Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A little aqua light

A girl of sixteen gets a wish will it be for better or worse?

Chapter 1 - A little aqua light

Chapter 1 - A little aqua light






Hi, again your probably getting tired of reading my stories but, if not you should look forward to this one. Here it is. A girl with knee length black hair when parts in light it looks blue in a bun, blue eyes she and her friends were 16. The girl had finished and completed her homework the bell went every student got up. Have a safe weekend class. Ms. Rika said. The girl went to her locker as fast as she could. Sanura. two girls said one with black hair, the other with brown hair. Hey Kururgi, and Isabella. Saruna said. Wheres Buck? Kururgi asked. Wheres Sasuke? Isabella asked. At that moment, a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, and a boy with black hair and green eyes appeared next to the girls. About time Buck, Sasuke. Saruna said. Saruna wait up. called a girl with black hair and hazel eyes. Come on Sakura. Sasuke called. They gang walked to the bus, they sat in the back Isabella next to Sasuke, Buck next to Sakura, Sanura next to Kururgi, they stated talking. So Sar, what are you doing this weekend? Isabella asked. I was thinking of doing things on my computer, and going to the mall to find a Prom outfit. Sanura said. Can we come to? asked Sakura, Isabella, and Kururgi. Of course. Sanura said. They came to Sasuke, Sanura, and Sakuras stop. Mom, dad were home. Sanura called. Silence was what they heard. Still at work. Sakura said. Sanura walked to her room, which was ice blue, in color, she pick up her laptop and turned it on her desktop was a picture of Tala and Wolborg. She looked on her site, nothing new, so she turned it off and went to go find her cats. She found her cats one was a Scottish fold, and a blue Egyptian Mau. Hey, Bluestar, and Graystar. Sanura said, getting out the cat food. It was late her parents werent home so it was around five p.m., she knew she had to go get some one. She told Sasuke and hailed a cab. She got to a day care twenty minutes later. Hey, Im here to pick up Naruto Gordon. Sanura said. Name. asked the receptionist. Sanura Gordon. Sanura said. She saw a boy with blonde hair come running up to her. Sar, I thought Mommy and Daddy would pick me up. the boy said. Sorry, but they werent home Naruto. Sanura said. They walked outside she hailed a cab, and got back twenty minutes later. Mom, dad Im home with Naruto. Saruna said. Hey Sas, wheres mom and dad? Naruto asked. Saruna walked further in after she took of her boots, she ran to her room, and turned on her lap top, she quickly signed into MSN, and scanned for her moms cell phone, she found it a quickly typed. Mom, were are you? Saruna waited. Saruna got up to go to her bookshelves, she started looking when she heard her mom response. Saruna honey, can you start dinner, your father and I have to work late, tell Sasuke to help with your baby brother. Saruna read. She said good-bye and signed off, and ran to go tell Sasuke. Saruna stared on dinner, she made ramen, it was quicker the anything. SAKURA! Saruna yelled. What? Sakura said as she walked into the kitchen. Can you go get my laptop, I need to check something. Saruna answered. Sakura left and came back with it. Saruna then checked her web site. Saruna changed the layout on it, she then she closed. Sasuke, come help I need you to set up the drinks. Saruna said, she walked down the hall to Narutos room, and sighed, he was asleep. Hey Naruto get up, its dinner time. Saruna said. She herded the doorbell so she left Narutos room and dashed to the front door. Who is it? Saruna asked. Come on Sar, its us. came Isabelles voice. She opened the door. You could have called, to tell me your coming, Kur, can you go wake Naruto I need to go make, more ramen. Saruna said, she dashed back to the kitchen, she made three more bowls, moms and dads were in the microwave. Sasuke was doing drinks. Add three, Isabelle, Kururgi, and Buck are here. Saruna said. Naruto walked in a hugged Sarunas legs. Saruna, can I watch TV? Naruto asked. Of course, here take your ramen to, your drink needs to stay in the kitchen thought. Saruna said with a kiss on top of Narutos head. Saruna heard the door open, Hi mom and dad. Saruna said poking her head out from the kitchen. Hi honey, we have guest? their mom said looking at the extra pairs of shoes. Kururgi, Isabelle, and Buck are here. Saruna answered. I made ramen. Saruna said. After everyone was in bed Saruna was still up reading manga, she put it on her bedside table, went to her window, and made a wish on the first star she saw. I wish something different would happen in my life. Saruna said. Bluestar and Graystar sat on the bed, Saruna crawled in and her cats laid on each side of her. After she and her cats were asleep, an aqua light came into her room, it looked her up and down then looked at the manga. Beyblade. the manga read. The light went through it until it found one character the matched what she was thinking, the aqua light formed a person, and disappeared. To be continued& Graystar is the Scottish Fold, and Bluestar is the blue Egyptian Mau, just to let you know.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment