Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Frist day of classes

This is my story for HP.

Chapter 2 - Frist day of classes

Chapter 2 - Frist day of classes
Okay second chapter of Marhia’s story. Marhia woke up because Mint was shaking her. “What’s up, Mint?” Marhia asked sitting up in bed. “Mar, we need to get down to breakfast,” Mint said. “Okay,” Marhia said getting up and getting dressed. Mint and Marhia walked down to the Great Hall and sat down at the Ravenclaw table. At the Gryffindor table. “Hermione who is that?” asked Harry pointing to Marhia. “That’s Marhia Potter.” Hermione said. “What, Marhia Potter, but that means she’s related to me.” Harry said looking at Marhia. Professor McGonagall was over at the Ravenclaw table giving out their schedules, when she got to Marhia, after giving her the schedule she said something, Marhia got up and left the Ravenclaw table. “Where’s she going?” Ron asked. “I don’t know. With Marhia. She knocked on a door. “Come in.” came a voice. “Good Morning Professor Dumbledore.” Marhia said. “Good morning Marhia, as you heard you have a younger sibling, I’m going to give you back your memories back of him.” Dumbledore said. He pulled out a thin crystal bottle with silvery contents, he pulled out his wand he pointed to the contents and Marhia and the contents, were her memories of her younger brother. “Well you best get to Potions we don’t want you to get in trouble with Professor Snape.” Dumbledore said. “Yes sir.” Marhia said getting up she looked at the clock and grabbed her book bag and dashed to Potions, she got there before class. “So how’d it go?” Mint asked. “Professor Dumbledore, gave me memories of Harry my younger brother.” Marhia said. The door opened and the second years who had Potions first hour piled in, Mint and Marhia sat in the front with two other boys from Gryffindor. “Nice to see you again Marhia.” one boy said with black hair and blue eyes. “You to Jeff, Hi Harold.” Marhia said. “Morning Marhia, Mint.” Another said with black hair and hazel eyes. “Potter, Spice, and the Hiwatari’s quite this is potions.” Snape said. Marhia listen through potions she had charms next, with Mint and Jeff. Class ended and Marhia, Mint, and Jeff said good-bye to Harold and went to charms. They sat in the front, they did charms with ease, they had flying next. Class ended Marhia dashed to the Ravenclaw dorm. She raced to the practice course. “Morning Madame Hooch.” Marhia said. She stood in between Mint and Harold. They had transfiguration next, flying went oddly fast, Marhia quickly went to her dorm and threw her broom on her bed and signed up for Quidditch tryouts, and dashed to Transfigurations. After Transfigurations, Mint and Marhia went to the Great Hall for lunch. Marhia had Potions, then Care of Magical Creatures, then Herbology, and then dinner. “Mint do you have Potions after lunch?” Marhia asked. “No I have transfigurations.” Mint said. After lunch Marhia walked back to the dungeons. Potions went by quickly, she went to Care of Magical Creatures on the grounds, she smiled, that class went quickly, she then went to Herbology, another class went quickly, she walked to the Great Hall. She sat down next to Mint. “So how was your day?” Mint asked. “Long and tiring.” was what Mint heard Marhia say her head was on her arms. Mint saw her best friend keeping looking over at the Gryffindor table. “Where is he?” Marhia asked. “You looking for him again?” Mint asked laughing as she put some chops on her plate. “I just want to talk with him, I mean our parents were murdered and we grew up in completely different worlds.” Marhia said, her blue eyes tinged with that familiar green looked for that black hair. “Where is Harry?” Marhia asked. “Merlin’s beard Mar send him a letter to meet you.” Mint said she was mad at her friend. “Mint at least you knew your brother, I only just meet mine let me get to know him.” Marhia said. “Mar he’s older thought, you’re the older one you should be waiting for him to meet you.” Mint said at her best friend. “I don’t want him to make the first move I want to Min it’s what I want to do.” Marhia said digging into some shepherd’s pie. Mint knew that was the last word with Marhia. As they walked to the Ravenclaw dorm Marhia stopped by the Owlery to right a message to Harry, she gave it to her snow owl Ichigo. Marhia walked to the dorm and fell on her bed exhausted.
Fin for chapter 2
Next time Marhia finally talks with her brother.
A/N: I do not own Harry Potter or it’s characters or spells, only Marhia, Mint, Jeff, Harold, Frost, and Kai.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment