Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Packing For The Trip!

The Yu-Gi-Oh characters lock up their duel monster cards and try out for American Idol! Who will win? Who are the mystery characters? And why is Kaiba being nice!? Only time can tell so R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy! Also any mention of a site is thrown

Chapter 5 - Packing For The Trip!

Chapter 5 - Packing For The Trip!


Disclaimer: We don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, American Idol, or any songs in this fic.



Shobu: With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails!



Mike: Don't mind him. He's been watching too much Case Closed.



Shobu: No I haven't!



Shobu: And if you want to read the fic that inspired us to write this go to: http://www.fanart-central.net/user.php?aid=SetoAngel01



Mike: R&R, No Flames, and Merry Christmas!



Shobu: Also we started to write the songs in American Idol Format!



Chapter Five: Packing For The Competition!





“Mariku, that was awesome!” Theresa exclaimed.



“Yeah, you sound king of like Theresa!” Duke said.



“Awesome!” Kaiba said.



“Now that everyone else has sung I guess I'll sing next…” Kaiba said.



Kaiba typed a song into the computer and the lyrics flashed onto the screen.



You think I've got it all? Everyone thinks I've got it made Well, how come my only friends Are the ones I pay? No one understands, What I would do to change my life
For just one day!

Don't say if I were you, or tell me what to do, How things would be
If you were in my shoes, 'Cause you're not me!

You know what I need, And it's not another serenade, I get so tired of all the things you say!, Gimme what I want, you own the world, I'd gladly throw the sun away!

Don't say if I were you, or tell me what to do, How things would be if you were in my shoes, 'Cause you're not me!

After the song, he looked at all the shocked faces in the audience; even his brother didn't know that that was one of his signature songs. He then bowed low before putting the microphone back on the stand and stepping off the stage and sitting back down on his seat.



“Kaiba that was awesome!” Theresa exclaimed.



“Alright rich boy I'll admit that you were great!” Joey said.



“Well now that we all have practiced I think we're ready to go to the American Idol tryouts!” Kaiba announced to the room of contestants.



So all of them went to their own houses to pack for the long trip ahead of them.



(Mike's House)



“MOM! WHERE'S MY FRIGGIN SUITCASE!?”



“It's in the cellar Mike, right where your father put it!”



“Alright thanks!” Mike ventured into the cellar and found the giant dust-covered suitcase.



He went back into his room and filled his suitcase to the max.



“I just hope I'm good enough…”



(Joey and Serenity's house)



“Joey, why are you bringing all that food, there's going to be restaurants in America.”



“I know but I need some snacks for the plane ride!”



“Joey, you bought twenty tacos from Taco Bell, ten burgers from Burger King, and thirty boxes of Popcorn Chicken from KFC!”



“Yeah, I'm sharin' with everyone got a prob with dat'?”



“No, no, no if you're sharing with everybody then there's enough…”



Serenity and Joey packed the rest of their stuff while Serenity thought about something.



“I can't believe Mike's back! I haven't seen him since his father went out of town, and I never got to say goodbye.”



“Seren' you okay?”



“Y-yeah, just fine…”



(Yugi's house)



“Yugi, I was just at the store and I picked up something for your trip!”



Grandpa handed Yugi a book that said “1001 Ways That Shortness Is Good”



“Grandpa!”



“Just kidding Yugi, I really got you a screen for your PS2!”



“Awesome Grandpa, thank you!”



Yugi installed the screen and put the PS2 in his already packed suitcase and than packed his dueling deck with it.



“Yugi, we're going to American Idol, not Duelist Kingdom why did you pack your deck?”



“Just practice and something to do on the plane.”



“Oh.”



(Tristan's House)



“Nothing fits!”



“How am I supposed to go to this thing if I can't fit anything!?”



“Tristan, here's another suitcase!” Tristan's mom threw him another suitcase and he began filling it.



(Duke's House)



“How could my voice go hoarse at a time like this!? That kid Mike is scoring on Serenity and I won't be there to stop it!”



“Duke, shut up and drink this!”



Duke's mom gave him some herbal tea to soothe his throat.



(Theresa's House)



“Yeah, that should be everything!”



Theresa was done packing so she went to Casa' Ole to eat.



(Mariku's House)



That should be everything, oops almost forgot to bring my amulet of immortality!



(Tea's House)



“Okay so that's everything and I'm all set to go to the airport!”



“Tea! Are you all packed!?”



“Yes, I just finished!”



And with that Tea fell asleep, waiting for tomorrow.



(Bakura's House)



“I think I've got everything packed, but I'll check the bag just to make sure.”



“Yup, that's everything so I'll go play Kingdom Hearts.”



Bakura started the PS2 and started kicking Heartless Butt!



(Nikki's House)



“Everything's packed so I'll call Bakura and flirt until nightfall!”



That night everyone slept uneasy, awaiting the next day when they would audition for American Idol!



Author's Note:



Shobu: Well that's the fifth chapter!



Mike: And hopefully it's good enough that we will have more reviewers!



Shobu: So next chapter they arrive to American Idol tryouts!



Mike: So R&R, No Flames, And Happy Holidays!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadow-angel84 on November 20, 2005, 4:51:56 AM

shadow-angel84 on
shadow-angel84This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it. I hope seto wins!

SA84

kittyGurl_6 on March 29, 2005, 12:22:38 PM

kittyGurl_6 on
kittyGurl_6very good!!!! I wonder who wins?.............


catnip smells good^^