Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Promise

This is EXTREMELY far in my story. I'm right now no were near this area. But I thought some of you would like to read some REALLY descriptive sex on every ones fav couple. Inuyasha and Kagome. So please in joy. You may be a little confused cause some info has already been said in my preveus stoire. But please bear with me and injoy!!!! ^v^

Chapter 3 - A Promise

Chapter 3 - A Promise
A Promise

        "Were mates for life now." Inuyasha tells her. Kagome was overwelm with happness now. She lunged for his lips and they begain frenching again. Kagome begain to mone with happness. "Hmph. HMPH!!!!" But then a breez swept by and Kagome shivered slitely. Inuyasha felt her shiver, but Kagome seemed to egnor it. She wanted to. She didn't care. She finily had him. The one shes' loved for sooo long. But Inuyasha had different plans. He pulled back away from the kiss. Kagome had a really puzzleed look on her face. "Whats wroung Inuyasha? Why did you pull away?" "Kagome, we should go back to the cave now." "Why?" "You were shivering. We can contiue this back at the cave. I don't want you getting sick." Inuyasha said in a worried but sweet way. Kagome was really happy that he cared so much. Inuyasha took his dick out of Kagome and stood up. She stood up next to him. Water dripped from there naked body's and Kagome's now soked hair. Inuyasha walked over to where he hid his kemono. He shuffold throu the bushes for a while. He then found it and grabed it and walked back twords his now mate. "Here Kagome. So you wont shiver again." He then rapped Kagome in his warm red kemono. "Thank you Inuyasha." Inuyasha then picked up Kagome and he started walking twords where the cave was with Kagome in his arms. Half way at the cave Inuyasha asked Kagome something. "So, Kagome? Did you like it?" "Huh?" Kagome says in confution. "Did you like the taste of what my love can do." Kagome relized what he was going at and looked up at him and smiled. "Yes I did." Inuyasha look back up and gave a big wide and proud smile. "But I wasn't impresed." Kagome said with an attitude and with a fresh tone. He looked back down at Kagome. "What do you mean you weren't imprest?" "Come on Inuyasha!? I know you can do better. Go wild on me. I want to see and feel your best. Give me all your love. I want to see and feel what your capable of." Inuyasha was stuned. He couldn't beleve what she had said. He'd never heared her talk like this before. He wasn't shour if he should like it or be worried about it. "Kagome are you alright? I've never heard you talk like this before." "I'm fine Inuyasha. It's just....I want you. Sooo badly. We begain it and hade fun but....you didn't give it your all. I was starting to when you stoped me." "Because you were going to get sick if we continued Kagome. And remember, were going to be alone for two or three weeks. And the days not even half way over. Were just going back to the cave. And hows' going to stop me from going wild on you then when we're fully alone with no one to watch, or even better, hear us. Huh!?" Inuyasha asked. Kagome was shoked. She started to blush. She folded her ears back. Her tail begain to wag with exitment. Inuyasha could feel the tail slitly brush up against his legs. A proud and happy smile formed on his lips. "You promise you'll go wild on me?" He looked at her, smiled, and said sweetly "I promise Kagome." They finilly make it to where the cave is locatied. Inuyasha places his mate down next to the bushes. She kneels down and starts craling in. Inuyasha follows right behind her. They both welcome the darkness around them. But....then..... All of a sudden light beems down from the side, selling of the cave. They were big holes. About nine to ten feet wide and tall. Inuyasha and Kagome both looked up at the shiny glimer of light above them. There were about twenty to thirty big holes. "Wow! Thats so pritty." Kagome says. "Huh! Oh no!" "What!? Whats wrong!?" Inuyasha ask in panic. "My cloths. I left them by the spring." "Huh!? Thats what you scaired me for." Inuyasha says a little angery and anoid. "But Inuyasha, if a demon catches my sent, then fines me.... I think you might know what will happen then." Kagome says in fear. "Alright! Alright! I'll go get your cloths. And while I'm at it I'll also get some fire wood. You just stay here, and don't worry, everything will be alright. Plus you have something to look forwered to when I return." Kagome's mate says in a sweet and sispishous way smiling. Kagome smiles back then tilts her head to the side, shuts her eyes, and gives a little giggle. "I'll be back." Inuyasha says before leaving the cave. "Be safe!" Kagome shouts out to him as he crals out of the cave. "I will!" he yells back before disipering. Once her mate was gone Kagome went and sat down on her smooth sleeping bag. It was a little cold, but not as much as it was to her before because now she had her lovers kemono on to keep he warm. And soon she'll have him to keep her warm. Just thinking about it got Kagome all exited. Her tail began to wag like crazy and her ears were folded to the side. She was REALLY exited now. But then the happness broke when she heard a squeel followed by an angery and vishus snort. Kagome's ears perct up right away. Her tail to. Her and her ears were facing the back of the cave where the light couldn't reach. Where darkness surawnded. She listened carefully to what made that warning sound. She moved her head around to try and get a glimps at what was hiding in the darkness. Then all of a sudden, something came charging at her. It gave another loud snort and squeel before it was in veiw. But Kagome saw it at the last second. It's razer shape tuscs went hertiling twords Kagome. It snorted then squeeled one last time. Then...blood flew and splashed every were.
        Inuyasha started talking to him self while walking through the forst. Something he rarly did. "Oh Kagome, I'm so happy. Where finily alone together, and best of all were on mates. Now that damn Koga can leave you alone." Inuyasha got to where the bushes were and behind them was the spring. "Ah, there they are." He said then grabed her cloths and went behind the bushes when he heard a noise. He hid behind a tree. "Do you smell it? Where is she?" A squeeky voice asked. "Pashense. We'll fine her soon" a deep voice told the other. "I can't wate, theres a female demon in heat" went the squeeky voice again. Inuyasha peeked around the tree to find two cat demons. One was orange and wearing red armer with a sword on the left side of his waste. The other was gray and also wore red armer and he to had a sword but his was on the right side of his waste. Inuyasha then thought to himself 'What the hell.... Why are two of the Fire Clan cats here.' Both cats stuck there noses in the air and sniffed. "This way!" the deep voice said pointing in the direction of the cave. The two cat demons started running in that direction. 'Oh on. I have to get back to Kagome, and fast' Inuyasha says to himself in his mind in panic. .........

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

forgottenprincess12 on June 18, 2007, 3:08:31 AM

forgottenprincess12 on
forgottenprincess12sweet

Anne14 on November 28, 2006, 11:01:12 AM

Anne14 on
Anne14OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!wow....that was really good, you could work on your spelling but besides for that, well done!wow....that was really good, you could work on your spelling but besides for that, well done!

Anne14 on November 27, 2006, 12:56:12 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14wow....that was really good, you could work on your spelling but besides for that, well done!