Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Fight forever

One story that I love to tell is how any Angel can be helped by us normal people

Chapter 7 - Fight forever

Chapter 7 - Fight forever
Suzerain and the others got there just after that happened. They all froze when they saw Kino's body lying there. Suzerain looked at Kino and then at the other angels as well. He knew what had happened and so did everyone else. If Kino had continued to fight then all of them would have been killed. For at last you must know that Kino was the chosen one. And what ever side he was on that side would have victory. "Well. Well. Well. If it isn't the all powerful Suzerain. I'm so sorry about your little boy but he just had an accident."Telikashi said in a evil voice. Suzerain didn't stand there anymore. He putted out his sword and Telikashi bowed excepting his challenge. Then he had his sword in front of him. And the fight began. But just as that started more Demons appeared. And the Battle began. "You know I imagined you older." Telikashi said evilly Taunting. But Suzerain paid attention to this comment. Suzerain might seem like an old man but he's not. He's a young man just like Kino was but he's just a a bit older. The fight continued non stop. And things were looking up for the Angels. But not for the Demons. Telikashi was fighting harder than anyone else. Even though he had a lot of power he was weakened from the earlier battle. But as usual the battle proceeded. But then the Sky got Dark and everything around the Battle field got hot. Then Fire came out of the Ground. Every Angel and Demon stopped what they were doing and Out of the Flames Came Dragon. Telikashi left fighting Suzerain and went by another Demon. Dragon went over to Suzerain. "Hello Suzerain. I hear we had a bit of a problem up here." Dragon said with an Evil smirk. He pulled his sword out and then looked over at Kino. "Well finally. He's not a problem to us anymore. Well done Telikashi." Dragon said going up to Suzerain. And he whispered in his ear."Your boy is Gullible. He wasn't going to go to the Demon side. But I had to get rid of him some how." He said backing away after telling Suzerain that. Suzerain's eyes widened. Then he swiped his sword at Dragon and Dragon moved. " HAH! You missed." Dragon Taunted. ANd the Big Battle Started. But as everyone was distracted with fighting, a girl went up to Kino's body. She was wearing a white/blueish silk hood,Lined with white lace and a white pearl with a ruby in the middle of it as a button to keep the hood closed. She went over to Kino and sat next to him."The stars are your guardians. The planets are your army, and the spirit of your friend is with you. Come back to us Kino. Don't leave us yet." The girl said as a Demon went up to her and was about to hit her when she turned around. "Cosmos Blast!" she said and the Demon went flying away. She turned back to Kino. "Your friends need you Kino and ... The universe needs you as well." She said as she bent down and kissed him on the lips and there was a light. Then the wind picked up and the light grew all the Angels and Demons including Dragon and Suzerain stopped and covered their eyes. "Get up and help your friends." The girl said as she stood up and held out her hand and grabbed Kino's hands. He stood up. Full of energy. He looked at her. She was a Guardian but a Element Angel to be more accurate(other names for them the Ark angels). "Now Kino before you go. I need to do something." She said to him as she took out a clear crystal that was shaped like a star. She held it up to him and it entered him clear then came out black. "You'll be free of your demon side forever. And Your fully healed. Now go and win the fight for your guy's freedom." She said to Kino letting go of his hand. "Wait can't you destroy them?" Kino asked her. "I'm afraid not I'm just the Universe Guardian and the only thing I can do is protect the galaxies everywhere. But fighting enemies, I'm sorry but the higher up then me told me I could give you back your soul. Now go and win." She told him as she disappeared. Then Kino turned to Telikashi and picked his sword up. "What are we waiting for Telikashi. Bring it." Kino said with his sword in front of him and ready. Telikashi got his sword out and they fought. "You just got lucky Kino." Telikashi said out of breathe. "Thats what you think.But I'm not going to brag. Now Telikashi are you going to make this easy or hard?" Kino asked as they continued to fight. "Not a chance." Telikashi replied and as they fought the rest of the Angels continued to fight and Suzerain and Dragon kept fighting. "Your boy's going to die." Dragon said to Suzerain as he lifted his sword and collied swords with Suzerain. "No. Not this time." Suzerain told Dragon hitting his arm and making dragon lose his sword." If anyone's going to die. It's the only one how's sitting on the ground like an idiot. And thats you." Suzerain said holding his sword up to Dragons neck. "What are you waiting for aren't you going to kill me?" dragon asked with a stressed face expression. "No. I won't if you combined and come on the side of Good." Suzerain asked Dragon waiting for a reply." I'd much rather die then work with..." dragon began to say when he got cut off by a yell of pain. Then he looked over and saw Telikashi fall to the ground. "You. May have won this time But we won't allow this to go un..." Telikashi began to say but then stopped and Chivo got in the way. "I won't let you kill him. Kino stopped and looked at chivo he looked different. But not by much.He had a mark on his head that looked like a vampire mouth and wings on the side of that. "You think that we give up so easily? Well think again." Chivo said transforming into one of the fully developed Demons he was as tall as Telikashi and had a Big sword in his hand it was bigger than all of the other Demons swords. "I'm older and more mature.And Now I will kill you." Chivo said as he lunged toward Kino. Kino then put his sword in front of him and blocked Chivo's hit. "You'll regret killing Hirochi, Kino." Chivo said putting his hands in front of him and a ball of fire formed. Kino, the Demons and Angels were all surprised by this. And then Chivo threw the fire ball at Kino. Kino moved out of the way and the fire ball hit one of the Demons. Kino felt powers of his own forming in himself. Then his sword started to glow. It became bigger and then Chivo and him started to fight. The Angels and Demons couldn't move Suzerain and Dragon as well they all stared stupidly. Dumbfounded by what they saw. "Chivo. I'm not giving up. I'll fight to the death." Kino said as Chivo swung his sword at him. Suzerain snapped out of it and he took his sword and got Dragon who fell to the ground. Then Dragon just made a evil laugh and disappeared.(not dead) And the Demons,Angels and suzerain watched as Kino and Chivo continued to fight and disappeared. Kino and Chivo were now fighting in the Sky and soon they came to where they were fighting up in outer space. Chivo and kin o didn't notice they were both fighting to hard to notice. Kino and chivo were too busy to notice anything including the light that was around them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment