Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - accidents.

read and find out. :) [[fluffiness,occness,cuteness, WARNING::THIS FANFIC WILL EXPLODE WITHOUT COMMENT! oh and it's kinda funny i guess. :]]

Chapter 1 - accidents.

Chapter 1 - accidents.
The rossete 25 year old young woman was leaping out of the hokage's office in pure glee. She was so happy infact that she ran right up to Lee and gave him a smooching. After realizing this action though, she was so mortified that it put a dark cloud over her happiness. She was still happy, just, not so much anymore.
She was ready to tell the whole world of her joy until well, the accident happened. She instead took a venture to the old memory bridge. Crossing her arms to her chest as she leaned against the post of the railing she gazed upon the stream running below it. She was so cought up in thinking that she was oblivious to the familiar chakara behind her. In one swift moment the blonde boy rapped his arms around her waist and hugged her to his chest. His head lay rest at the crook of her neck.

"AH!" she yellped out in fear before finaly realizing who it was. After recognizing the person,......she screamed again.

"OW, Sakura what is with inhuman screaming that is sure to permanently damage my hearing?" he griped while putting a hand to his ear.

"uh, you see i kind of, sort of, .....kissed Lee,"she whispered the last part afraid of the wrath to unhold before her.

"WHAT!"he yelled.

"LISTEN BEFORE YOU GO DEMOND ON ME!"she yelled overpowering his voice as to not be out spoken.

"i went to Tsunade's office and well i got some good news."

"THAT'S WHY YOU KISSED LEE! WHAT, DID YOU FIND OUT THAT THEY WERE HAVING NURSES GIVE EYEBROW WAX'S NOW!"he accused.

"NO! IM PREGNANT!"She said, getting the last word in.

He stare agaip at the woman. All he could do was open and shut his mouth like a fish before comming to his senses. After doing to he planted a passionate kiss onto the girls lips while embracing her form in a bear.......er....BEASTLY hug.

Oh, did i forget to mention that..............

Naruto's the succsessor, Sakura and him are married, Sasuke is dead, Kakashi is trying to steal Sakura away from Naruto out of greediness and jealousy and that Kiba got a new dog named fruitloop to take the place of Akamaru?

oh i didn't?

....................SORRY!

me:well now that i got that off and OUT of my demented mind.

Kiba:WHAT! I WOULD NEVER REPLACE AKAMARU YOU FREAK!

me:i could have always killed him. :p

Kiba:...................

Naruto:YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY! hahahahahahaha! I LOVE YOU!

me:well thankyou.

Sakura: NA-RU-TO!

Naruto:er.......i mean...i love YOU sakura. :D

me: :[[

Sakura: :D

Naruto: :]]

Kiba: >.< [[pulls out knife]]

me:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

--im demented. and i have a twisted sense of humor//romance. ESPECIALY WHEN I MIX THEM TOGETHER! so R&&R people! or the voice in my head will kill the voice in YOUR head. or he will be waiting in your closet. :]] i dont make thi stuff up! well actualy..............COMMENT!COMMENT!COMMENT! IM ON AN ALL SUGAR HIGH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

abitofdrama on February 8, 2007, 11:39:35 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaWhat the word? This was funnah- kiba coming to kill Naruto, Kakashi tring to take away Sakura, Lee and Sakura kissing- and so random- I didn't realize they were they were older in this so when I heard she was preggy I was totally thinking either pedophile or rape- LIVE LONG WITH THE FUNNY AND SUGAR!!!!!