Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a bunny in the pancakes?

all about couples that should be together and how they get caught in funny situations.[[naruxsaku/tenxneji/shikaxino/Jiraixtsun/]]

Chapter 1 - a bunny in the pancakes?

Chapter 1 - a bunny in the pancakes?
-------------------
AN:
well i am going to TRY to make a humorous storyy. FLAMES ARE ALOUD!
-main couples for chapter:::::
Naruto Sakura
-there are NO minor couples involved. :)
---------------------

thinking [[there is NO thinking in this fic.]]no seriously.
.normal.
................................................................................

Haruno Sakura was on her way to the GORGEOUS little apartment building at the end of the street belonging to Ino Yamanaka the peacful,calm,pr-

"SAKURA YOU FORHEAD GIRL, GO AWAY IM SLEEPING!"shouted a RATHER irritated Ino.

"IM NOT FORHEAD GIRL INO-PIG! YOU PROMISED ME WE WOULD MAKE PANCAKES TODAY!"she reminded RATHER loudly.

"WELL I CHANGE MY MIND!"she ended.

With that said poor little Sakura went over to.......NARUTO'S?

KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK!

Naruto appeared in a bunny cap, yellow pajama's, and matching slippers.

"eh,Sakura?"he investigated.

She just barged into to his mess of an apartment and layed down all her cooking supplies on the island in the middle of his kitchen.

"WERE MAKING PANCAKES!"

"..."

"ok"she said, bashing her eyelashes.

"uh.....sure?"

She started putting the flour into a bowl, when Naruto tried to help. Yeah......It all ended on the floor.

"NARU-AHH"she BEGAN.

She slipped backwards on his tile floor, falling back onto Naruto and both landed on one another. Sakura ontop of Naruto, Naruto....well....on bottom. His slipper lost control and flew......somewhere.

Then Naruto just HAD to open up his BIG mouth.

"wow sakura, walk lately?" he smirked.

"YES,YOU .....BAKA!"she fought back.

They both got up and an hour later the pancakes were finished. That's when all hell broke loose.

"Sakura, these..um..taste like...uh,"he TRIED.

"like what...,"she asked dangerously.

"These taste like.....SHOE!"he screamed.

"That's rediculous, there was no...,"she looked horrified.

There in Naruto's pancakes, lay a yellow bunny slipper.

--fin-- for the first chapter atleast...--
-------------------------------
i know.
i read it over, it wasn't THAT funny. but i am TRYING my best. :)
next chapter will consist of NejiXTenten in a........closet.
I PROMISE IT WILL BE FUNNIER! remember...no minor couples in any chapter.
just main ones.
:D

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

abitofdrama on February 8, 2007, 11:46:01 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaIt WAS funny, but I got an idea and i gotta say it well type it, you said the next chappy would be TenTen and Neji in a closet how about making it Lee's closet or Sasuke's or Gai's or just somebody elses. Besides that I ain't got much more material so your gonna have to come up with the funny by yourself ( hands you a whole buch of bags of sugar to help)

Mokiesocute on May 31, 2007, 3:07:58 AM

Mokiesocute on
Mokiesocutehaha. thanks. I will probably do that.
:]

Mokiesocute on May 31, 2007, 3:07:58 AM

Mokiesocute on
Mokiesocutehaha. thanks. I will probably do that.
:]