Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Helped but not quit safe

One story that I love to tell is how any Angel can be helped by us normal people

Chapter 2 - Helped but not quit safe

Chapter 2 - Helped but not quit safe
When suddenly an Evil Angel Came from the sky I ran behind a tree to keep safe. He landed right in front of Lisa’s house. I didn’t move until he flew off and I knew it was safe to come out. “What are they doing down here?” I thought to myself as went back inside to go lie down still feeling a little weak from a few days ago. When I awoke a few hours later Lisa was just coming into the room to check on me. “ How are you feeling today Kino?” She asked him as she replaced the bandages. “Better thank you.” I responded. “ That’s good…your wing its…healed.” She said to me with a surprised look then back to a normal face remembering that I was an angel and the injuries don’t last long. “Yah that’s how it is with us Angels…I guess.” “ So would you like to come to town with me tomorrow and look around?” she asked me as she put the medical stuff away. “I suppose…if I can leave the room that is.” I responded in a playful voice. “ Oh quit, you know I’m right about letting your wing heal but tomorrow we’ll have the whole day to spend together. By the way there were some men in the town looking for you they said they’re names were Hirochi (Hiroshi) and Telikashi. I didn’t know what to say so I didn’t tell them anything…though I’m not sure if that was a good idea they looked worried about you.” Lisa said fixing her hair. “ Those names why do they sound familiar…wait not them!” I said and shot up.” I can’t be here none the less stay here I have to go.” I told her as I grabbed my sword and hooked it to my belt. “ Why?” Lisa asked running in front of me to stop me from leaving. “ Because those are the names of the guys who knocked me out of the sky. The ones who wounded me in the wing. I have to leave and get more help to stop them from destroying the sky kingdom.” I said moving her out of the way. “ But can’t you at least …” she stopped having nothing to say, nor respond too. “ If it makes you happy I’ll come to visit you when I’m done ok?” I reassured her. Then of course there was trouble the village. “Never fails.” I said to myself and headed toward the village. And when I got there it was a big mess good and bad angels everywhere. ”Perfect” I said to myself, then started to fight the evil away. But of course, always a problem that strikes. A little girl was trapped in a house that had caught on fire, But Hirochi got in my way I started to fight him and noticed the little girl had fainted from the heat so I pushed Hirochi away and went to the house that the little girl was in and started to look for her. Then I noticed a little figure on the floor and I went over to it. Lucky for me it was the little child. I picked her up and ran outside. As I stepped out of the door the house clasped and I pulled out my wings and flew the rest of the way to the safety of the meadow where all the villagers were and her parents ran up to me and I gave them their daughter and went back to help the others fight the enemy off. Finally the Enemy gave up and Retreated like cowards. I was happy that they had left. That’s when I decided to stay in the village awhile at least until I knew they’d be safe from anyone like the Fiendish angels. After everyone was safely returned home I collapsed from exhaustion and some of the villagers came to my aid. They brought me water and made sure I was okay then the leader of the village came up to me and said, “ I’m Ren Herono, You and your friends have saved our town from destruction how can we repay you?” “ You already have by helping me just now.” I said standing up. “ If I may ask will you stay and protect our village from invaders? We could use some protection until our troops come back from war clean up?” He asked me. The little girl that I had saved earlier came up to me and said. “Please Mister Angel, you saved me and I want to thank you.” I looked around at the villagers…(man was I put on the hot spot) and said I‘ll stay as long as I can but when I need to leave to help my own people…” I said then stopped. “ You may leave when you must and help your own village in the sky.” The leader said to me with a slight smile. “ Thank you sir I will be here when needed until I must go,” I said as I bowed to him. “ I must be going.” I said to all the people and then left back to Lisa’s house. “ Lisa? Are you here?” I asked the air as I made my way back in her house. “Kino! Your back and your safe…wait I thought you had to leave?” She asked me as she watched me put my sword in the room that I was staying in. “I had a change of heart…lets just say all it took was a little girl.” I told her as I sat on the bed and moved my hair out of my face. “ What do you mean? By the way how did the fight in town go? Is everyone in town okay?” She asked me with a worried look on her face. “ They’re all ok. Actually the only one that got even anywhere close to getting hurt was the little girl.” I said to her. “ Oh you mean little Jessie …yah she’s been known to get herself into trouble a lot…actually she’s the only little girl in the village all the other girls are 10 years or older. But at least she can find ways to keep herself occupied and she’s very helpful when it comes to working on gardens and cleaning rooms. Let me know if you need anything I’ll be in the living room.” Lisa said leaving the room. “ I’ll just go on a walk.” I thought to myself as I climbed out the window and then I heard Lisa say,” You know there are such things as doors.” “ I know I just think it’s a waste of time to get to the door when a window is a lot closer.” I said playfully and started to walk off toward the forest when Telikashi jumped in front of me. “ What are you doing here?” I said angrily reaching for my sword when I realized I left it at Lisa’s house in my room. “ Now, now Kino Clam down I’m just here to tell you Hirochi is terribly injured but I wonder how that happened.” He said holding his sword at his side as if he were going to swing it at me. “ Well if you two would have just left the town alone that wouldn’t have happened now would it. I taunted being cautious of him. “ Well now you know we need the town jewel to take over your village. Oh Come on don’t be such a sour apple we’re just trying to help our village as well. Which is for some reason under the earth in the core.” He said to me with an angry look on his face.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

alex772 on October 13, 2007, 10:18:50 AM

alex772 on
Comment Deleted

NekoDeidara on October 23, 2007, 11:00:44 PM

NekoDeidara on
Comment Deleted

zerotimberwolf on October 14, 2007, 3:40:03 AM

zerotimberwolf on
Comment Deleted