Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Is It Love Finally?

Frost in love what will happen and who is she in love with? Might be kissing in later chapthers

Chapter 2 - Is It Love Finally?

Chapter 2 - Is It Love Finally?
Disclaimer: I did not make up Naruto, I only own Takuto, Frost and Stitch. So on with the story with that said.



Frost suddenly remembered she had forgotten something at work, so she dashed back. The moment she stepped in Takuto walked over to her. "Frost Hiwatari, look at the time sheet, you've been working non stop." Takuto said holding up a sheet of paper. Frost looked her name was filled completely with hours. "Takuto don't worry I just forgot my sen bon holders." Frost said defending herself. "I figured here, now go find a boyfriend forget about that Uchiha and do something good for your health." Takuto said. "Thanks Taku." Frost said grabbing her holders from him and strapped them on her legs. Frost stepped out thinking about what Takuto had said. "He might be right a boyfriend might just be right." Frost said. Frost was thinking. "Hmmmm." Frost said clearly in thought, when she bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Frost said. "No problem Frost." Shikamaru said. "It was entirely my fault." Frost said offering her hand. The moment their hands touched Frost felt her heart racing, as she pulled him up, the moment he was on his feet Frost smiled and walked away, he caught up with her. "Frost I don't know if this is a bit sudden but would you..." Shikamaru started but was interrupted by Stitch. "Frost Kakashi needs to talk to you now." Stitch said. "Shika would you mind if we continue this later Kakashi calls." Frost said to both Shikamaru and Stitch's surprise she gave Shiakamru a quick kiss on the cheek. As Frost hurried away, Shikamaru looked after her. "Shikamaru what was that all about?" Stitch asked. "I have no clue Stit." Shikamaru said. Frost stood next to Kakashi, listing to the speech Lord Hogake was giving.

To be continued& Hmmm will Frost and Shikamaru get together? Find out in the third chapter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment