Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Surprise That Kills

One story that I love to tell is how any Angel can be helped by us normal people

Chapter 6 - Surprise That Kills

Chapter 6 - Surprise That Kills
~Where the demon Angels had be vanished~“ I can’t believe it we lost…and lost Hirochi!” Telikashi yelled out to no one in particular while smashing a bolder. “Telikashi…is Hirochi really …gone?” Chivo asked him as he walked over to him. “ I’m afraid so…but I won’t allow his killer to live to see another day…but…who am I kidding…we’ll never get out of here.” Telikashi said as he walked off to think his and every other Demons defeat over. “ You mean…your giving up? ...” Chivo asked. “Well there’s not much we can do.” Telikashi told Chivo as he paste back and forth. “There’s got to be a way to win back our freedom…I mean we don’t just give up like that…do we?” Chivo asked Telikashi who was in deep thought. “Telikashi? ...Hellooooo…~hmm…he’s probably got an idea. ~” Chivo thought to himself. ~Kino is up in the clouds and wondering what he could do now that the demons were gone~ “~So is this real…we actually won after a long time in the past fighting to win our freedom and live to be peaceful...? ~” Kino thought to himself as just sat on the cloud that was drifting in the sky. Then there was a loud Crash noise that broke Kino’s concentration. “ Great what now?” Kino asked himself as he made his way down to where the sound was. ~The spot the noise was~ “We actually got out of that stuffy place. See I told you we don’t give up that easily.” The voice said to someone. Kino finally got down to where the sound came from then hid when he saw Telikashi and Chivo come from the gap where there use to be earth. Then Kino got his sword out ready to fight. And showed himself. “ HEY!!!” Kino said really angry. Telikashi and Chivo looked at Kino then Telikashi got his sword out and he looked angry at the sight of Kino. “ Kino you are so DEAD!!!” Telikashi said as he flew over to Kino Fast then they’re swords collided. “Telikashi just give up you know you can’t win.” Kino said as he Fought Telikashi off. “ NEVER. You know you can’t win.” Telikashi provoked. “Plus you killed Hirochi, so I’m just returning the favor.” He said as he swung his sword at Kino again. Kino kept dodging hoping someone would notice the fight. “~Come on where are you guys at? ~” Kino thought to himself as he kept his guard up. ~Sky village hospital~ “SUZERAIN!!! HURRY COME QUICK!!” Kero said going up to Suzerain panting. “What is it Kero?” Suzerain asked with a worried look on his face. “It’s Kino! He’s not in his room. I went to go check on him and now he’s gone!” Kero said really fast flailing his arms. “WHAT!?...But he was in the patient’s room a sec ago. How could he get away so fast…not to mention his wing. It’s...” Suzerain stopped in mid sentence and went to Kino’s room then looked at the window. “Call all the angels right now!” Suzerain demanded. ~Where the fight was ~ Kino and Telikashi had each other worn. “Just…give up Telikashi. You’ll never win.” Kino said to him panting, still feeling really winded and weak. “Never plus I think your actually out of luck this time I don’t see anyone in sight to come and save you. And you’re as weak as a feather.” Telikashi told Kino panting himself. " You don't know that for sure." Kino replied. "Oh really. Well look around you do you see anyone from your side coming to help you?...didn't think so." Telikashi told kino who had his head faced down knowing that maybe Telikashi was right. maybe no one was going to help him. I mean seeing as Kino had his wings broken. There's not much he could do. "Oh well. I'll defeat you by myself." Kino said as he lifted his sword ready to fight Telikashi. " Your determine aren't you?" Telikashi said as he got his sword ready to fight as well. The Fight lasted for a very long time. Kino was still getting weaker by the second. And Telikashi was feeling a bit faint himself but he stood up to the fact and kept going. Kino couldn't take it any longer he felt weak. And his wings weren't helping. His body ached all over. "~ I can't give up I have to keep fighting. for me, Lisa,the sky village, and...Jeffery. I wouldn't let him down. Not again. This is for all the angels that gave their life's over the years fighting for the safety of our Sky village. I won't let them down. I won't. I won't.~ I won't." Kino said to himself. " You won't what? Win?You might have killed Hirochi. But you aren't going to kill me that easily." Telikashi said Singing his sword at Kino in powerful blows. " NO! I'm not going to lose. Not to you. Or any of your demon friends. I'm fighting for the name of Suzerain. And for Angels that have died.Telikashi. Your going down." Kino said as he felt the sudden flow of energy coming back to him. Then stood up straight and started to fight with everything he had. Telikashi gave a surprised look. But then just shrugged it off. "Well you sure do have spirit don't you?" Telikashi asked in a sarcastic voice. "You know what Telikashi your right I do. And its all thanks to Jeffery." Kino said to him with a smirk on his face.The fight seem to have lasted hours. Then I felt my wings doing something and Telikashi looked at them with astonishment. But then he gave an evil smile as if he was planning for this to happen. I stopped in mid fight. I looked at my wings. They were turning into Demon wings. I was confused but then thought about it for a second. Then I remembered what Suzerain had told me. "If you ever get angry and start to think of revenge then you'll change back into a Demon and then I and no one else will be able to help you." Words of Suzerain. I stopped and sat on the ground with my sword on my lap. "If I am suppose to be taken to stop myself from becoming a Demon. Then I'm glad to die." I said staying still and calming myself down. My wings began to change back to normal. But Telikashi didn't wait he had his sword in his hand. "So your telling me That I can kill you?...Well then. Dragon will be pleased. Very please.(Dragon: The demons commander the Head demon.)" Telikashi said as he lifted his sword to kill Kino. "~I'm sorry Lisa. I'm sorry Suzerain,Kero and all my other friends. But I have to do what's right or I'll be evil again and I'd be going against you.~" Kino thought to himself as the sword hit him and he fell to the ground. Frozen and dead.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment