Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Begin Project New York

This is a new Mew group but instead of Tokyo the live in New York City, USA.

Chapter 1 - Begin Project New York

Chapter 1 - Begin Project New York
Hey It’s me again with another story this one it A Tokyo Mew Mew Story.
Disclaimer: I do not own the idea of Tokyo Mew Mew only my characters.
On with the story.
One day in sunny New York City, two girls were sitting in Central Park working on laptops.
“Hey Bella, do you see that cute café?” asked a girl with long blonde hair and violet eyes her hair was in a red ribbon with a blue blouse, a blue mini skirt, and blue flip flops. The other girl looked up she also had long blonde hair in a orange ribbon, and crystal blue eyes in a violet blouse, a violet mini skirt, and violet strapy heels.
“You want to go check it out Flannery?” the girl asked.
“Of course Bellatrix I’m so tired of working on the script for our manga.” Flannery said her green eyes looking at the café.
“Come on before we have to go home.” Bellatrix said closing her laptop and walking over the café Flannery followed her older sister. As they entered they were greeted by a girl with long brown hair tied in a bun and hazel eyes. “Hi welcome to Café New York Mew.” the girl said with a French accent. Bellatrix smiled.
“Do you have a table outside?” Flannery asked.
“Yes right this way can I get you anything?” the girl asked.
“What’s your name mine is Bellatrix Mustang.” Bellatrix said.
“I’m Antoinette-Aimée Océane.” Antoinette- Aimée said.
“Oh I’m Flannery Mustang it’s nice to meet you Antoinette-Aimée.” Flannery said.
“We would like two milkshakes please Antoinette-Aimée.” Bellatrix said.
“Ms. Bellatrix how old are you?” Antoinette-Aimée asked.
“Oh I’m sixteen.” Bellatrix answered opening her laptop again.
“I have a brother that’s your age now where is he?” Antoinette-Aimée said walking back into the café.
“Nice place.” Flannery said to her sister who was not paying the slightest bit of attention.
“Okay now what should Miley do?” Bellatrix asked.
“Here you are.” a voice said but not Antoinette- Aimée’s voice.
Bellatrix looked up at a boy about her age with blonde hair and blue eyes.
“Alain- Aimé I could have done that.” Antoinette- Aimée said.
“I thought I’d help because you said you wanted help.” Alain- Aimé said.
“Miss Bellatrix, Miss Flannery this is my older brother Alain- Aimé.” Antoinette-Aimée said.
Bellatrix quickly closed her laptop.
“Bellatrix is older.” Flannery said noticing her sister being quite a slight blush had crept up on Bellatrix’s face. Bellatrix noticing her momentary lapse quickly smiled.
“It’s nice to meet you Alain- Aimé, I’m Bellatrix Mustang.” Bellatrix said. As Alian- Aimé and Antoinette- Aimée, left the girls took up a conversation.
“Nice sis you could have said more our were you to busy daydreaming about him.” Flannery said sipping her strawberry flavored milkshake.
“Oh be quite Flan thought he is cute.” Bellatrix said a blush still on her face as she sipped her milkshake as well. The girls were getting ready to leave when two girls walked up both had brown hair one hair green eyes the other hazel.
“Hey Bella, Flan.” the girl with green eyes said the one with hazel waved.
“Hi Fury and Laren.” Bellatrix said.
“You guys coming to dinner tonight?” Flannery asked.
“Yhea of course we wouldn’t miss a chance of Mrs. Aemi’s cooking.” Fury said.
“I’ll tell mom.” Flannery said jumping up and down.
“Try the milkshakes there good.” Bellatrix said, walking away.
“Thanks Bell Bell.” Laren said. The sunny sky got cloudy all of a sudden.
“That was weird.” Bellatrix said. The ground had stated shaking.
“What’s going on?” Flannery asked terror in her voice.
Everything went black it was different for all the girls. Bellatrix stood their in front of her were four animals, a ferret, a panther, a lynx, and a leopard. As she bent down the four leapt into her. Flannery saw a turtle, she like her sister bent down and picked up the turtle it went into her. Fury saw an owl she looked at it the owl flapped its wings and went into her. Laren saw a falcon the falcon like the owl took flight and went into her body. Antoinette- Aimée stood in the middle of the café when she was a fox the fox took a great leap and landed in her body. All the black disappeared. Alain- Aimé went outside and caught Bellatrix because she had fainted while Flannery, Fury, and Laren had fainted near grass. Later that night. Bellatrix was the first to wake up, she was looking into a face. Bellatrix looked at her phone it was nine o’clock. She quickly shot up.
“Flannery, Fury, Laren get up where late, mom’s gonna be ow.” Bellatrix said.
“Careful Miss Mustang I’m Alphonse- Antoine Anton.” the man said.
Flannery, Fury, and Laren had heard Bellatrix’s voice. Sat up as well. At that moment both Antoinette- Aimée and Alain- Aimé came out of the café.
“Good evening ladies.” Alian- Aimé said.
“We hate to be rude but we have to leave.” Flannery said. Fury helped Laren up, who helped Flannery, but before Flannery helped Bellatrix, Alain- Aimé helped her up.
“Thank you.” Bellatrix said grabbing her laptop and turned dialing a silver Katana cell phone.
“Hey mom this is Bellatrix I’m sorry we’re late but we’re on our way home with Fury and Laren.” Bellatrix said.
“Did she call Auntie Aemi?” Laren asked.
“Yhea.” Flannery answered as she saw her sister hang up the girls started running to go get a taxi.
“Alain-Aimé that was bad, we could have gotten them in trouble.” Alphonse- Antoine and Antoinette- Aimée said in unison.
“Well Project New York has started.” Alain- Aimé said.
Fin Chapter 1

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on July 25, 2007, 12:15:36 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1That's cool.. But why did the one get four animals and the rest got one???

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on July 25, 2007, 6:33:42 PM

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on
MarhiaPotterakMewNakamaWell, I kinda took The Mew Berry thing except instead of two animals one had four....
I hope that clears things up.
Marhia

gaaralover1 on July 30, 2007, 10:21:20 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Yep that clears it up... And I read that book. She's a cat bunny! CUTE!! >< It's cute.. I'd love to be part c-at... NM I practiacally already am.. But I'd love to be part bunny. I could go fast. Maybe part cheeta so that I'd win all races.. THAT'D BE COOL!! My imaginations gone wild...

gaaralover1 on July 26, 2007, 1:01:04 PM

gaaralover1 on
Comment Deleted

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on July 27, 2007, 6:02:10 PM

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on
MarhiaPotterakMewNakamaHow don't you get it?
Marhia