Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter VI

A InuXKag fan fic. Kinda funny at times and a little dramatic, but that's all I wanna reveal^^ Please read^^ There will be 6 chapters or more, but they wont be long.^^

Chapter 6 - Chapter VI

Chapter 6 - Chapter VI
Chapter VI

Several days passed until Kagome recovered. She still had trouble with her broken leg, but was up and going, supporting to a stick Miroku and Sango had made for her. Shippou had drawn a sweet drawing of a girl with pitch-black hair and a little kitsune with red hair, playing together on a grass field. Kagome were so touched by the drawing and had given Shippou a big loving hug when he gave it. InuYasha had still not visited her, even when her leg had healed completely.
Kaede? Do you know where InuYasha is? She asked her after having breakfast.
I do not know.. Maybe he is in the forest by the sacred tree. Miroku told me a few nights ago that he were spotted sleeping in the high branches. Kagome looked at the ground and remembered how he had held her when she was wounded, telling her that he loved her. That couldnt have been a lie.. Besides, he were crying.. He had to have meant something with the words he spoke. Im going to go look for him Kagome said and got up. I have to talk to him.. Kaede nodded.
Yes, Im sure you two have a lot to figure out. Dont be too hard on InuYasha, he have his own way to deal with feelings. You should know that better than anyone.
Yeah, I know.. Ill see you later Kaede.


At the sacred tree, Kagome stopped and listened. Nothing but the sound of the wind moving the tree crowns was heard. InuYasha? She said into the air. There were a few seconds of silence, then a streak of red flew trough the air and landed at her side. Kagome spun around and saw into the face of her beloved hanyou, InuYasha.
InuYasha.. Kagome breathed, but then remembered how he had dropped visiting her and felt the anger rise onto the surface.
InuYasha, WHY havent you visited me?!? I cant believe you!! I havent seen you in weeks!! What have you been doing?! InuYasha stood with a blank expression, then just walked over to her and embraced her.
..Im sorry.. Kagome were speechless from the emotion in InuYashas voice and felt her anger sustain. Tears wanted to come out, but she still wanted to know why.
InuYasha.. Why&? Why didnt you come to see me..? I needed you.. Needed you so much& InuYasha tightened his grip around her as she started to cry.
Kagome.. I-I dont know what really happened to me.. I just& I dont think I could have bore to see you like that. My heart were broken already by seeing you at your worst and then having to cause you more pain by carrying you all the way to the village.. I wanted to, I did.. But I just couldnt.. Kagome silently clung to him as her tears ran down her face. Were you.. Thinking much? I mean, about you and me? Us? InuYasha asked as Kagome calmed down, and stopped the sobbing. He carefully parted from the hug and lifted her so he could see her face. She looked like she would fall into a pile on the ground if he let go. She nodded.
Y-yeah.. I did.. I wondered what would happen between the two of us when I recovered.. And I wondered what.. What you wanted to ask me when you gave me the necklace.. InuYashas eyes flickered.
For once, I will give you the honesty you deserve.. I know Im not much fair against you, but I just.. Kagome put a finger to his lip.
Shhh.. Its okay.. Just tell me, okay? She said and smiled. InuYasha relaxed but had to swallow as she smiled her heartwarming smile at him. She were so dear to him.. So dear..
Kagome.. When I were going to give you the necklace, I were going to ask you to.. Ask you to.. Kagome nodded, and InuYasha were as nervous as he had ever been before.
I were to ask you.. Kagome, do you want to be my mate..? Kagome looked at him with huge eyes. She just couldnt believe what he just had asked. This was the correct InuYasha right? But it seemed more likely that someone had kidnapped the real one and put in a substitute.. Are&You serious..? she replied after a few moments of silence. InuYasha simply nodded, and Kagome nearly felt like laughing. The sight of InuYasha in his current state was just too much. His hands were balled into tight fists that look like they couldnt even tighten an inch more if you put it under a ten-tons heavy boulder. He were overall shaking with nervousness and his handsome strong face were covered from left to right with the deepest blush Kagome had ever seen. She grinned and InuYasha looked like he calmed down.
So, will you? Kagome smiled a bigger smile than she ever had done before and InuYasha smiled back.
I will& She said with tears in her eyes, and InuYasha embraced her. Finally& Finally everything was over.. No more watching out for Kagome to realize his feelings for her, no more sitting up and wondering if she felt the same for him.. She was going to be his.
On one condition though.. Kagome added, but she was still smiling. That we can have a wedding ceremony at my world with my family too. InuYasha nodded.
Okay, thats fine with me.. he said and Kagome beamed up at him. Thank you.. I love you InuYasha.. She said and before he even had a chance to reply she leaned up and kissed him. They stood like that for a while, and when they separated they just stood quietly and held each other.
Hey Kagome, can I ask you something..?
Of course
Whats a wedding ceremony&?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inukag4ever306 on May 2, 2009, 11:46:18 AM

inukag4ever306 on
inukag4ever306i love it.......inuyasha is soo sweet

Jason_Wolfe on November 23, 2006, 1:38:31 PM

Jason_Wolfe on
Jason_WolfeAaaaaawwwwwwwww! That was BEA-utiful! *Faves*

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2006, 6:07:54 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderthat was a awesome story
also yeppi first comment