing all year?



Krayne: Sitting on my @$$ and watching life go by?



Mom: I don't like that word!



Krayne: Watching?



Mom: the other word!



Krayne: Sitting?



Mom: @$$!



Krayne: HAHA! You said “@$$!”



Mom: I said, enough!



Krayne: I'm pretty sure you said “@$$.”



Mom: Stop it!



Krayne: Okay.



Mom: And what will you be doing all year?



Krayne: why don't you tell me.



Mom: The same thing you do every year weather you are supposed to be doing it or not.



Krayne: So I'm going to be drawing and writing stories all year?



Mom: Exactly!



Krayne: Uh huh.



~ Krayne continued blankly staring out the window for a while until... ~



Mom: We're here!



Krayne: Huh!



Mom: Look at it! You could have dressed a little nicer.



Krayne: Really? Because I don't think I could.



Mom: Don't even start with that! You should have worn something nice. You will make a bad first impression.



Krayne: If I make a good first impression, they will expect too much.



Mom: And they should.



Krayne: Uh huh...



~A humungous, black building came into view. All flowers and trees almost seemed to wilt before it. The car parked in front of the ominous building. ~



Mom: Isn't it beautiful!



Krayne: It looks creepy.



Mom: Oh hush!



~A woman walked out of the building to greet them after she saw the car pull in. ~



Woman: Welcome to Windchester! I am Peggy!



Mom: Hello! So nice to meet you!



Krayne: Sure it is.



Mom: If you don't start acting better, we are going straight home and you can go to normal school this year!



Krayne: I was acting? I didn't know I could act.



Mom: I've had enough of you!



Peggy: Now, now! There is no need for that. I am sure that we can do a little something about her manners while she is here.



Krayne: Good luck with that.



~Hoping to end the subject and stop Krayne from saying anything, Mom said: ~



Mom: When was this place founded?



Peggy: Since 1896, this place has been proudly teaching girls. It rejects none and accepts all.



Krayne: Except boys.



Mom: Shhh!



Krayne: 1896 huh? Is that when you were born?



Peggy: *anime vain*



Krayne: Because that's when I was born.



Mom: ENOUGH!



Krayne: Okay.



Peggy: Maybe we should get her inside before she causes any more havoc. Where are her things?



Dad: I have them. I'll just get them out of the trunk and bring them to her room. Where is it?



Peggy: It's on the second floor. Beautiful view! Would you like to go see it?



Krayne: I'd like to know if I have a choice.



Peggy: *anime vain* Very funny, Krayne! Let's get you unpacked so your parents can-



Krayne: Drop me off here for the year, so you can baby sit me. That's fine with me.



There! First ch up so, I wont forget this now. Really, I have no chars in this, so please say if you want to be in it! I put my char in it instead of me. I have some mom issues, but I don't act like this. I am usually really nice and wish I could do this. Sorry, dudes, but you can't be in it. I'm really sorry about that. It just makes a lot more sense like this bc they don't put boys and girls in the same private school and I wanted this to be a private school. But, if you are a girl or have a girl char, comment this, and don't say “put [name] in it”, then I will find out where you life and I will CUT you! 0.o

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

morphin on May 5, 2006, 10:15:30 AM

morphin on
morphinok^_^

morphin on May 5, 2006, 9:47:21 AM

morphin on
morphinthats a pretty good start I wonder what happens next?