Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - So This is love

Frost in love what will happen and who is she in love with? Might be kissing in later chapthers

Chapter 1 - So This is love

Chapter 1 - So This is love
It was a rainy day in Kohonhagakure; Frost sat on a bench in a black mini skirt, black gloves, and a blue t-shirt. Frost was drenched. As she looked around her she froze. She remembered she had work and she was late! Frost ran down the streets to her work. As she stepped into the building.
“Frost your late.” sang a boy with blonde hair and grey eyes.
“I know I know Takuto, and I’m sorry I forgot I had to work.” Frost said walking to the back room to change. Frost was very busy working she looked up and to her great joy she saw, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, and Asuma-sensei.
“Takuto could you cover them for me I’ve got my hands full right now.” Frost said. She was balancing a tray in both hands.
“No problem Frost-sensei.” Takuto sung as he walked by.
“Dude Takuto what’s with the singing?” Frost asked.
“I’m being happy.” Takuto answered. Frost shook her head and was handing out the food and the table. Frost smiled at them and walked over to Takuto.
“Need help you ray of sunshine?” Frost asked.
“Yes please Frost-sensei, go home.” Takuto said out of the blue.
“What?” Frost asked looking shocked.
“Frost-sensei have you seen your time card you haven’t had a day off, now go home and find yourself a boyfriend.” Takuto said. Frost turned on her heel and went to go change, she stormed out she was dripping wet in seconds, she took shelter under a tree, to keep dry. Frost remembered she had a jonin meeting today to. Frost was running to make sure he made it when she ran into someone. Frost held out her hand.
“I’m so sorry Naruto look where your going don’t stand in the middle of the street.” Frost said.
“Why don’t you watch where your going!” Naruto yelled at her. Frost walked around him and continued on her way to the meeting.
Fin chapter 1
Will Frost make it to the meeting let’s hope so.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment