Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter I

A InuXKag fan fic. Kinda funny at times and a little dramatic, but that's all I wanna reveal^^ Please read^^ There will be 6 chapters or more, but they wont be long.^^

Chapter 1 - Chapter I

Chapter 1 - Chapter I
Chapter I

It was an early summer morning in federal Japan. The birds had just awoken from their peaceful slumber to greet the peaceful world and the rising, glowing sun welcome to another day. On a branch, high up in a tree sat the hanyou, InuYasha with his eyes closed, apparently sleeping. But his sensitive dog-ears picked up the slightest sound, he would even notice if one of his comrades, who were sleeping in a clearing just below him, changed their breathing. One breathing in particular he was listening to was the human girl, Kagomes. He picked up every breath she took, every time she shifted in her sleep, and every time she would mutter in her dreams. Suddenly, he heard one of his friends breathing change to a normal rhythm, and he heard someone get up. He opened one eye, and looked down at the frames of Miroku, Sango, Shippou and Kirara, still fast asleep in the soft grass. He turned his head, and saw Kagome stretch. Shes up this early? InuYasha thought, and just continued to watch Kagome as she took up a hairbrush from her backpack and started combing her pitch-black hair with it.

The sun now decided it was a good time to shine InuYasha directly into his face, and wake him for the day. He was stunned by the sudden brightness, as he had been busy watching Kagome, and before he could brace himself, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. Kagome was startled, and quickly grabbed her bow and turned around. All she saw was InuYasha, looking as beat-down as he always did after he had received a sit from her, and in the same position too: Face glued to the ground. She put her hands to her sides and looked annoyed at the pile of hanyou on the ground.
Whats up with you InuYasha? Havent I sited you enough lately since you suddenly take a plunge to the ground face first, huh? InuYasha got up and looked furious, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldnt hide the blush.
S-Shut up you! Who say I like taking those plunges!? I was just& He stopped himself. I was just distracted because I was so busy looking at you that I fell out of the tree? Like hell he could tell her that!
I uhh& Darn, what was he supposed to say? He had no good excuses ready this early in the morning. To his relief, Sango decided this would be a good point to let them know she was listening.
Are you two done yet? She asked, and looked sleepily at them.
Sango-chan! You awake at this time? Kagome asked. Sango shook her head.
I wouldnt be if you two hadnt decided to go on a tirade in the first hours of the day& She yawned, and got up. Kagome looked very guilty and a bit embarrassed, and her gaze fell to the ground.
Im sorry Sango-chan.. she started, but Sango came over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.
Dont worry about it Kagome-chan. She said with a smile, and returned to her equipment left beside the sleeping Miroku.
Well, might as well start the day early once in a while, and my Hiraikotsu needs a polish. Its got old stains of Youkai blood all over it, and its been bothering me for a while. she said while rummaging trough her pack to find a cloth. As she was concentrating on her work, the apparently sleeping Hoshi that laid behind her let his hands once again wander where they did not belong. Sango flinched as she felt a hand on her butt, and turned to give Miroku a slap for God-knows-what time. Kagome shook her head.
Will he ever learn&? InuYasha simply scoffed, still happy he escaped the cornered situation between him and Kagome.
Well need breakfast soon. InuYasha said to break the uncomfortable silence that now flowed trough the clearing, and got to his feet.
Since you are apparently up anyway, why dont you go and catch some fish, monk? Miroku yawned and stroked the red hand-mark Sango had given him on his cheek.
You are too considerate at this time of the morning dear hanyou.. InuYasha glared at Miroku.
What was that? Did I hear you object? Miroku quickly got to his feet and grabbed a fishing pole from his bag.
Not at all& Not at all he said as he walked into the forest to find the fishing river they had used the night before. Kagome giggled a little and Sango smiled as she continued to search for the washing cloth. InuYasha smirked importantly and put his hands to his sides.
Well, then I will go and find some wood for the fire, unless you other people wanna eat raw fish. Im sure I wont Sango and Kagome looked stupidly at him and he turned on his heel.
Im off he said blankly and disappeared into the tree crowns.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment