Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter V

A InuXKag fan fic. Kinda funny at times and a little dramatic, but that's all I wanna reveal^^ Please read^^ There will be 6 chapters or more, but they wont be long.^^

Chapter 5 - Chapter V

Chapter 5 - Chapter V
Chapter V

As they saw him return with the apparently lifeless Kagome in his arms they feared the worst. But as they saw her open her eyes and smile a faint smile to them, they calmed down. Sangos eyes narrowed as she looked at the state of her best friend.
Ka-Kagome.. she breathed and started to cry.
Its-alright Sango-chan.. Dont cry.. Kagome whispered but winced as pain flowed trough her body.
Stay here and take care of Shippou guys&Ill take Kagome to Kaede.. Thats our only hope Miroku nodded and InuYasha walked off with Kagome. Sango stood shaking and Miroku came over and put a hand on her shoulder. All of a sudden, Sango spun around and ran into Mirokus arms, hugging him fiercely, while crying into his chest. Miroku was startled by the sudden nearness, but put his arms around her as well, while whispering calming words into her ear.
Sango-chan.. It will be alright.. Sango started to shake even worse, and Miroku tightened his grip around her.
She is in safe hands Sango.. InuYasha will bring her to Kaede-sama, and she surely knows what can be done to save her. Sango stopped crying and looked up at him.
You- youre right.. I have to be strong.. For her sake.. Miroku nodded and dried away her tears. Sango smiled and blushed.

When InuYasha came to Kaedes hut, Kagome were so weak she couldnt even talk anymore. Kaede were shocked to see Kagome in her current state, and quickly called for some of the village women to help her. InuYasha were sent out.
I think we will be able to save her InuYasha, but time will show. Now, go out so that we can treat her wounds. She had told him, and InuYasha couldnt stand sitting around and just waiting. Kagomes life was at stake, and if she would die, then what purpose did his life have? Then, he had lost love once more, like he had lost Kikyou.. But this time, it felt different.. Kikyou had been so serious, so cold, but still so warming.. She had soothed his heart when she were close.. But this girl.. Kagome.. She were so full of life, and happiness.. She managed to put a smile on everyones faces, no matter the situation.. She soothed him in a totally different way that Kikyou had done.. This time, he was sure& Kikyou meant nothing, as long as he had Kagome..

Countless hours passed and nothing was heard from Kaedes tent. InuYasha feared the worst, but then at last Kaede emerged from the tent, looking exhausted.
She is out of danger Kaede said and smiled. InuYasha breathed relieved.
Thanks old woman. Thanks a lot! Kaede shook her head.
No, what I and the village women did was not the thing that truly saved her. She has a remarkable will to live.. InuYasha looked down and smiled.
Yeah.. Kaede came over to him and caught his eyes.
We know both where this incredible strength of hers came from. It was your love, am I not right..? InuYasha fell silent but nodded. After countless minutes, he finally spoke.
Yes, I told her everything.. I told her that I loved her and never could go on without her.. Kaede smiled.
Love conquers all. But InuYasha, Kagome is still very weak, so it would be best if you didnt visit until she have recovered. I fear that just the slightest thing could prove fatal at this state.. InuYasha nodded.
I understand.. Silence fell between them again, until InuYasha turned away from her.
Ill go and tell Sango and the others about Kagomes condition.. Please, let me know when Kagome is well..
I will Kaede said and walked into the tent. InuYasha stood motionless for several minutes before he started to walk to the location Sango and Miroku were.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment