Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter II

A InuXKag fan fic. Kinda funny at times and a little dramatic, but that's all I wanna reveal^^ Please read^^ There will be 6 chapters or more, but they wont be long.^^

Chapter 2 - Chapter II

Chapter 2 - Chapter II
Chapter II

As the sun rose higher into the sky, Kirara and Shippou woke and joined the others. InuYasha had returned with the wood and stacked it on top of each other, now trying to make the wood ignite and stay that way. Miroku was sitting, cleaning the fish together with Sango a little away from the cursing hanyou and Kagome was cutting fruit into small edible pieces. Shippou ran over to Kagome and jumped up on her shoulder.
Morning Kagome! he said excitedly and gave her a hug.
Good morning Shippou-chan! Kagome said while she giggled a little. Did you sleep well? Shippou nodded.
Yeah, I did! Guess what I dreamt! Kagome put up an amused expression, and smiled.
I cant say I have a clue, Shippou-chan
I dreamt about my mama and papa! They were talking to me, told me that I didnt have to worry anymore about them not being with me, because they always would be there to watch me he said with a small smile, and tears formed in his eyes. Besides, I have you now Kagome! Youll never leave me, right..? Kagome looked at the small kitsune with a loving look. She was touched that he looked at her as a mother figure. Of course Shippou-chan. Ill never leave you Shippous eyes lit up and he gave Kagome another hug.
Im so happy! he said with a small voice. When he broke from the hug, he jumped down on the ground and smelled the air. InuYasha had succeeded in making the fire last and Sango and Miroku had now started to grill the fish. He licked his lips, as he smelled the aroma.
Yay!! Fresh fish for breakfast!! Im starving!

After breakfast, they all left the clearing, and travelled on in search of new Shikon shards. After about a half days travel, they came upon a travelling caravan that sold all kinds of accessories. Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Shippou excitedly looked at all the small fragments, stones and gems that the caravanner had to offer, and somehow missed what happened behind the carriage. InuYasha were dealing with the caravanner about the price of some jewellery he had seen lying on display. It was simple, with a small gemstone in light blue that hung in a silver necklace, and he knew just what he would do with it. During the last months he had thought more and more about his feelings for Kagome and seeing all the times one of them were close to dying, he knew he had to make a move soon. If he were to pass away, or worse, if SHE were to die and he never got to tell her his feelings, his heart would definitely break to the irreparable. So he had decided on buying her a special something and then, ask her to be his mate. It was a big step on his behalf, but he loved her so much, and wanted to spend his life with her. After finally being able to agree on a price, he silently thanked the caravanner and put the necklace into his haori. Then he walked back to his friends, who still admired the goods, and stood silent as he thought of what a tense week he was about to go trough. After a little while, the group parted with the caravanner and managed to get quite useful information from him. There was supposedly a Youkai in this area that raided the caravanners and travellers that used the road. It was worth to investigate and the group decided on camping in a small nearby clearing, to relax a little after the hours on the road. Then they would be ready to search out the Youkai. As they sat down in the clearing, and quietly talked together about the coming match, InuYasha went trough in his head how he was to propose to Kagome. Should he be straightforward, and just say it without any fuss? Or should he spend some time on trying to explain his feelings to her? As InuYasha continued to ponder about this, Shippou and Kirara ran around the clearing, close to the trees and played excitedly with each other. Kagome suddenly felt a change in the air, and a small tingling went trough her body. A Shikon shard was close.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment