Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Angel down

One story that I love to tell is how any Angel can be helped by us normal people

Chapter 1 - Angel down

Chapter 1 - Angel down
One Angel, I thought I was alone but I suppose I wasn't. Hi I'm Kino and this is how I became friends with a human named Lisa.
Up in the sky not able to see anything except other evil angels that won't leave my terorrie. I began to fight them off one by one but it wasn't easy. BAM! I got hit from the Back then in my stomach. Pretty soon I was falling and the Evil had won. The height of the fall was to much to even move my wings but I tried to move but still couldn't do anything then I finally hit the ground.
An hour later I found myself in a house and my wing was bandaged. A girl came out of no where and told me not to move so I didn't.
"How are you today sir? You've been asleep for days.” She said with a smile on her face.
"I'm...fine." I said still looking around the room.
"Where am I? Who are you & how did you know I was...." I stopped but then said something else trialing off the subject. "And ...why?...Why did you help me most people are afraid of us Angels." I said looking at her confused.
"Hi I'm Lisa I was passing by when I saw you fall...I couldn't have just left you there. I'm the village nurse and I help anyone that is in need." Lisa said to him putting a new bandage on him.
" Pleasure to meet you I'm Kino.OW! careful please those wings are fragile....ok not really but it does hurt.” I said wincing.
"Don't worry you'll be fine just stop squirming your worse than my lil brother was on bath day. And I want you to stay in bed for awhile ok?" Lisa told him as she finished bandaging his wing.
"But I have to get back to my..." I started to say when she cut me off.
"No buts I know you want to get back home but you must stay off this wing until it heals trust me you try to fly with your wing like this it'll give in and it won't ever work again. So listen to someone who knows what she’s saying ok?"
"But.... Fine" I said finally giving in to her girl look.(you know that look that girls give you that makes your skin crawl)

She left the room and I when she wasn't anywhere in site I got out of bed and got my sword and left out the window.
"AHHHH!!!!!" I screamed and fell over.
" I thought you wouldn’t have listened. Go back into the house until I say other wise got it?" She said to me as I got back up.
" Your good you know that?" I told her as I climbed back in the window and put my sword down and sat on the bed but then eventually fell asleep.

The next day I was woken up at least 9:00a.m in the morning by the smell of eggs, bacon and toast that were right next to my bed with a note that said
~Dear Kino
I have to go to the village and do some things around town don't try to leave and enjoy your breakfast.
Signed Lisa~
Put the note down and ate the food she made for me and then went out side to take a look around when all of the sudden...
To be continued...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alex772 on October 5, 2007, 2:02:02 PM

alex772 on
Comment Deleted