Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Dreams that haunt

One story that I love to tell is how any Angel can be helped by us normal people

Chapter 4 - Dreams that haunt

Chapter 4 - Dreams that haunt
I ran over to her to see if she was okay and thank goodness she was. “ Lisa? What happened how’d they ….wha…are you okay?” I said in a panicky kind of voice. “ I told you I’m fine and what did those angels what with me?” she asked as I helped her up. “They were trying to use you to get to me or they thought we took their little rat.” I told her as I put my sword away. “ Oh…well…um…thx for saving me that was really nice of you.” She said blushing.” No problem I was just returning the favor. You helped me and I helped you now…we’re even.” I said leaving and heading toward the village. “Even? Hey Kino I have something to say to you.” Se said looking a little angry. “ What…what’d I do?” I asked as I was floating in the air by my wings. “ What do you mean even?” She said looking like a little girl ready to attack someone who stole her tea set.” What…oh oops that didn’t come out right I just meant thanks…you know…hee hee.” I said sheepishly then saw a pot coming straight at me. “ AHHH!!!! OW!!!!” I yelled as I fell and hit the ground @~@ “girls can be a…. pain.” I told myself as Lisa stormed inside and slammed the door shut behind her. “~Not the smartest thing I’ve ever said. ~” I said as I got up rubbing my head where the pot hit.

Later I went back to apologize to Lisa. Thank goodness she’s so forgiving (Kino is cleaning the bathroom.) And then she told me to go wash up cause I looked like a mutant pig.

The next few days it was just the same old typical days as usual in the village. “Jeez I wonder what the Demon Angels are planning. They haven’t caused any trouble at all in a few days.” I told myself as I watched over the town. “ I guess I should be thankful that I’m getting it easy for a while.” I telling myself as I flew over the village to double check. “ But it just isn’t right…something is going to happen…. but what.”

Later that day I just flew around minding my own business when I hear…a strange cry for help…but it wasn’t from the town. I flew to where it came from but when I got there it stopped. “What was that?” I thought to myself as I flew off again. But there it was again I started to look around but found no one in sight. Who ever or I left feeling bad that I couldn’t find what ever that was. A few days later I heard it again. But this time louder than before. And I followed and it disappeared…again. Then when I got far away again it started again but then I realized where it came from. I kept flying when finally I got to the sound. The real place where it came. “ OH NO!!! This is kinda bad.” I said as I watched a few people come from a part of town that no one ever went to because it’s really dangerous. “Great” I said to myself as I hid behind a cloud. But these people weren’t towns people they were Demons and Telikashi was leading them toward town again but this time it would be worse because these demons were stronger than before. I had no choice but to try and stop them I got my sword out and flew in front of them.
“Oh great its you!” Telikashi said as he got his sword out and we started to fight. “Why can’t you learn to stay out of my way boy! ” He yelled as he tried to hit me with his sword. “ Because you’re trying to hurt innocent people. And you’re trying to take over the sky village and dethrone Suzerain. And I’m not going to let that happen” I responded to him as we kept fighting. I didn’t know what to do except try to stall them as long as I could at least until someone from the sky village noticed the Demon Alarm. (I know lame name*no pun intended* But I had nothing else to call It. ^^’) Finally I heard someone coming…or more like some ones more Angels were coming to help and that’s when the battle began. It lasted pretty long at least until the Suzerain came down to settle the matter. “That’s Enough!” Suzerain yelled as he came closer. The demons got scared as he approached.
He finally came to help us. “All right that’s enough. All of you.” He said as he came closer to one of the demons. “I had it with you Demons always messing everything up and trying to cause trouble everywhere you go. So I’m going to vanish you to the melting rocks in the core of the sun where you will stay forever.”
Before he could do anything one of the demons tried to get him from behind. I ran and flew over him to stop the demon. But when I did he cut one of my wings nearly cutting it off permanently, but at least I stopped him. I raised my sword and killed the demon. But what I didn’t realize was that the demon I killed was Hirochi. He fell to the ground and disappeared. At the same time the other demons made a run for it and I fell to the ground and I didn’t move the last thing I saw was Suzerain and then black.
~At the Sky Village~
“Suzerain will he be okay? “ Kero asked as he stared into the room where Kino laid unconscious. “ Yes he will be fine, won’t be able to fly for awhile.” Suzerain responded to Kero pulling his hand on his shoulder than left leaving Kero to just stand there and watch as his friend lay in bed not moving. “ You were brave Kino. You’re a real hero when we stood doing nothing you did something.” Kero said silently as he left the room as well.
~Dreaming~
“ Where am I? ” I said in a daze. “Kino!!!” I heard Lisa’s voice I stood up but when I did she wasn’t there and I was in a black hall. I started to walk down the hallway and saw two doors. “Lisa?” I asked calmly. Then I went up to the door that was glowing white and I went inside. “ LISA?” I yelled and there in chains was Lisa I ran up to her but when I got there she disappeared…again. “ Not Again Lisa Where are you?! ” I ran around looking for her. Than I came up to a tombstone that read Hirochi. “Why am I being shown this? “ I asked then looked up it was Hirochi faced down I took out my sword but when he looked up it was monstrous. He came at me then. (Dream over he woke up)
“NO!” I said as I shot up from my sleeping position. I looked around and saw nothing but the room and sighed relief, “It was just a dream wait a minute where am I?” I said as I looked around the room. Then noticed the cloud birds in the sky. “Oh I’m back on the Sky village.” I said to myself.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment