Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - This is what everyone is. OK?

This is basically what would happen if we turned all of our chars into monster things. XD! It has no plot or purpose at all.

Chapter 1 - This is what everyone is. OK?

Chapter 1 - This is what everyone is. OK?


I watched this old-ish Dracula movie, and I got an idea to turn all of our chars into some sort of monster thingy. I just threw the parts together. If you want to you can switch with someone, but no everyone can switch. Uhhhhh..... these are basically the parts. Some ppl have changed a lot... you'll see. I also changed a couple other things about some ppl I think, so I am just going to put an entire.... description thingy.



Ray*/Gale: Vampire. Not much else of a difference. Uhhhhh.... they don't like garlic... Neither do I though. It's nasty.



Alex*: Crazy vampire assistant...... like Renfield (or however you spell that dude's name that is always hanging out with Dracula). She has completely changed. First of all, she eats bugs 0.o (garlic too XD). Like Renfield, she calls Ray*/Gale “master.” She is helpful when she isn't a total moron. She's also completely oblivious to.... everything.



Flame/Rage: Werewolf. That is basically the only difference except that Rage changes into one at the full moon and Flame can only change into one when she has this weird dream, which usually takes place at the full moon, so.... go figure.



Tim: Crazy werewolf assistant. Yup. There really is no such thing, but those crazy assistants are just so damn funny. He's just as moronic as (if not more than) Alex*. He likes to eat kittens. ^_^ Yum.



Serenity: Witch. That's basically it... She likes being evil to nice ppl. Nothing really big. Mostly practical jokes. A plague here, a virus there, a big butt around the corner....



Krayne: A ghost. She didn't really change much. She is practically insane, so I figured that she would make a good ghost. She also likes to scream too much, so she is often mistaken for a banshee.



Arc: Zombie. He likes brains..... Yummy. That seems to be just about the only difference. And umm... bring a helmet.



Little and Jien: They are both just creepy, evil children. Like you see in movies in cartoons or The Simsons. They had those creepy little kids with the red eyes, and ppl were running and screaming. I'll figure out what is so bad about them later. Maybe I'll make it like Chucky and turn Jien into an evil doll. hehe....



Ty: Headless lady. hehe... she runs around with no head, running into any poles, walls, buildings, ppl, and anything else that gets in her way. I wonder wear it is anyway. Oh yah! I have been using it as a gourd this whole time. Oops! My bad! I won't tell her though. She can keep looking in places that she THINKS she left it.



Chiba: Shadow... thingy. *Jaws music* She lurks in the shadows *music gets faster* She hides in your nightmares *music gets faster* Then she pops up and goes BOO! *music stops bc I am retarded*



Sora: Basically the monster that hides in your closet and under your bed. uhhh.... the Boogie Lady? Not much else of a difference.



Ren: Some crazy guy. He's the guy you see on the street screaming something about “The end of the world is here!” Only he is raving about monsters and stuff. Like all of you ppl. Everyone thinks he is insane and they are mostly right. He tries to follow some ppl around and try to kill some of them, but I don't think he is really smart enough to accomplish anything other than running into a window. Kind of like the preacher from Little Nicky.



Raidon: He's invisible! 0.o He has to wear clothes, gloves and a mask so ppl can see him. Then he has to wear nothing to be invisible. No, this is not supposed to be perverted!



Rall: Insane dude. (This is a dude I made up, but never did anything with.)

Rall: Hi......

This is pretty funny. He lives in a white room with a straightjacket and he got lose. 0.o Now he is running around and biting ppl, eating floorboards, and other insane stuff.



Tori: Alien. (I made a bunch of other chars a long time ago, but I never really said anything, so I will include them here. If you have a problem with me coming up with too many ppl, you can DEAL WITH IT! I am not asking anyone to draw them bc I already know exactly how I want all of them to look... all but one. She was originally made for Inu, but I don't have any cat ppl and I need one. I have also changed her a lot from Inu where she was going to be mean and evil, but I am going to make her different bc all my chars are mean and I need a nice one finally. I am going to include actual info on these chars bc you have no idea who they are or what they are.) She is really nice to ppl, but she looks like a freak, so when she says “Hi!” They run away screaming. She gets all upset about that, but... who cares?



Kenji: He turns into random animals and makes ppl think that they are going insane. That is about it. I have a pic of his wolf form that says some stuff up already.



Naera: Hunter. She is usually a wolf with a heart of black coal. She has almost no feelings and usually just stares at you, but in the heat of competition, or when she is seeking revenge, you'd better watch out. She goes around hunting everyone else bc everything think she is crazy and that monsters don't exist and she aims to prove them wrong.



Zeeko: Toxic goo. Yup! I am making him toxic goo! He is usually mean and picking a fight with just about anyone especially Naera bc they are all time wolf rivals, but he is goo, so he has no personality.



Some ppl can switch if they want to. If you switch, it has to be umm... Ray*/Gale can only switch with Flame/Rage if they decide they would rather be a werewolf, but Alex* and Tim would also have to switch. Little and Jien can't switch with anyone. Basically, do it so that there is no real difference, it doesn't mater if a dude switches with a lady, it'll still be the same. Unless a dude switches with Serenity, then he would have to be a wizard and not a witch. OK? This is basically going to be written like this:



Krayne: bla.



That's bc I feel like typing it like that. I probably won't even make the first ch in a while. If a new char is made, I will include them and tell me if I forgot someone. The only problem is that I am out of monster ideas, and last but not least, NO Frankenstein! I hate that thing! It is so retarded! No one is going to be Frankenstein. All that stupid thing does is walk around and go “muuuuuuuuu.” Also no mummies. I already have a zombie. No more dead things that walk around and eat brains unless there is some difference that makes it `special' or something. Did I miss someone??? Tell me!!!!!! btw this has NO plot what so ever.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

morphin on May 5, 2006, 10:05:48 AM

morphin on
morphina ghost please.

shinzolove on April 16, 2006, 8:16:33 AM

shinzolove on
shinzoloveme:im a monster? uhh wow this story seems interisting
ren:hey, im not crazy!and uhh im not *thinks for a sec* wait what was i gonna say....oh yeah im not dumb!

Metalbeast on April 9, 2006, 12:39:31 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastRay* & Gale: Cool! Were Vampire's! ^^ This looks interesting!