Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV

A InuXKag fan fic. Kinda funny at times and a little dramatic, but that's all I wanna reveal^^ Please read^^ There will be 6 chapters or more, but they wont be long.^^

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV
Chapter IV

Kagome was lying on the ground, eyes half open as she looked into his face, and managed to force a smile. It hurt him seeing her like that, and he hurried over to her side, and gently put a hand on her cheek.
She looked like she was in great pain and no wonder either. Her left leg was definitely broken. The bone had snapped in the middle and parts of it stuck out of the leg, who overall bled horribly. Her shirt was torn at her side and exposed a huge purple area with at least three broken ribs. He inspected her head, and found a large bump, and she had a large cut over her shoulder. Other than that she had small scrapes and cuts all over the body, and a broken wrist. InuYasha felt his heart ache so bad at the sight of her in this state and didnt know what he was supposed to do. He wanted to ease her wariness so badly, make her feel better and rid her of the pain. If there were something he could do for her, he would gladly have done it at once, even if it meant sacrificing himself. She whimpered and closed her eyes, and InuYasha felt fear run trough his body.
No, Kagome!! Dont leave me! Kagomes body shook uncontrollably, and InuYasha felt the tears burn in his eyes.
Kagome, no!! You cant leave me! I need you! he started to scream and carefully picked up her small form, and held her close, careful not to hurt her.
Kagome& I love you.. You cant die on me like this.. he whispered into her ear, and he felt her body subside. Kagome were speechless. You.. l-love me too..? she said after a few moments of silence.
Yes.. I do Kagome.. And when this battle were over I planned to.. he had gotten to the point where he had been most uncertain and the current situation didnt exactly help him find the words.
Kagome I.. I wanted to give you this he said and took the necklace out of his Haori. He held it up so Kagome could see it properly, and she gasped as she admired the beauty of it.
You got that& for.. me..? she breathed, and he nodded.
Yes, and as I gave it to you, I would ask you a very important question& he said with a small voice and struggled to fight against the tears. Kagome smiled at him and raised a hand to touch the glass bead attached to the necklace.
Im so happy now InuYasha.. she said as she sighed under her breath, and her eyes flickered with tears. InuYasha feared the worst were about to happen, and lifted her into a careful hug again.
Kagome.. Please, dont leave me.. he whispered as a tear escaped his eye, and slowly ran down his cheek. It dripped onto Kagomes face and he felt her heart beat a little faster.
Silly Inu-chan& she said and managed to giggle, despite the horrible pain she felt.
Now that you finally admitted your feelings to me, why.. do you think I intend to leave you&? InuYasha laid her a little back so he could se her face and saw the grin she had on her face. He couldnt help but smile back.
But, what was.. it that you wa-wanted to tell me when you handed me the necklace..? she asked, more serious. InuYasha shook his head.
If its gonna be the way you say now, I will tell you when you recover.. so.. Please, Kagome.. Dont go dying on me.. She smiled again.
I promise InuYasha& I never wish to leave you.. ever.. InuYasha saw how weak she was getting and he carefully picked her up. She winced a little as she left the ground, and horrible pain lingered, as she were held airborne.
Im sorry if I hurt you Kagome, but I have to get you to the town.. Kagome nodded, and InuYasha started to walk towards Miroku and the rest of the group in the clearing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment