Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter III

A InuXKag fan fic. Kinda funny at times and a little dramatic, but that's all I wanna reveal^^ Please read^^ There will be 6 chapters or more, but they wont be long.^^

Chapter 3 - Chapter III

Chapter 3 - Chapter III
Chapter III

The feeling increased at a high pace, which indicated that a Youkai probably were on its way straight towards them, at an incredibly high speed.
Youkai she said just loud enough for the others to hear. InuYasha grabbed his Tessaiga and got to his feet. Sango grabbed her Hiraikotsu and Miroku had his hand clenched around the rosary on his hand, ready to unleash his Kazaana. Then the Youkai stopped and Kagome sensed its presence just on the outskirts of the clearing. Shippou and Kirara hadnt noticed anything yet and were still playing around. Suddenly Kagome saw a pair of yellow eyes in the trees just behind them and quickly got to her feet.
Get away from there!!! Now!! She yelled at them. Shippou and Kirara stopped and looked at Kagome, confused, and Kagome knew it would be too late. She started to run towards them and the Youkai jumped out from the trees revealing it self. It was a large beast Youkai, with a strong built body and a long, powerful tail that it whipped over its head with much force. The huge jaws were equipped with large sharp fangs and the yellow eyes glinted with lust of killing. A shiny pink light emitted from its forehead, and Kagome could see the Shikon shard glint in turn with the eyes. She saw the Youkai get ready to attack the small kitsune and neko and she boldly threw herself forward. InuYasha had also reacted and sprinted after her as he saw the Youkai ready a swing from its massive tail. Kagome saw it too and managed just to throw herself in front of Shippou and Kirara and she took the blow head-on. There was a bone-breaking horrible sound as the tail hit and Kagomes back arched back in a very unnatural way. InuYasha were just too late and could do nothing but watch, as Kagome was sent flying off from the impact and landed a little farther away from them in the clearing. He went into a state of shock, just stared at the point she had disappeared from sight and nearly lost the grip around Tessaiga. Then his confusion and disbelieving turned into pure rage, and he could feel the Youkai blood in him boil. As he gripped Tessaiga as hard as he ever had before, he readied one of his most deadly attacks, one he had been afraid to use because he hadnt quite mastered it yet. He lifted Tessaiga and not after long, the surface of the blade crystallized. With deep fury and hate burning in his chest, he looked at the Youkai one last time before swinging the blade. Kongousouha!!!! he yelled as countless of diamond spears flew from his blade and totally pulverized the stunned Youkai. It didnt even have the time to react. Sango were looking rather collected for the situation and quickly went over to retrieve the shard from the remnants of the Youkai.

InuYasha were panting loudly, and he lost grip of Tessaiga, tears clear and sparkling in his eyes. His body was shaking, and Miroku ran over as fast as he could to get to Kagome. Sango wanted to follow but InuYasha grabbed her arm.
No, take care of Shippou, he mustnt see.. His mum like this.. Sango looked at him and nodded a small nod, tears forming in her eyes, and walked over to pick up a whimpering Shippou. Miroku backed away as he heard InuYasha approach and he and Sango shared worried looks. InuYasha& It doesnt look good.. But please, go to her. I think she both want to, and need to see you. InuYasha shoved no sign of protesting as he saw the serious look on the monks face. She might be close to death. He kept walking and Kagome heard him.
I..Inu..Ya&sha.. InuYashas heart beat faster as he heard her voice. He was relived she were alive, but from the sound of her voice she were in bad shape. The sight that met him broke his heart.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment