Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Living Night Mare

One story that I love to tell is how any Angel can be helped by us normal people

Chapter 5 - Living Night Mare

Chapter 5 - Living Night Mare
Then that’s when Lisa walked in the room. “Lisa? How’d you…I thought you were…. HUH?!” I said confused.
Then Kero walked in “ Oh good you’re awake. Hey guess what we found. Your girlfriend. ^^” Kero said with a sheepish smile on his face when he saw my expression. “I mean…never mind.” He said leaving.
“Hi Kino. I heard you got hurt again and came to see if you were okay. Your friend Kero is so nice.” She said as she sat in a chair next to my bed.
“How’d you get up here?” I asked her confused as she handed me something to eat that she got out a bag she brought with her. “I saw the angel group flying over town and asked them what happened. When they told me that you got hurt I asked if I could come along. Though they had to think about it, but they aloud me to come up and see how you were when you woke up. And here I am.” She said pushing the food even closer to me. “ I’m fine rea...” I got stopped when she shoved it in my mouth. “I’m not going to take no for an answer it took me awhile to get this food together and the angel that was going to take me up had to wait. So I don’t want any complaints.” She told me as she put the bag down and watched me eat.
I hated staying in bed and even tried to escape from the nurse but she got me every time and that meant Shots! “ OW!!!! OW OW OWWW!!!” I yelled just trying to get her to let go. “ Hold still it won’t hurt that bad. I swear it’ll be okay.” She told me then gave me the Shot.
“ OW! Says you, you’re not the one getting the sho…ZZzzZZ.” I fell over and was fast asleep. “Good he’ll finally shut it. Okay lets fix his wing now.” She said as they carried Kino to the operation room to get his wing together.
An hour later I woke up and saw the same face I Saw before I passed out the first time. “Well how are you Kino?” It was Suzerain and he came to see if I was okay. “ The nurse told me you try to escape from her several time,” he said as he helped me sit up. “ Well um…that’s is I …” I didn’t know what to say. Though she just looked kind of mad but also looked like she wanted to laugh as if that were the funniest thing he’s ever heard.

He finally left then I was alone again I was feeling very sleepy so I dozed off. And I had yet again another terrible dream.
~ I was walking in a long hallway, like the ones in the hospital. And there standing in front of me was Hirochi. He was back again. But instead of trying to kill me he came up to me and shook my hand as if we just made a deal or something. Then all I heard was “Thank you.” And he turned and left. Then out of nowhere I saw yet again another demon…but this time it was Chivo. He walked up to me and handed a paper that to me read:
~ Demons loss to Angels. But not killed. The demons decided to help us prevent more trouble bye giving us their power…~ but I couldn’t see the rest. It all went blank after that. I tried to stare at the paper squinting my eyes. But it didn’t help. I put the paper down…or more likely it disappeared before it hit the ground. I continued seeing people I knew coming and going. By the time it got to Suzerain it had been hours he put his hand on my shoulder and shook me. Lightly though, as if trying to wake me. “Kino.” I heard him say. “Wake up its time to get up. You’ve been asleep for hours.” He said to me. Then shook me again, but this time softer. That’s when I heard someone saying,” Oh great he’s in a deep sleep now,” someone said. Then I heard someone else say. “Oh come on let him sleep he must be exhausted from that big fight he had the other day.” And that’s when it got quit again.
The next thing I knew I was under a bridge and two fallen angels were there one on the ground and another standing up. “ Come on ______.” The boy angel standing up said to the one still on the ground. “ Come on stop playing! You have to get up.” This time the boy knelt down by his friend and started to cry. I walked over to the two boys and when I got there I saw them. One was me and the other Jeffery. I started to cry myself. Jeffery was an old friend of mine and died in the first angel war. I fell to the ground. I felt weak. And that’s when the dream got worse. Things started to catch on fire and I heard screaming. I suppose I started to scream myself because I heard someone say, “ He must be having a nightmare. WAKE UP! COME ON WAKE UP KINO!!!” the person said. I shot up. I was shaking and terrified the next thing I knew Suzerain was hugging me telling me that it was going to be okay. He knew when I had these dreams because after Jeffery died I use to scream all the time and he was the one who’d ask what happened and I’d tell him.
I couldn’t help it I started to cry, which was weird for a grown guy to be sobbing. But Jeff was a great friend of mine and I wasn’t able to let it go that easily. And I just finally caved in. And that hadn’t ever happened before. I guess it was just a sudden realization that got me that he was gone and me pretending he was gone wouldn’t help anymore. The dream taunted me for years after he was gone and I couldn’t take this anymore. The thought of him actually being gone, that he wasn’t a fake little imaginary friend and he was real. I know it’s random to just now talk about this but. It hurt me so bad inside that I had to let it out at that moment in time. Suzerain stayed there until I had stopped crying and I strangely fell asleep. He didn’t leave but sat in the room until I awoke again.
~Next Day~
I awoke the next morning. I barely opened my eyes, I wanted to see if anyone had come or was still in the room. There sitting on the guest chair was Suzerain sleeping in it. “~Great~ I thought to myself. ~Now how do I make a run for it…if I try to get up and leave he’ll see me and wake up~.” I kept thinking. But thank goodness my thoughts had to do nothing. Because Suzerain had to leave the room. And when he was out of site I made my way to the window. I looked back at the room. “~ I have to get some air…fresh air~ “I said to myself as I carefully flew away ignoring the pain in my wing.
Flying out to a near by cloud I started to think what the demon Angels had done when they found out that Hirochi was dead. “Oh well it’s not my fault…he’s the one who put it on himself.” I reassured myself. I sat on the cloud and hid behind the big puff of fluff. I just road the cloud to where ever it brought me.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on February 2, 2008, 5:27:21 AM

zerotimberwolf on
Comment Deleted