Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - anothet you......

a songfic. about how sakura is to shoved up sasukes rear to notice naruto. in the end.....FIND OUT! includes[[fluff,occness,and....SNOW]] CASCADA! another you.

Chapter 1 - anothet you......

Chapter 1 - anothet you......
--------------------
AN:::
This is a Sasuke and Sakura songfic. The song is by Cascada and is “another you”
It takes place while it’s snowing just because it’s snowing a lot here and I was in the mood for a fluffy snowflake kinda fic. : D so ya………..enjoy! and no flames but constructive criticism always helps. J
Song
Thinking
Normal
---------------------

So many times I was alone I couldn't sleep

You left me drowning in the tears of memory

And ever since you've gone, I found it hard to breathe

Cause there was so much that your heart just couldn't see

A thousand wasted dreams rolling off my eyes

But time's been healing me and I say goodbye


The Rosette teenager leaped out of bed feeling depressed as ever. That was of course, until she looked out the window. She had been thinking of a certain dark haired boy by the label of Sasuke Uchiha.

--REWIND—

“So, Sasuke isn’t the weather outside beautiful?” the girl now latched onto his arm questioned.

“Yes, just like you” came his foreign reply.

She just began to snuggle into his arm even further at the words escaping his lips. They were both currently taking a venture down the streets of Kohanagokure for no particular reason but to be at each other’s side.

“You know Sakura, there’s been something I’ve been meaning to tell you,” he whispered as he stopped and leaned into her.

“Yes, Sasuke-Kun?” said girl pushed.

“I-I L-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
--PRESENT—
Sakura Haruno wasn’t the happiest girl of the moment we could say.

Cause I can breathe again, dream again

I'll be on the road again

Like it used to be the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent

Cause someone makes me whole again

For sure I’ll find another you.

Her gaze dropped upon the frozen water falling from the heavens. A smile came to her lips as she headed down the stairs. She put on her pink hue slippers as she went outside onto her porch to watch the snow, not bothering to put any extra layers on. She gaped at the beauty before her before suddenly becoming awakened to the world around her by an obnoxious voice ringing in her ear.

“Sakura-Chan, aren’t you freezing?” the blonde ninja questioned his crush.

She stared dumfounded at the boy before finally following his gaze to herself.

“Oh…um…. I’ll be right back,” she scurried off stupidly into the apartment behind her. She made her way to the closet and found her black and red hooded jacket in a checkered form along with her matching mesh scarf. After that she made her way to her bedroom where she found her red gloves and black snow boots. She slipped all the stuff on and made her way to her front door. When outside the door, she turned around to run straight into Naruto. He had been playing around on the ice out on her front porch and took a fall for the…best? Sakura accidentally pummeled the poor boy back into a flip ending up in the glacial water.

Could you imagine someone else is by my side

I've been afraid he couldn't keep myself from falling

My heart was always searching for a place to hide

Could not await the dawn to bring another day

Your not the only one so hear me when I say

The thoughts of you that just fade away.
In the end Sakura was on bottom and Naruto was on top of her, both hands on either side of her head. They were both breathing heavily and both had pink toned cheeks, not from the cold either.

“Uh, sorry,” Sakura apologized trying to help herself up.

Naruto wouldn’t allow this though. He held her gaze until he began to slowly shut his eyes. He leaned right down and planted a quick kiss onto her chapped lips. She was bug eyed at first before she also joined him in closing his eyes. When he let go of her lips he could still see her shut eyed. She then leisurely opened them to find the fox staring at her with a foxy grin plastered onto his lips.

“NARUTO!” she screamed while pushing the said boy off of her.

“I can’t believe you, I was saving my first kiss for sasuke!” she proclaimed at an inhuman pitch.

The boy just covered up his hurt look before mumbling a “sorry….”.

She angrily stormed back into her tiny dwelling and began the irregular routine of screaming into her pillow.

She then continued her dream of the sharningan user in hopes of losing past memories of the day.


Cause I can breathe again, dream again

I'll be on the road again

Like it used to be the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent

Cause someone makes me whole again for sure

I'll find another you

Sometimes I see you when I close my eyes
You're still apart of my life

But I can breathe again, dream again

I'll be on the road again

Like it used to be the other day

Now I feel free again, so innocent

Cause someone makes me whole again for sure

I'll find another you

I'll find another you.


--------------------------------
The sad truth about Sakura and her ignorance. If only she could recognize Naruto’s feelings for her. But sadly, her nose is to far shoved up the uchiha’s rear to do any such thing. : [[. So disappointing. I’m not sure if I should label this as a “sad narutoxsakura story” or a “sakuraxsasuke story” so yeah. R&&R! Pwease? The voice in my head would greatly appreciate it. J Oh and by the way………this is my first fic. Good? Great? HORRIBLY DREADFUL! Even if it was horribly dreadful you couldn’t say that. J No flames aloud…member?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

abitofdrama on February 8, 2007, 11:32:02 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaHahahahahaha! This was really funny to me (in a good way) I can totally imagine Naruto stealing Sakura's first kiss (afterall he did take Sasuke's by accedent of corse but still my point remains valid) Keep on writing and can I ask Why don't you have any pictures? Oh well... just follow your dreams.